+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Re: Obedience: Godís Prerequisite for Salvation.

Everyone is entitled to their theory. My theory is you are wrong. As for the Bible, I had a dream which said, "it happened, but not that way." which means I am entitled to my interpretation. You will, of course, disagree. Satan had nothing to do with the creation of the universe except to cause God to create it. It was God's way of getting rid of Satan, who was attacking and hurting the other angels. Satan is an attack and destroy machine. He especially likes to attack anyone who loves or adores God. It is an ongoing war, it will not cease until the universe is gone. The way I see it, Satan gradually turned dark and evil in heaven. In the universe, Satan has many opportunities to disrupt things, just like what happens on earth with wars, terrorists attacks, and other calamities. Satan cannot create, he disrupts, distorts, causes division, and destroys.
    Lexx and Satan have a lot in common.

i admit i'm generally a CONTRARIAN!! to a fault even!! and who dont sometimes like to play, the devil's advocate as they say!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

My dream was about a large sphere shaped structure in heaven. It had a bare bones frame with no covering; inside were many rows of benches so people could sit and see outside. I could see a small section of the dome. About half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people. People sat alone and in pairs on benches. There appeared to be many unoccupied benches. Above the structure was a large throbbing light, it was Godís holy presence. I donít know for sure, but It may have been larger than the sphere. With each throb of God's holy light, there was a loud thump inside the sphere. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they looked around inside the dome preoccupied or bored. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions, of people into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the dome-shaped structure, it may not be what people want or desire.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i admit i'm generally a CONTRARIAN!! to a fault even!! and who dont sometimes like to play, the devil's advocate as they say!?
    I suppose you would do it in heaven, in which case you would be looking for another place to setup your adversary tent. From what I know, God is not interesting in opposition. He had it with Satan! Assuming you would be there to question, as you do, this or that, or proposing God change to suit your needs. What would happen? It would be as if you were saying to God, you are not perfect, I have some ideas because I am superior to you. Sorry, I don't think it would work.

perfectly true!! good thing we're NOT THERE yet!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

perfectly true!! good thing we're NOT THERE yet!?

We are there! God is in heaven with his angels and humans are here with no place to go.

so the issue is how to JUMP from here to there!? always HAS BEEN!?

My dream was about a large sphere shaped structure in heaven. It had a bare bones frame with no covering; inside were many rows of benches so people could sit and see outside. I could see a small section of the dome. About half the benches were occupied, suggesting there was plenty of room for more people. People sat alone and in pairs on benches. There appeared to be many unoccupied benches. Above the structure was a large throbbing light, it was God's holy presence. I don't know for sure, but It may have been larger than the sphere. With each throb of God's holy light, there was a loud thump inside the sphere. No one was looking up at God. Instead, they looked around inside the dome preoccupied or bored. My interpretation is God would allow millions, or perhaps billions, of people into heaven. However, based on the reaction of people inside the dome-shaped structure, it may not be what people want or desire.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

so the issue is how to JUMP from here to there!? always HAS BEEN!?
    Luke 16:

14 The Pharisees, who loved money, heard all this and were sneering at Jesus. 15 He said to them, ďYou are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in Godís sight. 16 ďThe Law and the Prophets were proclaimed until John. Since that time, the good news of the kingdom of God is being preached, and everyone is forcing his way into it. 17 It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law. 18 ďAnyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. 19 ďThere was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich manís table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores. 22 ďThe time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abrahamís side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ĎFather Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.í 25 ďBut Abraham replied, ĎSon, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.í 27 ďHe answered, ĎThen I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my fatherís house, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.í 29 ďAbraham replied, ĎThey have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.í 30 ďĎNo, father Abraham,í he said, Ďbut if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.í 31 ďHe said to him, ĎIf they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.í ď
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

god detests what men value!? do men value women!? isn't the prerequisite, HEARING!?

Lexx, have you even read the Bible or are you just a troll?

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Lexx, have you even read the Bible or are you just a troll?

referring to WHAT!? dont just THROW PAINT DUMMY!! and ever hear of LEAP OF FAITH!?

Simple question isn't it? Have you read the Bible or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Simple question isn't it? Have you read the Bible or not?

from front to back....NO!! dont tell me you have!?
    Last edited by lexx; 02-21-2018 at 06:29 PM.

from front to back....NO!!
    Thanks for finally answering the question.