+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cosby and trump

cosby and trump

the WOMANIZER TWINS!? and that's NOT ALL!! cosby LOST his honorary degree and tRUMP is NEXT!! they just DONT measure up anymore!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/universit...114200014.html
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: cosby and trump

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the WOMANIZER TWINS!? and that's NOT ALL!! cosby LOST his honorary degree and tRUMP is NEXT!! they just DONT measure up anymore!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/universit...114200014.html
    We have a long long list of womanizers both involved in Politics and celebrity. Try going just with Politicians, you'll have a few Presidents included in that list while in Office. Think of all the womanizing we don't know about. Both Kennedy and Clinton womanized while in Office, Trump doesn't compare.

Don't know if this is totally accurate but certainly seems it most likely is.
    https://listverse.com/2015/02/24/10-...rgotten-about/
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 03-01-2018 at 08:35 AM.

Just read the article posted in OP and this wasn't about Trump's sexual behavior. Trump did not lose his honorary degree because of womanizing. Lexx posted a short remark and it is misleading. Lexx read what you post. lol

The article states Trump lost his degree, which he received in 1988, because of statements he's made that do not meet the schools standards. The article does not explain just what those statements were. Seems to me this is Political, I'm sure Trump has made many a statement, since 1988, that did not meet the schools standards but now that he is President and is Conservative, they're jumping on him. Liberals you know.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 03-01-2018 at 12:53 PM.

i never said WHY he lost it!!maybe they just DIDN'T want to SAY IT!! i simply made the COMPARISON between cosby and tRUMP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

i never said WHY he lost it!!maybe they just DIDN'T want to SAY IT!! i simply made the COMPARISON between cosby and tRUMP!!
    And you were misleading about it.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    And you were misleading about it.

there's no PROOF they didn't consider GRAB PUSSY! as the WORDS they disapproved of!? their VAGUENESS allows for SPECULATION and especially since cosby there is no DOUBT WHY!?

there's no PROOF they didn't consider GRAB PUSSY!
    Do you have proof that they did? Did you even read the article?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Do you have proof that they did? Did you even read the article?

like i said ALL the EVIDENCE and PRECEDENT allows for SPECULATION!! your SIDE does it ALL THE TIME!! and you SUPPORT it! you cant WIN FAIR AND SQUARE so you resort to DIRTY tricks all cuz you believe your the ONLY GOOD GUYS!?

As opposed to you making up stuff and not posting supporting evidence.

As opposed to you making up stuff and not posting supporting evidence.

love how you DODGE!! any thread I start has supporting LINKS!! if you change the SUBJECT in replying i owe you NO links as CONSIDERATION since your ONLY excuse is i DONT LIKE OBAMA!!

Links from left wing rags as you say.

Links from left wing rags as you say.

is FOX news a left wing rag!? and several national news organizations!? the RAGS you mention have MORE MORALITY then most of the places YOU quote!! but is your accusation SOME form of JUSTIFICATION for your BEHAVIOR!?

Funny, you accuse me of posting from "right wing rags".

Looks like you don't like your own medicine.

yh that stuff is as offensive to me as mine is to you!?