+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how about that

how about that

just when we thought it couldn't get stranger at the W H !? somebody shot themselves outside the W H !! and it's all a mystery right now!!

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ite-house.html
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: how about that

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    just when we thought it couldn't get stranger at the W H !? somebody shot themselves outside the W H !! and it's all a mystery right now!!

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ite-house.html
    One way or another, future Obama/Hillary supporters that won't be voting.
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    One way or another, future Obama/Hillary supporters that won't be voting.
    good jab carl!? ya forgot BERNIE!? hey i'm startin to hate tv!! cant find hardly anything decent to glean from!! and all the violence and GUNS GUNS GUNS!!
    Last edited by lexx; 03-05-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

good jab carl!? ya forgot BERNIE!? hey i'm startin to hate tv!! cant find hardly anything decent to glean from!! and all the violence and GUNS GUNS GUNS!!
    Yeah, too bad O'bama was ineffective in stopping the violence.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Yeah, too bad O'bama was ineffective in stopping the violence.

maybe he shoulda sent his SECRET ARMY into action the 1 that saved up all those HUGE bullet purchases the RIGHT WING LUNIES got so excited about!?

maybe he shoulda sent his SECRET ARMY into action the 1 that saved up all those HUGE bullet purchases the RIGHT WING LUNIES got so excited about!?
    LOL

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.