+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: easy fix

easy fix

the cheapest and least offensive answer to school shootings!! PRAY!! while in school preferably since if worst comes to worst god has a fresh request to work with AND maybe means you will go to heaven!!

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/1...ayer-classroom
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: easy fix

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the cheapest and least offensive answer to school shootings!! PRAY!! while in school preferably since if worst comes to worst god has a fresh request to work with AND maybe means you will go to heaven!!
    True or false?

When Prayers were allowed in school and God was allowed in the pledge of allegiance, weren't there far less shootings in school?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    True or false?

When Prayers were allowed in school and God was allowed in the pledge of allegiance, weren't there far less shootings in school?
    how long ago was that!? i dont have any objection to it!was that your reason the useless aclu comment!?did the AR 15 even EXIST then!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

You know my statement was true. The more liberal society gets, the worse it gets.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

You know my statement was true. The more liberal society gets, the worse it gets.

so why dont you STOP your LIBERAL WAYS and set a better example!?

so why dont you STOP your LIBERAL WAYS and set a better example!?
    I'm no liberal. Liberalism is an illness, which explains your POV.

I'm no liberal. Liberalism is an illness, which explains your POV.

well apparently your WAYS aren't having any good effect!? TRY HARDER!!you know drinking carousing living the good life hating on liberals!?

It is an undeniable fact that schools had fewer issues with violence when prayer was allowed in schools.

that was LONG ago before VIOLENCE of the sort we are tliking about was a BIG ISSUE!! so INSTEAD of guns in school you want prayer just how does that work!?

that was LONG ago before VIOLENCE of the sort we are tliking about was a BIG ISSUE!!
    Don't you get it? You stop prayer, you don't allow God in the pledge of allegiance. The US allows abortion (killing babies) and now liberals want people to not just tolerate, but celebrate gay marriage.

God's favor is leaving the US. We used to be one nation, under GOD.

Don't you get it?

Don't you get it? You stop prayer, you don't allow God in the pledge of allegiance. The US allows abortion (killing babies) and now liberals want people to not just tolerate, but celebrate gay marriage.

God's favor is leaving the US. We used to be one nation, under GOD.

Don't you get it?

prayer hasn't been stopped!? god is no respecter of countrys or people!? killing people has never stopped since the cave man......your a CLOSET christian WHINER!?

prayer hasn't been stopped!? god is no respecter of countrys or people!? killing people has never stopped since the cave man.....
    Explain why shootings and killings in school were non existent when prayer was allowed in schools.

Explain why shootings and killings in school were non existent when prayer was allowed in schools.

fewer guns!? harder for crazies to get them!? fewer crazy kids!?

http://triblive.com/news/education/s...-past-50-years

It's a combination of things that are enabling school shootings to occur and become worse as far as number of victims and how many are occurring. I truly doubt prayer has much to do with it. I do think we need stricter gun laws and yes it will take time for the laws to make a difference but putting off doing this is not helping. We all know the US takes horrible care of the mentally ill and that people with mental issues are shunned and also bullied. The fact Politicians can't come to any agreements is the reason school shootings are continuing to happen. Very sad.
    Last edited by PeggieSue; 02-20-2018 at 11:01 AM.

fewer guns!? harder for crazies to get them!? fewer crazy kids!?
    More people who were law abiding?

More people who were law abiding?

You're saying higher moral values would eliminate school shootings? You're saying the decline in Christian values is the cause?

You've mentioned no prayer in schools and celebrating Gay marriage as a big part of the problem? I look at both of these things as a minor part of the problem but you need to elaborate on how you think this is contributing to the mass shootings in our schools.

I do know being able to purchase semi automatic weapons is part of the problem, bullying in schools, mental illness not being treated, poor school policy, our culture accepting violence and also drugs,gang activity, poor parenting is part of the problem. No easy fix for this.

(GUNS ARE FOR KILLING!)