+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Re: Obedience: Godís Prerequisite for Salvation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Go to HELL YOU SOB!
    I've seen my own asshole Nancy, haven't you. Put a mirror on the floor and stand over it. Take the diaper off first

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    I've seen my own asshole Nancy, haven't you. Put a mirror on the floor and stand over it. Take the diaper off first
    Chesty is coward!

All the years of psychotic rants and you still got NOTHING Nance. Nothing but a descent into absolute madness and psychosis. Nobody will listen to you and everyone has pointed out the fact that you are batshit krazy. Everybody.

I believe obedience is the most important subject for salvation. Obedience is a difficult concept for humans. In almost all cases, people will redefine or amend God‚Äôs commandments. Throughout the Old Testament obedience to God is a central theme. I had a dream about obeying God. It was about OT times. A voice said, ‚ÄúThey didn‚Äôt obey my commandments, not one single commandment!‚ÄĚ

We have legends, myths and modern day stories of the hereafter, but no one really knows. There seems to be no alternative but God's world. Let us suppose you die and go to heaven. What would you want? First, you see the two Gods in a sphere and are amazed at the phenomena of their holy beauty and the way they interact with angels around them. Then you look around at angels. What are they doing? They are mesmerized by the two Gods. Flashes of bright light shoot from their holy bodies. Would you stay or would you wonder around heaven looking for other ways to occupy yourself? What would you do without God? That is the key question for salvation. If you reject God, there is no alternative, you cease to exist. I think the reason for there may be no humans in heaven is because God knows they don’t want to be with Him. Humans are independent; they seek lives apart from God.

I don‚Äôt believe there are intermediate stages in heaven. You are either in the presence of God, or you have no existence. If one thinks through the whole idea of obedience, he or she may wonder about the consequences of disobeying God. Whose world do we want to live in? The problem is God's world is the only possibility. Humans are not spiritual beings. Just like other species, they live die and turn to dust. God created angels as eternal companions. Humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise, and, subsequently, they suffer the same fate as other species. God attempted to bring about His holy order on earth (Bible), but it has failed. However, based on Revelation 21 in which God promises humans a Holy City, there may be another chance. However, without ‚Äúobedience,‚ÄĚ it will not happen.

For human societies, evidence for disobedience of civilized laws may be found with criminal records, they clearly show the degree to which people violate laws. Then, we have statistical evidence of group behavior in various areas of activity; it is a record of how individuals deviate from group norms. The evidence is clear in all groups, there is deviant behavior. Oh, yes, there are groups which appear to have lower rates of deviance, such as military units. However, it is useful to study how those groups come into conformity to established norms. It is a consequence of boot camp training, or what trainees learn in military academies or schools. However, even for strongly conforming groups, we find deviant behavior.

In short, there is a lot of evidence for disobedience indicating the degree of deviant behavior found in all human societies. Locate the group, discern norms of the group, and you find deviant behavior.

My understanding of obedience in heaven is related entirely too how God's creatures regard God. The test of obedience to God would be when a creature of God rejects God. Specifically, the test would be when the creature is in the presence of God, or part of God's holy circle. I propose God created angels in order to participate in the great interaction between the two Gods. People might say, well, I suppose God is an egomaniac, He wants everything to be about Him. Well, if it weren't about him, what would it be about? What creature of God could equal God? Would other creatures of God want to be with or worship another creature? If so, what would that creature offer? These are precisely the questions one should ask in order to understand what obedience to God means. Satan set himself apart from God and, when the other angels surrounded him, he attacked and hurt them. So, we have a valuable test case for what it means to disobey God. When God communicated with his chosen people on earth He applied the same heavenly rules, which meant they had to obey His commandments. Otherwise, they would be obeying their own rules or rules of another creature. In conclusion, in order to have a relationship with God, you must obey His commandments!

let's see.......THREATEN NOKO and WORLD with NUCLEAR WAR!? did i mention IRAN / SYRIA and any other OBJECTIONABLE country!? thou shalt not kill!? unless god (tRUMP) says so!? kinda fickle guy aint IT!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    let's see.......THREATEN NOKO and WORLD with NUCLEAR WAR!? did i mention IRAN / SYRIA and any other OBJECTIONABLE country!? thou shalt not kill!? unless god (tRUMP) says so!? kinda fickle guy aint IT!?
    How about "Thou shalt not lie"? Considering how he (Nance) has announced his departure but failed to leave (on innumerable occasions) and also has made false claims as to his qualifications, inclusive of but not restricted to, Law and Psychology to which he has no notion of. BUT he (Nance) considers himself above humanity and on level par with this assumption of an all powerful one (whatever the hell that means) and therefore, da rules do not apply to him (Nance).

Does the defendant have anything to say in his defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    For human societies, evidence for disobedience of civilized laws may be found with criminal records, they clearly show the degree to which people violate laws. Then, we have statistical evidence of group behavior in various areas of activity; it is a record of how individuals deviate from group norms. The evidence is clear in all groups, there is deviant behavior. Oh, yes, there are groups which appear to have lower rates of deviance, such as military units. However, it is useful to study how those groups come into conformity to established norms. It is a consequence of boot camp training, or what trainees learn in military academies or schools. However, even for strongly conforming groups, we find deviant behavior.

In short, there is a lot of evidence for disobedience indicating the degree of deviant behavior found in all human societies. Locate the group, discern norms of the group, and you find deviant behavior.

My understanding of obedience in heaven is related entirely too how God's creatures regard God. The test of obedience to God would be when a creature of God rejects God. Specifically, the test would be when the creature is in the presence of God, or part of God's holy circle. I propose God created angels in order to participate in the great interaction between the two Gods. People might say, well, I suppose God is an egomaniac, He wants everything to be about Him. Well, if it weren't about him, what would it be about? What creature of God could equal God? Would other creatures of God want to be with or worship another creature? If so, what would that creature offer? These are precisely the questions one should ask in order to understand what obedience to God means. Satan set himself apart from God and, when the other angels surrounded him, he attacked and hurt them. So, we have a valuable test case for what it means to disobey God. When God communicated with his chosen people on earth He applied the same heavenly rules, which meant they had to obey His commandments. Otherwise, they would be obeying their own rules or rules of another creature. In conclusion, in order to have a relationship with God, you must obey His commandments!
    This has to be the biggest pile of crap he has come out with yet. It is entirely fictional. All his statistics are found in his psychotic mind. They are not real. He makes it all up. This is utter lunacy. Where will it all end? (he even made his fonts bigger so everyone could hear him)

here's the JIST/JUST of this topic!! human beings OBEY out of FEAR or TRUST!! telling them they MUST obey god's commandments is a FEAR DRIVEN STATEMENT!! and furthermore trust is determined by KNOWING/EXPERIENCE!! call it a GUIDED thing either by self or others!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

here's the JIST/JUST of this topic!! human beings OBEY out of FEAR or TRUST!! telling them they MUST obey god's commandments is a FEAR DRIVEN STATEMENT!! and furthermore trust is determined by KNOWING/EXPERIENCE!! call it a GUIDED thing either by self or others!!
    I wouldn't even entertain this diabolical excrement. Debating the delusions of a lunatic, in any real sense, is a complete waste of time and only serves the purpose of further stimulating his insane fantasies. But, I will agree with you, Lexx, on the FEAR factor. But nobody's afraid of the big bad wolf no more.

It has nothing to do with what you seem to think of as a dictatorship. It has to do with acceptance or rejection of God, our creator. The issue goes back to Satan when he was in heaven. He attempted to be a "god." So, Angels had a choice of worshiping Satan or worshiping God. The issue hasn't changed. Then, when God made Jews as his chosen people he also required them to obey him. It was either obey God or worship pagan gods. I don't think God is a "liberal" or a "conservative." God is holy, all knowing, powerful, and beautiful in His ways. If you accept God for his holy and loving nature, you become obedient to his will. If not, you turn away and embark on your own separate life. There are endless arguments for why humans should be independent of God, but in the final analysis, there is only one God. In short, it is not from fear we worship God, it is because God is holy, perfect, and eternal. It is a freewill choice, reject or accept God. I don't think there is any middle ground.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-09-2018 at 01:51 AM.

people follow RULES out of FEAR!! certainly HEAVEN s NOT a place of FEAR!! what is YOUR FEAR that drives you to PROMOTE following RULES!? there is a PLACE for GENERAL RULES that are AGREED to so men can live more peaceably among themselves! but that does NOT change their WILL!? will comes from SPIRIT!! how is it POSSIBLE to disobey god!? how would 1 recognize IT! it's like I'M RIGHT your WRONG!! for instance i have the thought of killing somebody yet god supposedly does NOT want me to kill!? yet it is written god also has SENT MEN to kill in his name!? WHY!? if love exists and love must be of god how can god order the killing of others simply becuz they dont at the time acknowledge his existence!? and given that history WHY has that CHANGED!? (if it has)

people follow RULES out of FEAR!! certainly HEAVEN s NOT a place of FEAR!! what is YOUR FEAR that drives you to PROMOTE following RULES!? there is a PLACE for GENERAL RULES that are AGREED to so men can live more peaceably among themselves! but that does NOT change their WILL!? will comes from SPIRIT!! how is it POSSIBLE to disobey god!? how would 1 recognize IT! it's like I'M RIGHT your WRONG!! for instance i have the thought of killing somebody yet god supposedly does NOT want me to kill!? yet it is written god also has SENT MEN to kill in his name!? WHY!? if love exists and love must be of god how can god order the killing of others simply becuz they dont at the time acknowledge his existence!? and given that history WHY has that CHANGED!? (if it has)
    I think you are making it complicated. So, if you obey God, he is pleased. If you argue with God, he is not pleased. If you try to negotiate with God he is not pleased. In heaven, there is no disobedience, all angels surround God in complete obedience. As it is in earth it is in heaven is the way it should be, but, of course, it is not. After I got ahold of the concept of obedience things have made a lot of sense. It explains much of what has happen to humans. I think it relates to what happened in heaven with Satan. As soon as he separated from God and became disobedient things changed for Satan. Then, when God's chosen people separated from God by disobeying him, things changed. It is, of course, my opinion. I have been accused of being dogmatic, but it is not true. I just state my beliefs. I have no ambition to start new belief system. It is depressing knowing there probably isn't salvation. It all has to do with "obedience to God's commandments." It is very simple, you either accept God's will or you reject it.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-14-2018 at 08:27 AM.

my point being TODAY is god still telling his people to KILL OTHERS that oppose them!? and WHAT was LUCIFER used for (necessary) before his fall!? why is it NECESSARY for god to USE angels to do his WILL/WORK?! i mean do you think god created angels JUST so he would feel ADORED!?

my point being TODAY is god still telling his people to KILL OTHERS that oppose them!? and WHAT was LUCIFER used for (necessary) before his fall!? why is it NECESSARY for god to USE angels to do his WILL/WORK?! i mean do you think god created angels JUST so he would feel ADORED!?
    Gods are creations of men and therefore, ultimately, alll of these wishes and orders and demands are human issues. Humans controlled by their own imagined creation removing all responsibility from the real creators.