+ Reply to Thread

tRUMP's propaganda network

it's your LOCAL NEWS!! sinclair broadcast group owns a of of local news outlets!! and they feature pro trump viewpoints segments and anti other network comments!! the AMERICAN GESTAPO has arrived!!

https://www.vox.com/2018/4/4/1719024...al-tv-map-data
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: tRUMP's propaganda network

is fighting fire with fire. If ABC NBC MSNBC CNN and dozens of others do this, why keel over, be the pitbull and fight

i have yet to experience this PROPAGANDA in my local news so i cant make a comparison!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

News is subjective anyway. It's not the old dry stuff I was forced to watch as a kid during dinner. That's why I lloved Ron Burgundy 2.

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 18
Size:  916.4 KB

ok so i found the script of 1 of the segments! here it is edited for naming the local network!

!!!!!!!!! we’re concerned about the troubling trend of irresponsible, one sided news stories plaguing our country. The sharing of biased and false news has become all too common on social media.

More alarming, some media outlets publish these same fake stories… stories that just aren’t true, without checking facts first.

Unfortunately, some members of the media use their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control ‘exactly what people think’…This is extremely dangerous to a democracy.

it’s our responsibility to pursue and report the truth. We understand Truth is neither politically ‘left nor right.’ Our commitment to factual reporting is the foundation of our credibility, now more than ever.

But we are human and sometimes our reporting might fall short. If you believe our coverage is unfair please reach out to us by going to KOMOnews.com and clicking on CONTENT CONCERNS. We value your comments. We will respond back to you.

We work very hard to seek the truth and strive to be fair, balanced and factual… We consider it our honor, our privilege to responsibly deliver the news every day.

Thank you for watching and we appreciate your feedback.!!!!!!!!!

THAT seems harmless enough but it's a script without a BACKDROP!! let's say the backdrop is LOGOS of big media networks!? this would then be IMPLICATING or NAMING without verbally doing so!!

and i thought i would add THIS tidbit about SINCLAIR!!

Sinclair was fined $13.3 million by the FCC in December for running over 1,700 commercials designed to look like news broadcasts without properly identifying them as paid content on its stations over a six-month period.

That fine was perceived as a "slap on the wrist," by Democratic FCC Commissioner Mignon Clyburn, who accused Pai and the two other Republican members of the commission of cutting Pro-Trump Sinclair a break by not issuing the maximum allowable fine of $82 million, three percent of Sinclair's annual sales.

call the slap on the wrist COLLUSION by the presidents CHOSEN!?

When is the hate Trump train going to crash?

I can't wait for another point of view. The hate Trump train is so boring!