+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Re: Trump is a Great President.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    are they ALL DEMOCRATS TOO!? seems to me lots of conservatives and republicans have joined the REBUKING!?
    Mostly, it is liberal Democrats. They can't make government work, so they try to tear it down.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-29-2018 at 02:18 PM.

actually i'ts TRUMP who cant make it work (his way) and is tearing it down!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

actually i'ts TRUMP who cant make it work (his way) and is tearing it down!!
    There is no evidence for your Trump's inefficiency. Under Democrats it is tax, tax, and spend even if there is no tax money.

there WOULD be tax money if republicans STOPPED TAKING it away!! and tRUMP is FINE with DEFICIT SPENDING!! he LOVES DEBT!! he made a KILLING by SCREWING DEBT HOLDERS!! and getting BAILED out and FINANCED by DAD!! now that all that HELP has VANISHED he has turned his attention DOMINATING the political GAME as his LAST GASP at FLEECING the gullible for FUN and SELF AGGRANDIZEMENT!!

Name:  king.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  8.9 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Name:  debtman.jpg
Size:  70.0 KB

there WOULD be tax money if republicans STOPPED TAKING it away!! and tRUMP is FINE with DEFICIT SPENDING!! he LOVES DEBT!! he made a KILLING by SCREWING DEBT HOLDERS!! and getting BAILED out and FINANCED by DAD!! now that all that HELP has VANISHED he has turned his attention DOMINATING the political GAME as his LAST GASP at FLEECING the gullible for FUN and SELF AGGRANDIZEMENT!!

Name:  king.jpg
Size:  8.9 KB
    Trump's accomplishments are exceeding all expectations. Lexx and other idiot liberals can't see it. They are blinded with hatred for President Trump.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...romise-keeping

washington examiner!? never heard of it!! some kinda RIGHT WING RAG serving the tRUMP EGO!?

washington examiner!? never heard of it!! some kinda RIGHT WING RAG serving the tRUMP EGO!?
    What planet do you life on? Of course, it is a respectable newspaper. I get it, if you don't like the answer, you make it up!

What you should do is address Trump's accomplishments. I know you can't do it. You can't face the truth, so you make it up. Get over your "hate Trump" attitudes.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-31-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Trump’s Accomplishments: The list is very long, so I won’t list them all at once. They require discussion.

The list:

Economic Growth
    4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
    For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs

4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
    More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
    Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
    The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
    Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
    Unemployment claims at 50 year low
    African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
    African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9percent in May 2018.
    Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
    Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
    Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
    Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
    Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
    July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
    Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level innearly two decades.
    July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percentmatched the lowest rate since May 2001.
    Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
    Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
    Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
    Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
    68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the pastyear.
    Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
    Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
    Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
    Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
    Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
    100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-31-2018 at 01:48 AM.

nice list of HYPED CLAIMS!! and most of them DUE to obama's WORK over 8 yrs!! it was a great 2017 but then 2018 when tRUMP has to rely on his OWN merits has fallen on it's FACE!! he STILL has a LESS THAN 50% approval rating from the general public!! nobody is DANCING in the STREETS!! the country is MORE DIVIDED than EVER!? his FAILURES have produced a BLUE WAVE that has taken the HOUSE of REPRESENTATIVES!! his ENVIRONMENTAL policies have OUTRAGED the world and RISKED the HEALTH of the PLANET and it's PEOPLE!! his ATTACK on DEMOCRATIC institutions of LAW and public SERVICE threaten the very idea of FREEDOM to choose!! his constant egotistical DISRUPTION of NORMS has the financial world in a state of uncertainty and confusion which crashed the markets and caused undue STRAIN on foreign RELATIONS!! we can only hope that the now democratic HOUSE can restrain and CONVICT him of his ABUSES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    What planet do you life on? Of course, it is a respectable newspaper. I get it, if you don't like the answer, you make it up!

What you should do is address Trump's accomplishments. I know you can't do it. You can't face the truth, so you make it up. Get over your "hate Trump" attitudes.
    your ARTICLE was a CRAVEN self serving PIMP PIECE from OCTOBER trying to ENERGIZE the republican VOTE!! is full of distortions and half truths and FAILS to address ANY of the NEGATIVES that WEIGH heavy on this ADMINISTRATION!! the site's ONLY respectable to those who drink its KOOLAID!! it's a COMPLETELY PARTISAN EFFORT!! and they actually suggest that MANAFORT and possibly OTHERS should be PARDONED of their CRIMES!!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...paign=trending
    Last edited by lexx; 12-31-2018 at 06:17 AM.

nice list of HYPED CLAIMS!! and most of them DUE to obama's WORK over 8 yrs!!
    Prove it for once.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

the LIST is TOO long to spend time REFUTING it some things are half true most are useless hyperbole!! he created all these BOARDS/COMMITTEES that have DONE noting but give people GOV WORK!!

the LIST is TOO long to spend time REFUTING it some things are half true most are useless hyperbole!! he created all these BOARDS/COMMITTEES that have DONE noting but give people GOV WORK!!
    So you're just posting a baseless opinion with no facts. Got it.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

I hope it isn't true that lexx lies when he criticizes Trump. The list shows a real accomplish for Trump. Okay lexx, if it is in error, point it out with EVIDENCE.

Trump’s Accomplishments: The list is very long, so I won’t list them all at once. They require discussion.

The list:

Economic Growth
    4.2 percent growth in the second quarter of 2018.
    For the first time in more than a decade, growth is projected to exceed 3 percent over the calendar year.

Jobs

4 million new jobs have been created since the election, and more than 3.5 million since Trump took office.
    More Americans are employed now than ever before in our history.
    Jobless claims at lowest level in nearly five decades.
    The economy has achieved the longest positive job-growth streak on record.
    Job openings are at an all-time high and outnumber job seekers for the first time on record.
    Unemployment claims at 50 year low
    African-American, Hispanic, and Asian-American unemployment rates have all recently reached record lows.
    African-American unemployment hit a record low of 5.9percent in May 2018.
    Hispanic unemployment at 4.5 percent.
    Asian-American unemployment at record low of 2 percent.
    Women’s unemployment recently at lowest rate in nearly 65 years.
    Female unemployment dropped to 3.6 percent in May 2018, the lowest since October 1953.
    Youth unemployment recently reached its lowest level in more than 50 years.
    July 2018’s youth unemployment rate of 9.2 percent was the lowest since July 1966.
    Veterans’ unemployment recently hit its lowest level in nearly two decades.
    July 2018’s veterans’ unemployment rate of 3.0 percent matched the lowest rate since May 2001.
    Unemployment rate for Americans without a high school diploma recently reached a record low.
    Rate for disabled Americans recently hit a record low.
    Blue-collar jobs recently grew at the fastest rate in more than three decades.
    Poll found that 85 percent of blue-collar workers believe their lives are headed “in the right direction.”
    68 percent reported receiving a pay increase in the past year.
    Last year, job satisfaction among American workers hit its highest level since 2005.
    Nearly two-thirds of Americans rate now as a good time to find a quality job.
    Optimism about the availability of good jobs has grown by 25 percent.
    Added more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since the election.
    Manufacturing employment is growing at its fastest pace in more than two decades.
    100,000 new jobs supporting the production & transport of oil & natural gas.

Here are more of Trump's accomplishments. Under his Presidency, the US is prospering big time. He may be the geatest president ever!

American Income

Median household income rose to $61,372 in 2017, a post-recession high.
    Wages up in August by their fastest rate since June 2009.
    Paychecks rose by 3.3 percent between 2016 and 2017, the most in a decade.
    Council of Economic Advisers found that real wage compensation has grown by 1.4 percent over the past year.
    Some 3.9 million Americans off food stamps since the election.
    Median income for Hispanic-Americans rose by 3.7 percent and surpassed $50,000 for the first time ever in history.
    Home-ownership among Hispanics is at the highest rate in nearly a decade.
    Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels ever recorded.
    Last edited by Cnance; 12-31-2018 at 04:07 PM.