+ Reply to Thread

guess who's paying

just ask the POTUS HIMSELF!! he has said it plainly in his tweet!!

Many lawyers and top law firms want to represent me in the Russia case...dont believe the Fake News narrative that it is hard to find a lawyer who wants to take this on. Fame & fortune will NEVER be turned down by a lawyer, though some are conflicted. Problem is that a new......

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 25, 2018
    ....lawyer or law firm will take months to get up to speed (if for no other reason than they can bill more), which is unfair to our great country - and I am very happy with my existing team. Besides, there was NO COLLUSION with Russia, except by Crooked Hillary and the Dems!

if lawyers BILL MORE.....its UNFAIR to the COUNTRY!? who's the COUNTRY!? YOU ARE!! mr./mrs TAXPAYER!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: guess who's paying

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    just ask the POTUS HIMSELF!! he has said it plainly in his tweet!!

Many lawyers and top law firms want to represent me in the Russia case...dont believe the Fake News narrative that it is hard to find a lawyer who wants to take this on. Fame & fortune will NEVER be turned down by a lawyer, though some are conflicted. Problem is that a new......

....lawyer or law firm will take months to get up to speed (if for no other reason than they can bill more), which is unfair to our great country - and I am very happy with my existing team. Besides, there was NO COLLUSION with Russia, except by Crooked Hillary and the Dems!

If the democrats would stop making an issue of it, no problem.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    If the democrats would stop making an issue of it, no problem.

yah but it's washington making issues to influence voters is the GIST of politics!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

When is the hate Trump train going to crash?

I can't wait for another point of view. The hate Trump train is so boring!

just gonna be a PEST over here now!? we know you LEARNED that from tRUMP!!

When is the hate Trump train going to crash?

I can't wait for another point of view. The hate Trump train is so boring!

kinda dramatic wondering which scandal is gonna break wide open first!! stormy or the mueller investigation!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    kinda dramatic wondering which scandal is gonna break wide open first!! stormy or the mueller investigation!?
    The stormy thing was over before it began. She should have kept the money and shut up. She basically came out on national TV to say she's a prostitute and had Trump as a customer 12 years ago.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.