+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 225 to 240 of 278

  1. #225
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    NOBODY is gonna be SUED for making POLITICAL STATEMENTS or PROMISES!! otherwise the lawsuits would be ENDLESS!!
    You are really stupid! Publishers are careful about what they print to avoid lawsuits. Stop your BS.

  2. #226
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

  3. #227
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You are really stupid! Publishers are careful about what they print to avoid lawsuits. Stop your BS.
    courts have ALREADY RULED anything is FAIR in POLITICS!! but YES authors are careful about WORDING but NOT CONTENT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #228
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,790

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Trump has done great things for the US.

    😎
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  5. #229
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Trump has done great things for the US.

    😎
    yah , here's the DEFINITIVE LISTINGS!!

    https://www.politico.com/agenda/stor...es-2017-000603

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...-getting-worse

    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...in-2019-budget

    https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/...rocities-1-546

    https://theweek.com/articles/779929/...erican-history
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #230
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Re: Trump is a Great President.


    Here is a record of President Trump's accomplishments. If you are concerned about your job, the economy, and protection from foreign threats, President Trump has fulfilled his promises!

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ccomplishments!

  7. #231
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    tons of people have LOST THEIR JOBS their HEALTHCARE their SANITY their SECURITY and their FAITH in LAW AND ORDER!! becuz of tRUMP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #232
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tons of people have LOST THEIR JOBS their HEALTHCARE their SANITY their SECURITY and their FAITH in LAW AND ORDER!! becuz of tRUMP!!
    Sounds like a lot of HATE TRUMP soupiness. Where is the evidence?

  9. #233
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    trump has DECLARED WAR on the media and anyone who DISAGREES with him!! he has DISRUPTED TRADE made enemies of our friends and friends with our ENEMIES!! the only PEOPLE that see this as GOOD are the RELIGIOUS LUNATICS like cnance and the REAL BULLYS that enter our lives at the lowest and highest levels thanks to TRUMP'S EXAMPLE!!

    Name:  vote republican.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  106.4 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  10. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    trump has DECLARED WAR on the media and anyone who DISAGREES with him!! he has DISRUPTED TRADE made enemies of our friends and friends with our ENEMIES!! the only PEOPLE that see this as GOOD are the RELIGIOUS LUNATICS like cnance and the REAL BULLYS that enter our lives at the lowest and highest levels thanks to TRUMP'S EXAMPLE!!

    Name:  vote republican.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  106.4 KB
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ccomplishments!

  11. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tons of people have LOST THEIR JOBS their HEALTHCARE their SANITY their SECURITY and their FAITH in LAW AND ORDER!! becuz of tRUMP!!
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ccomplishments!

  12. #236
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    courts have ALREADY RULED anything is FAIR in POLITICS!! but YES authors are careful about WORDING but NOT CONTENT!!
    No, courts have made no such a ruling. Where do you get your news? I know, you just make it up. So Sad. How about learning the truth about President Trump.

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ccomplishments!

  13. #237
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Ok go ahead and show me I'm wrong!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  14. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,846

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Ok go ahead and show me I'm wrong!?
    Stupid Democrats can't stand President Trump's accomplishments!

    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...ccomplishments!

    Lexx knows nothing about the law, so he makes it up. Lexx is a super star for being Anti-Semitic, insulting, and about the least informed person on the internet.

  15. #239
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,179

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    cnance is a LOUDMOUTH DICTATOR just like tRUMP!! if he was in NAZI germany he would be proudly GOOSESTEPPING for the FUEHRER!!

    https://www.politico.com/agenda/stor...es-2017-000603

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...-getting-worse

    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...in-2019-budget

    https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/...rocities-1-546

    https://theweek.com/articles/779929/...erican-history
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  16. #240
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,790

    Re: Trump is a Great President.

    Lecks got mo money because of Trump

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •