+ Reply to Thread

Chinavasion.com Order never received. No refund

Chianvasion are thieves!

I ordered a phone and some other things Oct 16 2017. (160$) Products never arrived to this day Apr 2018.

I opened a ticket and after months of back and forth. I was told: There's nothing we can do.

here is one of the replies:

---------------------------

Dear Marc,

"Our local post office had finished the investigation and the resuld is delivered. However, if you have not got it, their suggestion is as below:

1. This is a kind of post service and they can't provice the delivery signature.

2. Use this one 61299991206455380299 to contact FedEx to see which post office they delivered to?

3. Use this one 9261299991206455380299 to your local nearest USPS to see where they delivered the parce.

Thank you for your assistance."

----------------------------------

Fedex shows delivered to post office... Post office shows waiting for package.

What they did:
    They sent via FEDEX line. This is a trick some sellers use. FEDEX line is only from post office to post office. NOT door to door.
    If a package is lost by the FEDEX they just show it as delivered even if it was not... (Passing the blame onto USPS)

This is the problem here...

I have asked many times to get the FEDEX tracking slip, to know where the package was delivered... (Chinavasion did not provide it.)

So I lost 160usd.

Don't buy from them!

Re: Chinavasion.com Order never received. No refund

Looking at their reviews breakdown over at RR, they appear to be rather poorly rated in the 'Returns/Refunds' area.

Name:  rr.1.PNG
Views: 53
Size:  17.5 KB
    Their ratings in the 'Shipping/Delivery' area aren't very good either.

Name:  rr.2.PNG
Views: 51
Size:  16.6 KB
    Overall, they have a 8.91/10 rating with almost 12,000 reviews at resellerratings.com/store/chinavasion.

I would agree that they need improvement in those two areas.
    Unfortunately, you're likely well past the time period for filing a dispute with your credit card company for none delivery.

Also, kinda curious why you didn't leave any feedback in the two above areas of your review which was dated 27MAR2018?
    Your review is also not showing as a 'Verified Customer', did you enter your order number?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

After posting this thread... Chinavasion offered me a credit to replace the lost items if I delete this thread.

I would like to delete it so I can get my money back, but I can't find how...

Quote Originally Posted by flydr2 View Post
    Chianvasion are thieves!

I ordered a phone and some other things Oct 16 2017. (160$) Products never arrived to this day Apr 2018.

I opened a ticket and after months of back and forth. I was told: There's nothing we can do.

here is one of the replies:

---------------------------

Dear Marc,

"Our local post office had finished the investigation and the resuld is delivered. However, if you have not got it, their suggestion is as below:

1. This is a kind of post service and they can't provice the delivery signature.

2. Use this one 61299991206455380299 to contact FedEx to see which post office they delivered to?

3. Use this one 9261299991206455380299 to your local nearest USPS to see where they delivered the parce.

Thank you for your assistance."

----------------------------------

Fedex shows delivered to post office... Post office shows waiting for package.

What they did:
    They sent via FEDEX line. This is a trick some sellers use. FEDEX line is only from post office to post office. NOT door to door.
    If a package is lost by the FEDEX they just show it as delivered even if it was not... (Passing the blame onto USPS)

This is the problem here...

I have asked many times to get the FEDEX tracking slip, to know where the package was delivered... (Chinavasion did not provide it.)

So I lost 160usd.

Don't buy from them!

Quote Originally Posted by flydr2 View Post
    After posting this thread... Chinavasion offered me a credit to replace the lost items if I delete this thread.

I would like to delete it so I can get my money back, but I can't find how...
    There is a time limit to delete your posts at this forum.

Once that time limit expires you will have to contact the Admin to get it removed.
    Good Luck with that.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin