+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Democrats Disrespect People Who Don't Agree With Them

The reality hits when they get elected and the average voter finds out that they’ve really been shafted – usually in the pocketbook and also in the day-to-day reality of life in a Democrat “wonderland.”

Jerry Brown’s insult is the latest blatant example of that – following the insulting epithet Hillary Clinton laid on voters who disagreed with her political policies – calling them “deplorables.”

It’s clear that Democrats have no respect for anyone who disagrees with their point of view.
    http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/05/lying-...ths-taxpayers/
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: Democrats Disrespect People Who Don't Agree With Them

yah SORRY joe but my REPUBLICAN governor RAISED GAS tAXES AND REGISTRATION FEES and tRUMP has suggested the NATIONAL gas tax be RAISED so your just BLOWIN SMOKE again!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    yah SORRY joe but my REPUBLICAN governor RAISED GAS tAXES AND REGISTRATION FEES and tRUMP has suggested the NATIONAL gas tax be RAISED so your just BLOWIN SMOKE again!!
    I can't recall the gas ever being higher than when O'bama was in office.

So it must be his fault right lexx?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I can't recall the gas ever being higher than when O'bama was in office.

So it must be his fault right lexx?

they spiked for awhile then they came back down but NOW since republicans are shipping our oil and gas abroad they are headed back UP again!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

they spiked for awhile then they came back down but NOW since republicans are shipping our oil and gas abroad they are headed back UP again!!
    It was almost $5.00 a gallon when O'bama was in office.

It was almost $5.00 a gallon when O'bama was in office.

not on AVERAGE!! the average was 3.xx and here's an explanation of what caused it!!

2008? It was definitely a time of significant upheavals, some with the potential for sustained disruption of supplies. In February 2008 Venezuela cut off oil sales to ExxonMobil during a legal battle over nationalization of the company’s properties there. Production from Iraqi oil fields, of course, had still not recovered from wartime damage, and in late March saboteurs blew up the two main oil export pipelines in the south—cutting about 300,000 barrels per day from Iraqi exports. On April 25, Nigerian union workers went out on strike, causing ExxonMobil to shut in production of 780,000 barrels per day from three fields. Two days later, on April 27, Scottish oil workers walked off the job, leading to closure of the North Forties pipeline that carries about half of the United Kingdom’s North Sea oil production. As of May 1, about 1.36 million barrels per day of Nigerian production was shut in due to a combination of militant attacks on oil facilities, sabotage, and labor strife. At the same time, it was reported that Mexican oil exports (tenth largest in the world) had fallen sharply in April due to rapid decline in the country’s massive Cantarell oil field. On June 19, militant attacks in Nigeria caused Shell to shut in an additional 225,000 barrels per day. On June 20, just days before the price of oil reached its historic peak, Nigerian protesters blew up a pipeline that forced Chevron to shut in 125,000 barrels per day. Each of these events clearly registered in the spot market. It is not implausible to believe that, arriving in quick succession, they contributed heavily to the rapid acceleration in the spot price of oil.

obama could not force oil companies to make up for their failed investment and preparation for extreme circumstances and wall street has no interest in PRESERVING low prices!! obama was a GREEHHORN when he was PROPELLED into office!! he didn't understand how the business cycles and wall street operate!! like i said i didn't vote for him second term!!

not on AVERAGE!! the average was 3.xx and here's an explanation of what caused it!! :
    If you're going to blame Trump for mining deaths then the high gas price must have been O'bama's fault right? 2008 was his first term. You voted for him that time.

If you're going to blame Trump for mining deaths then the high gas price must have been O'bama's fault right? 2008 was his first term. You voted for him that time.

not a FAIR comparison!! tRUMP actually INTERFERED with regulations that increased the possibility of death!! the oil crisis was due to things PREVIOUS to his term in office!!

not a FAIR comparison!! tRUMP actually INTERFERED with regulations that increased the possibility of death!! the oil crisis was due to things PREVIOUS to his term in office!!
    How did Trump interfere? Link?

How did Trump interfere? Link?
    i had LINKS in my THREADS on THAT SUBJECT!! your such a LOUSE!! i'm not posting them again just for your IGNORANCE to be ENTERTAINED!!

haha joe in love with his WHINY post!!

haha joe in love with his WHINY post!!
    Your posts are whiny and if you haven't noticed, you've posted more threads here than I have.

Your posts are whiny and if you haven't noticed, you've posted more threads here than I have.

thanks for trying joe it does make for good HUMOR!! if your ALT RIGHT friends are in the MOOD!?

thanks for trying joe it does make for good HUMOR!! if your ALT RIGHT friends are in the MOOD!?
    What humor? What I said is true.

What humor? What I said is true.

tRUMP deserves all the DISRESPECT he gets!! he literally ASKS for it!!