+ Reply to Thread

Will Joel Olsteen ever get indicted for Fraud?

This guy comes across as squeaky clean but after he would not let the hurricane refugees stay in his $30 million church, I have a gut feeling he may be another phony pastor after all.

Re: Will Joel Olsteen ever get indicted for Fraud?

I don't think the man did anything criminal. Maybe he did not want to interupt he weekly television show by using his "set" as a shelter. Still, maybe he should have used some of his millions to buy economical hotel housing for a limited time, like maybe 1 month for all the victims to have safe shelter where they can regroup and make some recovery plans.

I just read that him and his wife are worth over $300 million through the non-taxable church and two different foundations. Praise the lord! I think people envy and hate wealthy people these days only because their own life is a struggle. What do you think Peggy?

Quote Originally Posted by Randolph The Great View Post
    I just read that him and his wife are worth over $300 million through the non-taxable church and two different foundations. Praise the lord! I think people envy and hate wealthy people these days only because their own life is a struggle. What do you think Peggy?
    Osteen's net worth has been reported between $4060 million.[31][32][33][34] He lives with his family in a 17,000 square-foot mansion, worth an estimated $10.5 million in River Oaks.[35]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Osteen
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Excuse my ignorance Earthlings, but did this fellow Olsteen do something illegal, and if so what?

Unregistered Guest

I sure hope so. I paid a fortune to him got nothing in return.

i am surprised this guy is not in jail. He is one of the biggest religious scam artists. A false prophet using the name of God to enrich himself.