+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fuck you WORLD

fuck you WORLD

only tRUMP!! OF COURSE!! he is after all the OWNER of the WORLD! i mean RESIDENT and CHEIF! i mean CROOKED EGOTISTICAL MANIAC!! in any case he HAS the FOOTBALL!!

https://shareblue.com/trump-korea-war/

Name:  trumpbomb.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  104.3 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: fuck you WORLD

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    only tRUMP!! OF COURSE!! he is after all the OWNER of the WORLD! i mean RESIDENT and CHEIF! i mean CROOKED EGOTISTICAL MANIAC!! in any case he HAS the FOOTBALL!!
    I notice you often use different links. As if you search for a link until you find one that bashes Trump.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Re: DUCK you WORLD

How hateful some are, simply amazing how they cannot accept their massive party loss to an outsider. Kind of funny to see the hate just ooze from every orifice of these liberal losers. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I notice you often use different links. As if you search for a link until you find one that bashes Trump.

yes i check all the many sites i have bookmarked daily to see what kind CRAP the PUSSY GRABBER has done/said/gotten into today!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

yes i check all the many sites i have bookmarked daily to see what
    Right, you troll liberal left wing sites.

You keep calling Trump a p*ssy grabber. Was O'bama a d*ck grabber or something?
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Right, you troll liberal left wing sites.

You keep calling Trump a p*ssy grabber. Was O'bama a d*ck grabber or something?
    i wouldn't KNOW but i do know he never SAID HE WAS!! and i have posted news from many NON left wing sites like FOX even!! funny thing is their is a story out now that isn't even ON the left wing sites!! i was gonna post it but you guys got me busy!!

i wouldn't KNOW but i do know he never SAID HE WAS!! and i have posted news from many NON left wing sites like FOX even!! funny thing is their is a story out now that isn't even ON the left wing sites!! i was gonna post it but you guys got me busy!!
    BS. You would only post FOX news if it said something bad about trump.

BS. You would only post FOX news if it said something bad about trump.

oh your saying i should post something GOOD about tRUMP!? problem is there aint much of that AT ALL! and if there IS it's FAKE!!

I'm saying you should at least be honest. Posting only left wing crap gets tiring. But if you're a free loader, I guess I can understand.

I'm saying you should at least be honest. Posting only left wing crap gets tiring. But if you're a free loader, I guess I can understand.

you and your FREELOADER BULL!! nothing i have POSTED has anything to do with FREELOADING!! you just use that as a EXCUSE when you CANT DEBATE!!

It makes perfect sense that a freeloader would love o'bama and not Trump.

It makes perfect sense that a freeloader would love o'bama and not Trump.

did i ever say i LOVED obama!? didn't even vote for him second term!! tRUMP is a self serving NARCISSISTIC LUNATIC!! who SCOFFS at lazurus at his gate!!

You constantly defend liberal policies, including the ones that benefit free loaders.

I don't agree with everything that Trump does but his policies have been good for the US economy whether you like it or not.

You constantly defend liberal policies, including the ones that benefit free loaders.

I don't agree with everything that Trump does but his policies have been good for the US economy whether you like it or not.

the trouble with YOU joe is your a NATZI!! seeking to PERFECT the human race by deprivation/selection!! you've made it your RELIGIOUS PRIDE!! it's ALL you think about over here!!

So you believe we should all pay heavy taxes so free loaders can enjoy life without working?

So you believe we should all pay heavy taxes so free loaders can enjoy life without working?
    work is for those that have work to do!! mandatory work for wages is not an absolute!! how is a work defined!? why does such a thing as retirement exist!? is being a housewife a job!? does it exist anymore!? you obviously have problem with your location!? the seeming over generosity of your administrations offends you!? and yet you dont see any fix for your frustration unless it comes from outside of your jurisdiction!? but lets face it this is all about your wish to dominate others by competitive accumulation and USURY!?