+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Failure

More Failure

Obama will close out his presidency at what is perhaps the least hopeful moment in American politics in decades, a time when the two major-party candidates have historically low approval ratings and are locked in a bitter and coarse election contest. For much of this year, Obama, like the people who pack his rallies, has puzzled over what happened.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.dc3dc1474f07
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: More Failure

washington POST RIGHT WING RAG!! they FORGOT to mention obama 1 of the MOST POPULAR PRESIDENTS EVER!! STILL TODAY more popular than TRUMP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

And you post left wing rags. That evens it out right?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    And you post left wing rags. That evens it out right?

if you THINK so i cant HELP that!! you have the habit of making your PET PEEVE control all your thinking!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    if you THINK so i cant HELP that!! you have the habit of making your PET PEEVE control all your thinking!!
    At least I think and comprehend. You on the other hand....

At least I think and comprehend. You on the other hand....

try SHOWING it instead of just posting i didnt/dont like obama memes!! you can NEVER discus the CURRENT potus FAULTS!! you always DEFLECT to obama or hillary!! you act like a school yard BULLY with NANANANA we got the all the marbles what you gonna do about it!!

You claim Trump lies and maybe he did at times. But O'bama was no saint and was caught in some whoppers of his own. It's not like O'bama was some saint who was clean.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...ies-and-frauds

obama is NOT president!! try FOCUSING on who IS president!! LIKE ME!!

Tax cuts and a strong economy!

Tax cuts and a strong economy!

means NOTHING!? inflation will KILL it for MOST soon enough just a GAME of survival of the fittest like ALL ANIMALS!!

means NOTHING!? inflation will KILL it for MOST soon enough just a GAME of survival of the fittest like ALL ANIMALS!!
    Better than having less money plus inflation.

Better than having less money plus inflation.

in DYSTOPIA!! like i said, it's just a way to CREATE hardship for the less fortunate!! a method of CONTROL!! the SYSTEM is RUN by the RICH and they want EVERYONE under their CONTROL!!

in DYSTOPIA!! like i said, it's just a way to CREATE hardship for the less fortunate!! a method of CONTROL!! the SYSTEM is RUN by the RICH and they want EVERYONE under their CONTROL!

yah i see SYMPATHY is NOT 1 of your STRONG POINTS!! of course you must be SYMPATHETIC to tRUMPS PROBLEMS or you ouldn't be POSTING!!

Why should I be sympathetic? You are here complaining after admitting the tax cuts resulted in more take home pay, even if it's not a lot.

Why should I be sympathetic? You are here complaining after admitting the tax cuts resulted in more take home pay, even if it's not a lot.

your a hard hearted FOOL!!i even have some sympathy for tRUMP the TOTAL ASS that he acts like!! ......at least when i've had few beers!!