+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Re: Trump is a Great President.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    a MONKEY coulda done as well obama
    For once I agree with lexx.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Name:  Maxine1.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  11.6 KB
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Lexx lies and distorts President Trump’s accomplishments.

Mostly, Trump has produced an economic boom, it is what people want, JOBS!

Lexx is freeloader, he wants government hand outs, so he hates Trump.

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?740245-Trump-is-a-Great-President

https://harpers.org/archive/2019/01/donald-trump-is-a-good-president/
    Lexx is obsessed with hating Trump. Every night he walks up in the middle of the night yelling, I HATE TRUMP: Neighbors have complained, but no one does anything about it. So Sad.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-08-2019 at 05:16 PM.

hey CNANCE!! here's a QUOTE from your harpers story link!! "The United States of America is no longer the world’s leading power. It was for a long time, for almost the entire course of the twentieth century. It isn’t anymore."!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

hey CNANCE!! here's a QUOTE from your harpers story link!! "The United States of America is no longer the world’s leading power. It was for a long time, for almost the entire course of the twentieth century. It isn’t anymore."!!
    Here is what follows in the article.

"It remains a major power, one among several.This isn’t necessarily bad news for Americans.It’s very good news for the rest of the world. My response is a bit of an exaggeration. One has an ongoing obligation to take at least a modicum of interest in American political life. The United States is still the world’s leading military power and unfortunately has yet to break its habit of mounting interventions beyond its borders."

If it is military or economic, it is the US. Depends on what criteria you use.

"unfortunately has yet to break its habit of mounting interventions beyond its borders." !! gotta thank the REPUGLICANS for that!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Distractions won't work. The topic is Trump's accomplishments.

Mostly, Trump has produced an economic boom, it is what people want, JOBS!

https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?740245-Trump-is-a-Great-President

https://harpers.org/archive/2019/01/donald-trump-is-a-good-president/

he actually has NOT created jobs any faster than obama!! and the prediction is we are headed for a slowdown economically!! stock market is stagnant and wages barely keep up with inflation!! and his job boost has created MORE DEBT and his spending plans will add even MORE DEBT!!

he actually has NOT created jobs any faster than obama!! and the prediction is we are headed for a slowdown economically!! stock market is stagnant and wages barely keep up with inflation!! and his job boost has created MORE DEBT and his spending plans will add even MORE DEBT!!
    Trump has increased jobs in manufacturing area where it really counts. Obama drove companies overseas with his negative attitudes and lack of support for big business and Wall Street.

"Under Trump, the situation for certain mining and manufacturing industries has greatly improved. Work in the category “Supportactivities for mining”—which includes jobs exploring mining sites—grew by almost 28% under Trump, compared to losses of about 23% in the last 16 months of Obama."

https://qz.com/1347200/the-jobs-created-under-trump-are-different-than-under-obama/
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-09-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    For once I agree with lexx.

haha took a series of words out of context!! although as we can see it is not a grammatically correct sentence!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.08c045747e22

I suppose it depends on what media news you read and what your bias it. So, we need another two years of Trump's administration to know for sure. In the meantime people aren't complaining for being employed. It is not a good time however for freeloaders, they don't have much sympathy from Republicans and hard working people.

like i said his job creation has added a mountain of DEBT!! almost a TRILLION so far!! his other polices are disruptive and destructive!! he seems to ENJOY making a MESS of things!! being the CENTER of ATTENTION!! he's DEFINITELY the DICTATOR TYPE or maybe DEMAGOGUE is the better description!! no other
    president has had such track record of cabinet firings and quitting!! you must be WHITE SUPREMACIST BLIND not to see it!! he micromanages EVERYTHING to suit his own OPINION!! he's great alright a great NARCISSIST,BULLY, and LIAR!!

like i said his job creation has added a mountain of DEBT!! almost a TRILLION so far!! his other polices are disruptive and destructive!! he seems to ENJOY making a MESS of things!! being the CENTER of ATTENTION!! he's DEFINITELY the DICTATOR TYPE or maybe DEMAGOGUE is the better description!! no other
    president has had such track record of cabinet firings and quitting!! you must be WHITE SUPREMACIST BLIND not to see it!! he micromanages EVERYTHING to suit his own OPINION!! he's great alright a great NARCISSIST,BULLY, and LIAR!!
    Explain how job creation has added a mountain of debt. As for firings, you can't find good workers who are government workers. LOL

his TAX CUTS created job incentives but also created a TON OF DEBT!!you dont get somethin for nuthin!! and the EX GOV employees I'M referring to are THOSE he PERSONALLY PICKED!! the BEST according to him!! apparently he DONT KNOW BEST!!

https://theweek.com/articles/779929/...erican-history

his TAX CUTS created job incentives but also created a TON OF DEBT!!you dont get somethin for nuthin!! and the EX GOV employees I'M referring to are THOSE he PERSONALLY PICKED!! the BEST according to him!! apparently he DONT KNOW BEST!!

https://theweek.com/articles/779929/...erican-history
    You still haven't explained how creating more jobs equals more debt.