+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Re: Obedience: Godís Prerequisite for Salvation.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    do you think his "genius" got him into heaven!?
    No.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    No.

so is your SUCCESS in life based on GENIUS!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

so is your SUCCESS in life based on GENIUS!?
    Hard work and a little bit of good timing.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Hard work and a little bit of good timing.

timing can never be UNDERRATED!! ask any COMEDIAN!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Hey Lexx. Ive been off wandering looking for answers for you. The voice of God? take a look at Julian Jaynes Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral mind. This is good shit. Also reference it to the childhood propensity for invisible friends.

timing can never be UNDERRATED!! ask any COMEDIAN!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah-WdAwVg9c

My dream was about a large sphere shaped structure in heaven. It had a bare bones frame with no covering; inside were many rows of benches so people could sit and see outside. I could see a small section of the dome. About half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people. People sat alone and in pairs on benches. There appeared to be many unoccupied benches. Above the structure was a large throbbing light, it was God’s holy presence. I don’t know for sure, but It may have been larger than the sphere. With each throb of God's holy light, there was a loud thump inside the sphere. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they looked around inside the dome preoccupied or bored. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions, of people into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the dome-shaped structure, it may not be what people want or desire.

This dream is an answer to questions about Salvation. Assuming humans want to be apart from God, is salvation possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    My dream was about a large sphere shaped structure in heaven. It had a bare bones frame with no covering; inside were many rows of benches so people could sit and see outside. I could see a small section of the dome. About half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people. People sat alone and in pairs on benches. There appeared to be many unoccupied benches. Above the structure was a large throbbing light, it was God’s holy presence. I don’t know for sure, but It may have been larger than the sphere. With each throb of God's holy light, there was a loud thump inside the sphere. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they looked around inside the dome preoccupied or bored. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions, of people into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the dome-shaped structure, it may not be what people want or desire.

This dream is an answer to questions about Salvation. Assuming humans want to be apart from God, is salvation possible?

nonsense
    ˈnɒns(ə)ns/
    noun
    noun: nonsense

1. 1.

Spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense.
    "he was talking absolute nonsense"
    Synonyms: Rubbish, Balderdash, Gibberish, Blarney, Guff, Blather. Bullshit, E C Nance.

My dream was about a large COCK shaped structure in MY PANTS. It had a bare bones frame with no covering; inside were many rows of COCKS so people could sit and see outside. I could see a small section of the GIANT COCK. About half the COCKS were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people. People sat alone and in pairs on COCKS. There appeared to be many unoccupied COCKS. Above the structure was a large throbbing COCK (omg), it was God's holy COCK. I don't know for sure, but It may have been larger than the COCK. With each throb of God's holy COCK, there was a loud thump inside the sphere (OOPS). No one was looking up at God. Instead, they looked around inside the dome preoccupied or bored. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions, of people into heaven (if they had a big COCK). However, based on the reaction of people inside the COCK-shaped structure, it may not be what people want or desire. It appears they all want a big god-like COCK. all hail the giant COCK.

This dream is an answer to questions about COCKS. Assuming humans want to be apart from God, is a giant COCK even possible?
    nonsense
    ˈnɒns(ə)ns/
    noun

1. 1.

Synonyms: Rubbish, Balderdash, Gibberish, Blarney, Guff, Blather. Bullshit, E C Nance.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    nonsense
    ˈnɒns(ə)ns/
    noun

1. 1.

This man is totally out of it. Most likely, he never graduate from grade school. He knows nothing but insults. I suppose he appeals to a group of foul mouth ignoramuses, of which there are many. It is growing group of idiots who know nothing. They're good examples of what humans should not become. Chesty is a like a wild angry animal. He can't control himself. He contributes nothing but entertainment for those having animosity toward civilized society. He is what Satan desires, a true hater of God and holiness.

I can imagine Chesty reading the Bible. He probable can't finish a single page without erupting into hateful comments. He would have really enjoyed Nazi Germany when they had bible burning ceremonies. I'll bet he would have burned the largest stack of Bibles. He would have made a good Nazi. It is obvious he didn't come onto the religious forum to make a contribution. Well, maybe I am wrong. Maybe he can make a contribution. Tell us Mr. Super Hater, what book do you recommend? Is it Satan's bible?

Come on Chesty, shows us what you really made of. Post some really good profanity. I am nominating you for the "foul mouth of the year award."

This man is GOD. Most likely, he is the greatest thing ever to grace this universe. He knows everything. I suppose he appeals to a group of amazing people, of which there are not many. It is growing group of geniuses who know logic. They're good examples of what humans should become. Chesty is a like a wild angry animal. He can't control himself. He contributes not only sense and logic but also some really hilarious shit.
    Chesty is the ultimate being and I, Chuck Nance, worship his holy ass.

Come on Chesty, you are the greatest.
    nonsense
    ˈnɒns(ə)ns/
    noun

1. Spoken or written words that have no meaning or make no sense.

Synonyms:
    Rubbish, Balderdash, Gibberish, Blarney, Guff, Blather. Bullshit, E C Nance.

lunatic
    ˈluːnətɪk/
    noun
    noun: lunatic; plural noun: lunatics
    1. A person who is mentally ill.
    Synonyms:
    maniac, madman, madwoman, psychopath, psychotic; More
    informalloony, loon, nut, nutter, nutcase, nutjob, cuckoo, head case, headbanger, screwball, psycho; E C Nance, Religious fcukwit.

I heard your an Irish shit bag, and your brothers are scum. I have heard Irish scum like you are snakes in the grass.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-09-2018 at 10:48 PM.

I heard your an Irish shit bag, and your brothers are scum. I have heard Irish scum like you are snakes in the grass.
    Where ya hear that Earl C Nancy? What's a shit bag? Is that what's hanging from your belt for when you cant hobble to the shitter quick enough? An Irish made Colostomy bag? Didn't you hear, St Patrick chased all the snakes out of Ireland. Haha, you cant insult an Irishman. We insult each other as a form of friendly greeting. Try harder Earl.
    (1951) Listen for (NW Oak) the footsteps (you wont (Ave Redmond) hear them) OR 9***6-02*5. 12 footsteps then nothing haha.
    Last edited by chesty; 04-10-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Where ya hear that Earl C Nancy? What's a shit bag? Is that what's hanging from your belt for when you cant hobble to the shitter quick enough? An Irish made Colostomy bag? Didn't you hear, St Patrick chased all the snakes out of Ireland. Haha, you cant insult an Irishman. We insult each other as a form of friendly greeting. Try harder Earl.
    (1951) Listen for (NW Oak) the footsteps (you wont (Ave Redmond) hear them) OR 9***6-02*5. 12 footsteps then nothing haha.
    We are not friends. Your are a shit bag Irishman. I won't forget!

Watch your doorstep, I am working on a plan.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-10-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Haha, a cunning plan. I just love it. The suspense is killing me. Shit, I'd better put in a new doorstep. Bit of building going on just now. WHY is your house painted GREEN? Hoping I wont see it?

16. 04-11-2018, 11:26 AM

Name:  Nance house.PNG
Views: 26
Size:  861.4 KB

Very GREEN