+ Reply to Thread

Thread: he never stops

he never stops

LYING!! gm is closing a plant in korea and that's the story being reported! tRUMP ads a LIE to it!! he says they are MOVING to detroit while gm has no such plans at the moment! is this a you'll get to keep your DR moment!?

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/02/t...m-plant-moving
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: he never stops

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

obama NEVER said that joe your EXAGGERATING/LYING!! he said in his PROPOSED HEATHCARE PLAN!! not the final product!! republicans and insurance companies changed the whole thing!! grow up RETARD!!your in good company!!

Name:  911.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  35.0 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 02-14-2018 at 06:16 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    obama NEVER said that
    Why would I believe you?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Why would I believe you?

that's a good question!? what is the TRIGGER that enables belief!? is it a proposed satisfaction AND unearned trust from desperation/FEAR!?

as USUAL joe cant stick to the TOPIC he BACKSLIDES into BLAME OBAMA for tRUMPS LYING!? this is his USUAL TACTIC in any thread tRUMP is found GUILTY!?

Name:  lies4.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  46.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    as USUAL joe cant stick to the TOPIC he BACKSLIDES into BLAME OBAMA for tRUMPS LYING!? this is his USUAL TACTIC in any thread tRUMP is found GUILTY!?
    O'bama lied and your panties weren't in a knot then. Hillary lied and your panties weren't in a knot. Bill Clinton had an affair and you didn't say squat. All you do is to blame Bush and Trump while ignoring the shortfall of your (D) heroes.

O'bama lied and your panties weren't in a knot then. Hillary lied and your panties weren't in a knot. Bill Clinton had an affair and you didn't say squat. All you do is to blame Bush and Trump while ignoring the shortfall of your (D) heroes.

sorry joe your PROJECTING!! the SCRUTINY and CRITICISM of a president became NOTICEABLE when obama was in office but even then i was too busy to notice!? cuz economy was still movin along for ME!! BUTT the rediculous CAMPAIGN and acceptance by republicans of tRUMP GOT MY ATTENTION!! 2 other things got my attention BEFORE!! the BUSH takeover on MC CAIN CAMPAIGN and the VOTE COUNT in florida with GORE!! and HINDSIGHT is a WASTE of CRITICISM!! just shows BIGOTRY!!

The economy is moving along fine but because it's Trump, you have a problem. But O'bama's Santa Claus economics was fine with you.

The economy is moving along fine but because it's Trump, you have a problem. But O'bama's Santa Claus economics was fine with you.

READ THE FIRST POST JACKASS!! tRUMP LIED right on NATIONAL TV!! LIKE ALWAYS!! HE a NUTCASE!! like YOU!!

Did he? Who said you can keep your doctor and save money? Was that a lie?

Did he? Who said you can keep your doctor and save money? Was that a lie?

you NEED a dr! a BRAIN SURGEON!!

Again, Lexx changing the subject when he gets schooled on the forum.

Again, Lexx changing the subject when he gets schooled on the forum.

you TAUGHT me WELL!! tRUMP is a LIAR like YOU!! we ALL know it !! i just like to keep it CURRENT!!