+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fuck you WORLD

Re: fuck you WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    work is for those that have work to do!! mandatory work for wages is not an absolute!! how is a work defined!? why does such a thing as retirement exist!? is being a housewife a job!? does it exist anymore!? you obviously have problem with your location!? the seeming over generosity of your administrations offends you!? and yet you dont see any fix for your frustration unless it comes from outside of your jurisdiction!? but lets face it this is all about your wish to dominate others by competitive accumulation and USURY!?
    Hawaii is one of, if not the heaviest taxed states in the entire US, thanks to the democrats who rule here. But because Hawaii is heavily unionized, the voters are drones who vote not by the merit of the candidate, but simple by the letter (D) you are affiliated with.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

and AGAIN!! no matter what the THRA TOPIC is which by the WAY is tRUMP's carelessness for anything but HIMSELF and his GOLD PLATED DREAMS you manage to change it OVER to your PET PEAVE!! it's ALL you DO over here!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

and AGAIN!! no matter what the THRA TOPIC is which by the WAY is tRUMP's carelessness for anything but HIMSELF and his GOLD PLATED DREAMS you manage to change it OVER to your PET PEAVE!! it's ALL you DO over here!
    You haven't proven that any of the "woes" you talk about it due to Trump.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    You haven't proven that any of the "woes" you talk about it due to Trump.

sorry but i HAVE!! take the INCREASE in coal mining DEATHS due to HIS removing of REGULATIONS!? stop being a FOOL for an ASSHOLE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

sorry but i HAVE!! take the INCREASE in coal mining DEATHS due to HIS removing of REGULATIONS!? stop being a FOOL for an ASSHOLE!!
    So is that Trump's fault or the mining company or were the miners careless?

West Virginia has led the nation in coal mining deaths in six of the past eight years. That includes 2010, when 29 miners were killed in an explosion at the Upper Big Branch mine in southern West Virginia.
    This was during O'bama's term. I guess based on lexx's POV, it's O'bama's fault.

In September, President Trump appointed retired coal company executive David Zatezalo as the new chief of the Mine Safety and Health Administration. Most of the deaths this year occurred before his appointment. The Wheeling resident retired in 2014 as chairman of Rhino Resources.
    So how are the mining death's Trump's fault?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...low/998410001/

Last edited by Joecool44; 02-26-2018 at 01:40 PM.

let's see 2016 obama LOW death rate!? 2017 tRUMP high death rate!? seems self explanatory!?

West Virginia has led the nation in coal mining deaths in six of the past eight years. That includes 2010, when 29 miners were killed in an explosion at the Upper Big Branch mine in southern West Virginia.
    2010? Then it must be O'bama's fault right lexx?

2010? Then it must be O'bama's fault right lexx?

not unless he did something SPECIFIC in relation to GOV's influence over the industry!? LIKE tRUMP!! your chasing a DEAD END here joe always looking to RENOUNCE personal responsibility!!

not unless he did something SPECIFIC in relation to GOV's influence over the industry!? LIKE tRUMP!! your chasing a DEAD END here joe always looking to RENOUNCE personal responsibility!!:
    Why not? You sit here and rag on Trump for everything. You probably blame him for your broken toilet too.

Why not? You sit here and rag on Trump for everything. You probably blame him for your broken toilet too.

tRUMP made outrageous and inflammatory PROMISES to get elected!! i think the PUBLIC has a RIGHT to know what his TRUE character IS!!

tRUMP made outrageous and inflammatory PROMISES to get elected!! i think the PUBLIC has a RIGHT to know what his TRUE character IS!!
    What were the outrageous and inflammatory promises?

What were the outrageous and inflammatory promises?

i'm NOT your GOPHER go look them up and make a LIST then come back!!

i'm NOT your GOPHER go look them up and make a LIST then come back!!
    Ah, so you're unable to back your claims.

Ah, so you're unable to back your claims.

which reminds me....that was tRUMP's TECHNIQUE from DAY1!! and yah,YOUR LAZY!! everyone knows them all ANYWAY!!
    Last edited by lexx; 02-26-2018 at 08:59 PM.

which reminds me....that was tRUMP's TECHNIQUE from DAY1!! and yah,YOUR LAZY!! everyone knows them all ANYWAY!
    Lexx, you have zero credibility because you do not back your claims and then you call your critics lazy for not looking up what you claim.

Lexx, you have zero credibility because you do not back your claims and then you call your critics lazy for not looking up what you claim.

says YOU!! like i TOLD you i have POSTED them in OTHER threads your being a TOAD demanding to be WAITED ON!!dont FLY with me!! your mostly an IRRITATION over here!! you know like a mosquito at a picnic!!