+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Democrats Disrespect People Who Don't Agree With Them

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    REPUBLICANS had the FIRST CHOICE!! without THEM he couldn't do ANYTHING!!
    You don't know much about how this process works do you?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    You don't know much about how this process works do you?

i'm LEARNING!! it amazes me how republicans can LIE with a STRAIGHT FACE!! many people lie and DONT KNOW they are lying!! but to see people LIE who KNOW/FORGET they are lying is a real WAKE UP!!it seems to me the arguments are all EXTREME POSITIONS!? 1 side sees the other ONLY in EXTREME possibilities!! ironically this CAUSES extremism to flourish!? and of course the ORIGINAL EXTREMISM is RELIGION!? so it's OPPOSITE was BOUND to ARISE!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

many people lie and DONT KNOW they are lying!! but to see people LIE who KNOW/FORGET they are lying is a real WAKE UP!!
    "You can keep your doctor and save money".

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

"You can keep your doctor and save money".

that was a PROPOSAL based on his SUBMITTED PLAN!! and why are YOU CRYING you didn't LOSE your DR!!you want me to POST all the LIES tRUMP has SAID!? that's mostly what i been doin ALL THIS TIME!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-hou...ies-and-frauds

Obama bewailed “neighborhoods where it’s easier for you to buy a handgun and clips than it is for you to buy a fresh vegetable.” Obama never offered a single example of a locale where carrots are rarer than .38 Specials. But his false claim helped frighten clueless suburbanites to support Obama’s anti-gun agenda.
    Obama visited Mexico and, in a spiel calling for the renewal of the assault weapon ban, asserted that “more than 90 percent of the guns recovered in Mexico come from the United States.” This vastly overstated the actual problem, since that statistic measured only firearms that Mexican authorities sent to the U.S. for tracing.
    Edward Snowden? Obama responded to Snowden’s stunning revelations of the National Security Agency’s vacuuming up millions of Americans’ personal data by going on the Jay Leno Show and proclaiming: “There is no spying on Americans.
    ll the Obama false promises used to justify his troop surge in Afghanistan (which resulted in more than a thousand dead American troops with nothing to show for the sacrifice) and bombing Libya (which now has slave markets). But killing vast numbers of human beings should require more due diligence than assertions on federal spending for peanut subsidies.

obviously an OPINION PIECE!! not NEWS!! i noticed them over at the HILL which surprised me since their NEWS stories are rough on tRUMP!!

obviously an OPINION PIECE!! not NEWS!! i noticed them over at the HILL which surprised me since their NEWS stories are rough on tRUMP!
    What do you think you are posting ad nauseum?

What do you think you are posting ad nauseum?

NEWS STORIES with some of my added EMPHASIS which hey tRUMP started the SAY IT like you THINK it B.S. you should be USED to THAT by NOW!!

NEWS STORIES with some of my added EMPHASIS which hey tRUMP started the SAY IT like you THINK it B.S. you should be USED to THAT by NOW!! e
    I'm sort of used to your BS by now.

I'm sort of used to your BS by now.

i'm FED UP with YOURS!!