+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223

Re: Trump is a Great President.

anybody who CARES to DIG into the TRUTH about tRUMP and the NEW REPUBLICAN tRUMP WORSHIP CABAL only has to use google to look up the FACTS!! canance HARPS about MORALITY yet i have shown the tRUMP REGIME to be TOTALLY IMMORAL!! and will continue to DO SO!! tRUMP was elected by a MINORITY of voters which represented 26% of all americans!! he had the WORST POPULAR VOTE DEFEAT of ANY PRESIDENT!! if it WASN'T for the FREE PRESS we would ALREADY LIVE in a TOTAL DICTATORSHIP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: Trump is a Great President.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    anybody who CARES to DIG into the TRUTH about tRUMP and the NEW REPUBLICAN tRUMP WORSHIP CABAL only has to use google to look up the FACTS!! canance HARPS about MORALITY yet i have shown the tRUMP REGIME to be TOTALLY IMMORAL!! and will continue to DO SO!! tRUMP was elected by a MINORITY of voters which represented 26% of all americans!! he had the WORST POPULAR VOTE DEFEAT of ANY PRESIDENT!! if it WASN'T for the FREE PRESS we would ALREADY LIVE in a TOTAL DICTATORSHIP!!
    Wow, lexx lies a lot. Lexx uses internet garbage, or Dem hate speech, to propose a stupid argument.

Who was really responsible for the phony “impeachment of President Trump?” Who was pulling "puppet strings" to entrap and convict President Trump? Didn’t President Obama hire most of those people who made false accusations against President Trump? Didn’t President Obama meet with those government officials in the White House, which led to vengeful government arrests and other hostile acts against General Flynn, other government officials, and campaign officials associated with President Trump, both before and after the election? If those officials were preforming illegal or unethical acts, why didn't President Obama reprimand them?

Why hasn't former President Obama indicate outrage at Democrats attempt to impeach President Trump? Is it because he was behind the impeachment attempt?

Yes, lexx is member of Obama's Criminal party attempt to destroy President Trump.