+ Reply to Thread

russians and republicans

PEAS in a POD!?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...ry-rohrabacher
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: russians and republicans

Your link is just speculation. Not factual.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Your link is just speculation. Not factual.

very EDUCATED speculation not just some CRACKPOT theory!! why do you DEFEND these TRAITORS are you THAT stuck in your republican PURITAN IDEALISM!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    very EDUCATED speculation not just some CRACKPOT theory!! why do you DEFEND these TRAITORS are you THAT stuck in your republican PURITAN IDEALISM!?
    Why do you defend free loaders unless you're one of them yourself?
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

BS, now who paid for this Fusion GPS Russian collusion illusion? Always follow the money, and DNC and Clinton Cartel paid for it to the tune of $12.6 million, and HiLIARy still lost even having FBI, CIA, NSA, FISA, DOJ, State Department, they were all on the payroll in the insurance policy Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Hays were behind. So Rick Gates is a nobody in this witch hunt, just like the 13 Russian indictment, nothing but a dog and pony show to make the masses of asses think Mulehead actually did anything, but the bottom line is these empty indictments mean nothing, none will see a courtroom or conviction. Total farce from start to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by FREE-BUSINESSES.com View Post
    BS, now who paid for this Fusion GPS Russian collusion illusion? Always follow the money, and DNC and Clinton Cartel paid for it to the tune of $12.6 million, and HiLIARy still lost even having FBI, CIA, NSA, FISA, DOJ, State Department, they were all on the payroll in the insurance policy Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Hays were behind. So Rick Gates is a nobody in this witch hunt, just like the 13 Russian indictment, nothing but a dog and pony show to make the masses of asses think Mulehead actually did anything, but the bottom line is these empty indictments mean nothing, none will see a courtroom or conviction. Total farce from start to finish.
    your a GOOD BULLSHITTER i see you MIMIC all the fox news talking points!?

your a GOOD BULLSHITTER i see you MIMIC all the fox news talking points!?
    You dismiss the points without debating the issues. Then you turn around and post left wing crap from various websites that only attack the republicans.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    You dismiss the points without debating the issues. Then you turn around and post left wing crap from various websites that only attack the republicans.

i dont call ISSUES saying the WHOLE GOVERNMENT is out to get you elected and getting PAID for it!! COMPLETE NONSENSE!! but then again let's turn the tables!! with tRUMP ELECTED and with the republican majority, it's PROLLY TRUE!!