+ Reply to Thread

Rodney walker (mca) top sales agent - over $500,000 earned in 2017

Just got my 1099 statement and yep, MCA paid me over $500,000 in 2017. It's amazing to know I beat out all the bums on this site that did so much to try and tear me down and ruin me.

Re: Rodney walker (mca) top sales agent - over $500,000 earned in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    Just got my 1099 statement and yep, MCA paid me over $500,000 in 2017. It's amazing to know I beat out all the bums on this site that did so much to try and tear me down and ruin me.
    Rodney congrats and it's amazing you're doing so well with MCA. Problem is there are many scammers working the internet and jobs like this, this is a scam site too, discussing scams. Of course you are going to be questioned and have those that doubt you are doing that well. You must understand, can't imagine how you wouldn't. How can you prove you really are doing as well as you say? Nobody is going to go to where you live and walk in the bank with you, must be an easier way to prove it. Lots of people have made comments on why this couldn't be true and never read where you explained how it is true. If I've missed it I apologize. Maybe we should start at the beginning and you tell us what you've done to be so successful. A new start to sharing your success.

I got my 1099 for blogging against MLM scams and I made $1,000,000 in 2017.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I got my 1099 for blogging against MLM scams and I made $1,000,000 in 2017.

Want to read your blog, please give address. Hopefully I can become a blogger and make millions too.

www.scam.com

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Rodney congrats and it's amazing you're doing so well with MCA. Problem is there are many scammers working the internet and jobs like this, this is a scam site too, discussing scams. Of course you are going to be questioned and have those that doubt you are doing that well. You must understand, can't imagine how you wouldn't. How can you prove you really are doing as well as you say? Nobody is going to go to where you live and walk in the bank with you, must be an easier way to prove it. Lots of people have made comments on why this couldn't be true and never read where you explained how it is true. If I've missed it I apologize. Maybe we should start at the beginning and you tell us what you've done to be so successful. A new start to sharing your success.

It is impossible to prove anything to a bunch of people who are designed to tear down others. We have done everything possible. We have shot videos in the bank with the bank teller telling the desposits were from mca. We have shown 1099 statements, we have done everything. I am the most talked about person on this website. Just search my name.

My point is, I have made almost 2 million dollars in MCA, and i am so proud to say i beat all of you bum ass broke losers who tried your best to slander me into failure. I am the MCA KING, and to gross $500,000 in 1 year in this company is amazing.

It is impossible to prove anything to anyone. This is a zombie site, and people will do nothing but tear people down instead of bringing people up, and you bitches have some nerve complaining about TRUMP. This is the worse country of humans on the planet. EVIL, liars, hateful, and hate to see others come up without a job.

#BOSS

It is impossible to prove anything to a bunch of people who are designed to tear down others. We have done everything possible. We have shot videos in the bank with the bank teller telling the desposits were from mca. We have shown 1099 statements, we have done everything. I am the most talked about person on this website. Just search my name.

My point is, I have made almost 2 million dollars in MCA, and i am so proud to say i beat all of you bum ass broke losers who tried your best to slander me into failure. I am the MCA KING, and to gross $500,000 in 1 year in this company is amazing.

It is impossible to prove anything to anyone. This is a zombie site, and people will do nothing but tear people down instead of bringing people up, and you bitches have some nerve complaining about TRUMP. This is the worse country of humans on the planet. EVIL, liars, hateful, and hate to see others come up without a job.

#BOSS
    I Googled your company, Motor Club of America, there's mixed reviews. People saying it's a scam and not on this forum. Some saying it's okay and a few giving it a good review.

If you're doing that well I know the company must have rewarded you. Anything to show your company has recognized you for doing so well?

Rodney Walker claims to be the "King" at MCA - Motor Club of America

Walker is online at scam.com admitting to photoshopping income:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=603486

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hinb7R_UG0
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-Photoshopper-!!

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports...income-1178810

I want to see proof Rodney Walker has been recognized as a top salesperson for Motor Club of America. Not by Rodney or a co-worker. Something from the companies site or from the President of the company. Prove it... Shouldn't be all that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    I want to see proof Rodney Walker has been recognized as a top salesperson for Motor Club of America. Not by Rodney or a co-worker. Something from the companies site or from the President of the company. Prove it... Shouldn't be all that difficult.
    Well, one thing that is for sure. I cannot find any properties registered to a 'Rodney Walker' in either Orange County or Osceola County FL., Orlando and Kissimmee respectively.

There are also 7 business's registered in that area to a 'Rodney K. Walker';
    http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...dney%20k/Page1:
    Name:  walker.1.PNG
Views: 130
Size:  93.4 KB
    They stretch back to 2006, only one (HOT GIRLS CAR WASH INC) is still active. None of the others lasted more then two years and are all listed as 'ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT'.

Interestingly, HOT RODS HAND CAR WASH INC. and HOT GIRLS CAR WASH INC. share the same business address. A CITGO gas station in Kissimmee, FL.

Name:  walker.2.PNG
Views: 128
Size:  561.6 KB

You can see the car wash in the back to the right. Unless the forum cuts it off. :(
    These also share the same mailing address (as does RODNEY KEITH WALKER INC., EMPIRES AMERICA INC., and THE MONEY TEAM INC) and stretch back to 2014. However, these properties are registered to other people per Osceola County FL. records.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-13-2018 at 06:20 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    Well, one thing that is for sure. I cannot find any properties registered to a 'Rodney Walker' in either Orange County or Osceola County FL., Orlando and Kissimmee respectively.

There are also 7 business's registered in that area to a 'Rodney K. Walker';
    http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...dney%20k/Page1:

They stretch back to 2006, only one (HOT GIRLS CAR WASH INC) is still active. None of the others lasted more then two years and are all listed as 'ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT'.

Interestingly, HOT RODS HAND CAR WASH INC. and HOT GIRLS CAR WASH INC. share the same business address. A CITGO gas station in Kissimmee, FL.

Name:  walker.2.PNG
Views: 128
Size:  561.6 KB

You can see the car wash in the back to the right. Unless the forum cuts it off. :(
    These also share the same mailing address (as does RODNEY KEITH WALKER INC., EMPIRES AMERICA INC., and THE MONEY TEAM INC) and stretch back to 2014. However, these properties are registered to other people per Osceola County FL. records.

I was doing some research on Rodney a few weeks back and found the business's he's affiliated with. I also checked out the residence where it is showing he resides. Also took a look at his instagram account and have listened to his YouTube and read some of what he has to say about MCA and himself.

Rodney Keith Walker comes across as a scammer. Posting all the money shots, cars, houses and even an airplane just rings scammer. The home is not a mansion, so I don't understand the airplane picture. Is it his plane or a private plane he travels in for MCA? lol that's really difficult to buy. Also couldn't find that much about the business's he runs, owns or shows he is affiliated with. His private address has another MCA worker who shows to have lived there. A woman with last name, Castro. That left me wondering if both she and Rodney are just using this home as a prop for where they live. Not sure.

I'm giving Rodney a chance to show us he's legit. If he is the top salesperson for MCA there must be proof from this company that he is their top salesperson and proof of how much he's made in sales during the past year or years past.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 03-14-2018 at 06:21 AM.

Come on Peggie Sue. Rodney Walker is listed as the #1 MCA representative.

He's listed #1 on the Rodney Walker website.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Come on Peggie Sue. Rodney Walker is listed as the #1 MCA representative.

He's listed #1 on the Rodney Walker website.

That's what he wants us to believe, with all the information on scams, can't understand why Rodney is doing things the way he is, must still be those that haven't learned anything about scammers. Makes no sense to me, if he is telling the truth, he would not do things that make him look like a scammer. Everything points to Rodney being dishonest.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 03-14-2018 at 03:32 PM. Reason: corrected a word ( would to would not)