+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Re: Obedience: Godís Prerequisite for Salvation.

I believe obedience is the most important subject for salvation. Obedience is a difficult concept for humans. In almost all cases, people will redefine or amend God‚Äôs commandments. Throughout the Old Testament obedience to God is a central theme. I had a dream about obeying God. It was about OT times. A voice said, ‚ÄúThey didn‚Äôt obey my commandments, not one single commandment!‚ÄĚ

We have legends, myths and modern day stories of the hereafter, but no one really knows. There seems to be no alternative but God's world. Let us suppose you die and go to heaven. What would you want? First, you see the two Gods in a sphere and are amazed at the phenomena of their holy beauty and the way they interact with angels around them. Then you look around at angels. What are they doing? They are mesmerized by the two Gods. Flashes of bright light shoot from their holy bodies. Would you stay or would you wonder around heaven looking for other ways to occupy yourself? What would you do without God? That is the key question for salvation. If you reject God, there is no alternative, you cease to exist. I think the reason for there may be no humans in heaven is because God knows they don’t want to be with Him. Humans are independent; they seek lives apart from God.

I don‚Äôt believe there are intermediate stages in heaven. You are either in the presence of God, or you have no existence. If one thinks through the whole idea of obedience, he or she may wonder about the consequences of disobeying God. Whose world do we want to live in? The problem is God's world is the only possibility. Humans are not spiritual beings. Just like other species, they live die and turn to dust. God created angels as eternal companions. Humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise, and, subsequently, they suffer the same fate as other species. God attempted to bring about His holy order on earth (Bible), but it has failed. However, based on Revelation 21 in which God promises humans a Holy City, there may be another chance. However, without ‚Äúobedience,‚ÄĚ it will not happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I believe obedience is the most important subject for salvation. Obedience is a difficult concept for humans. In almost all cases, people will redefine or amend God‚Äôs commandments. Throughout the Old Testament obedience to God is a central theme. I had a dream about obeying God. It was about OT times. A voice said, ‚ÄúThey didn‚Äôt obey my commandments, not one single commandment!‚ÄĚ

We have legends, myths and modern day stories of the hereafter, but no one really knows. There seems to be no alternative but God's world. Let us suppose you die and go to heaven. What would you want? First, you see the two Gods in a sphere and are amazed at the phenomena of their holy beauty and the way they interact with angels around them. Then you look around at angels. What are they doing? They are mesmerized by the two Gods. Flashes of bright light shoot from their holy bodies. Would you stay or would you wonder around heaven looking for other ways to occupy yourself? What would you do without God? That is the key question for salvation. If you reject God, there is no alternative, you cease to exist. I think the reason for there may be no humans in heaven is because God knows they don’t want to be with Him. Humans are independent; they seek lives apart from God.

I don‚Äôt believe there are intermediate stages in heaven. You are either in the presence of God, or you have no existence. If one thinks through the whole idea of obedience, he or she may wonder about the consequences of disobeying God. Whose world do we want to live in? The problem is God's world is the only possibility. Humans are not spiritual beings. Just like other species, they live die and turn to dust. God created angels as eternal companions. Humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise, and, subsequently, they suffer the same fate as other species. God attempted to bring about His holy order on earth (Bible), but it has failed. However, based on Revelation 21 in which God promises humans a Holy City, there may be another chance. However, without ‚Äúobedience,‚ÄĚ it will not happen.
    And back to cut and paste in 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275

Earl C Nance 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275

Chesty is one of Satan's best. He was Hitler's advisor. Did you know that? Yes, he has been around a long time.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-11-2018 at 05:19 PM.

I believe obedience is the most important subject for salvation. Obedience is a difficult concept for humans. In almost all cases, people will redefine or amend God's commandments. Throughout the Old Testament Obedience to God is a central theme. I had a dream about obeying God. It was about OT times. A voice said, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!"

I don't believe there are intermediate stages in heaven. You are either in the presence of God, or you have no existence. If one thinks through the whole idea of obedience, he or she may wonder about the consequences of disobeying God. Whose world do we want to live in? The problem is God's world is the only possibility. Humans are not spiritual beings. Just like other species, they live die and turn to dust. God created angels as eternal companions. Humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise, and, subsequently, they suffer the same fate as other species. God attempted to bring about His holy order on earth (Bible), but it has failed. However, based on Revelation 21 in which God promises humans a Holy City, there may be another chance. However, without ‚Äúobedience,‚ÄĚ it will not happen.

I believe obedience is the most important subject for salvation. Obedience is a difficult concept for humans. In almost all cases, people will redefine or amend God's commandments. Throughout the Old Testament Obedience to God is a central theme. I had a dream about obeying God. It was about OT times. A voice said, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!"

I don't believe there are intermediate stages in heaven. You are either in the presence of God, or you have no existence. If one thinks through the whole idea of obedience, he or she may wonder about the consequences of disobeying God. Whose world do we want to live in? The problem is God's world is the only possibility. Humans are not spiritual beings. Just like other species, they live die and turn to dust. God created angels as eternal companions. Humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise, and, subsequently, they suffer the same fate as other species. God attempted to bring about His holy order on earth (Bible), but it has failed. However, based on Revelation 21 in which God promises humans a Holy City, there may be another chance. However, without ‚Äúobedience,‚ÄĚ it will not happen.
    Written by the lunatic Earl C Nance who resides (currently) in 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275. Formerly, he spent some time in an insane asylum by his own admission.

The Irish idiot is back. He is a joke, a real Irish clown. He doesn't know much, or hardly anything, about the real world. He lives in shit hole Irish fantasy land with his Satan god.

It is not difficult understand his purpose. He hates God and religion. He has a contract with Satan to attack and destroy all believers. Evidently, he intends to come to my door and make a person attack on me. I am waiting with some good weapons. He will regret his long trip to my neighborhood. Everyday he prays to Satan, it gives him motivation to attack and destroy.

Chesty is a dedicated Satanist.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-12-2018 at 02:18 PM.

The Irish idiot is back. He is a joke, a real Irish clown. He doesn't know much, or hardly anything, about the real world. He lives in shit hole Irish fantasy land with his Satan god.

It is not difficult understand his purpose. He hates God and religion. He has a contract with Satan to attack and destroy all believers. Evidently, he intends to come to my door and make a person attack on me. I am waiting with some good weapons. He will regret his long trip to my neighborhood. Everyday he prays to Satan, it gives him motivation to attack and destroy.

A dedicated whatanist? Haha. Check the new thread Earl.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    A dedicated whatanist? Haha. Check the new thread Earl.

Although I originally posted my dream and visions on the "dreams" thread, this thread is what I believe to be important inasmuch as it addresses salvation.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-13-2018 at 01:49 AM.

Although I originally posted my dream and visions on the "dreams" thread, this thread is what I believe to be important inasmuch as it addresses salvation.
    What it actually addresses is the deep rooted psychological problems of the resident of 1951 NW Oak Ave Redmond OR 97756-0275. Batshit krazy.

Obedience is a difficult concept for humans. In almost all cases, people will redefine or amend God's commandments. I believe this is the most important topic for salvation. Throughout the Old Testament obedience to God is a central theme.

If you read my dream thread you will find a central theme. "God requires obedience," and salvation is based on it. My most revealing dream was when God said about his chosen people in ancient times, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment." Then, with regard to the Old Testament, God said, "It happened but not that way." What do you think that means? My interpretation is the real story is about a lot of rebellion or not obeying God's commandments. By commandments, I mean those to individuals and/or groups, not just the ten commandments. So, God would tell a person or group what He wanted. Then, they would interpret it in their own way. There must be a lot stories about those deviations. We will never know. OT stories were probably written to satisfy what God's chosen people wanted everyone to know.

Chesty, otherwise known as Satan's enforcer, or the Devil's Hitman, is at it again. He is associated with Garda, one of Ireland's notorious crime syndicates. As a hit man, he especially enjoys harassing and abusing old people. He screams for joy when attacking them, and has been known to torture and abuse children. Chesty used to be a prize fighter. Then, when he was caught throwing fights he was barred from professional fighting. Now, he is a professional hit man. Beware, chesty is a mean spirited evil man, he will do anything to bring about pain and agony.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-25-2018 at 12:18 PM.