+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 17 to 25 of 25

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Lexx's Mucky Harasses!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Because you don't get it.

    cuz there's NOTHING to get!? you made no point!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  2. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Lexx's Mucky Harasses!?

    I made a point but you're lacking adequate comprehension skills.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Lexx's Mucky Harasses!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I made a point but you're lacking adequate comprehension skills.

    this is your way of REFUSING to admit you have no point!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Lexx's Mucky Harasses!?

    It's my way of saying your comprehension is lacking.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Lexx's Mucky Harasses!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    It's my way of saying your comprehension is lacking.

    does not change the fact of your not making a point! or not being able to express it properly!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  6. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Lexx's Mucky Harasses!?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    does not change the fact of your not making a point! or not being able to express it properly!?

    It's hard to express it to someone who lacks comprehension.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Lexx's Mucky Harasses!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    It's hard to express it to someone who lacks comprehension.

    comprehend THIS! your a WEASEL BOY just like tRUMP!! not gonna be your ENTERTAINMENT anymore!! go play DUMB somewhere else!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,809

    Re: Lexx's Mucky Harasses!?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    comprehend THIS! your a WEASEL BOY just like tRUMP!! not gonna be your ENTERTAINMENT anymore!! go play DUMB somewhere else!!
    ROFLMAO

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  9. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Lexx's Mucky Harasses!?

    i forgot your other half started this thread!! HAHA!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •