+ Reply to Thread

tRUMP chickens out

he don't see anything good about staying in Syria!? why risk pissing off Putin anymore than he has!? why risk Americans getting killed when there's no monetary gain in it!? election coming too don't need any more fodder for dems!? did I miss anything!? oh ya don't need to LOSE!!

i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: tRUMP chickens out

“The military mission to eradicate ISIS in Syria is coming to a rapid end, with ISIS being almost completely destroyed,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the press secretary, said in a statement issued one day after Mr. Trump met with military commanders to discuss the future of the mission. “The United States and our partners remain committed to eliminating the small ISIS presence in Syria that our forces have not already eradicated.”

seems like a contradiction to me!! withdrawing while claiming to continue the WAR!? i think MY CLAIMS hold more WATER!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Well the status of the even the wind changes daily. Why waste money. Trumps more worried about the refugees. And I know that's a mexican mouse but I couldnt find a syrian one.

When is the hate Trump train going to crash?

I can't wait for another point of view. The hate Trump train is so boring!

your NOT improving your CREDIBILITY here at all ya know!!

I can't wait for another point of view. The hate Trump train is so boring!

tRUMP FAILS in SYRIA, withdraws while MAKING EXCUSES!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tRUMP FAILS in SYRIA, withdraws while MAKING EXCUSES!!
    You lie again. He hasn't withdrawn, it is a discussion about it. I see, when the military fails it is Trump. How about all those wars Obama was involved in. Did Obama fail when our troops failed? You are so biased it is pathetic.

I can't wait for another point of view. I hate the Trump train, it is so boring!

the PROBLEM is tRUMP'S EGO!! when ever anything goes RIGHT he BRAGS HE DID IT!! so it's ONLY fair to say if it dont go right HE DID IT!! plus he is always MICRO MANAGING things like ordering the missile strike on syrian airbase!! most of his micro managing if not all has FAILED in some way!! he thinks GOV is a PERSONAL BUSINESS VENTURE!!