+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Re: Obedience: Godís Prerequisite for Salvation.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you never NOTICED the ratings on a thread!? seems for all your CLAIMED WISDOM you are BLIND to DETAILS!?
    Well, it appears I am not that smart. There is more I don't know than what I know. What I know about my dreams has been driving lexx crazy. Every night lexx wakes up yelling "I hate Trump, and most of all, I hate believers." Hey, lexx why don't you make a good case for Satan.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-19-2019 at 11:47 PM.

criticism is a JOURNALISTIC TRAIT exposing the false!! no hate intended although it's OBVIOUS tRUMP does a LOT OF HATING!! and LYING!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

I believe obedience is the most important subject for salvation. Obedience is a difficult concept for humans. In almost all cases, people will redefine or amend God's commandments. Throughout the Old Testament Obedience to God is a central theme. I had a dream about obeying God. It was about OT times. A voice said, "They didn't obey my commandments, not one single commandment!"

that was a DREAM ALRIGHT!! everyone obeys a god all the time!! cant get away from that 1!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

that was a DREAM ALRIGHT!! everyone obeys a god all the time!! cant get away from that 1!!
    Very cleaver, you are a good Satanist. Yes, everyone obeys a pagan god all of the time, or is it part of the time? Whatever, obedience to the real God is in the delinquent category.

Very cleaver, yes, most everyone obeys a pagan god all of the time. Satanist have many choices, or they can make up a new pagan god.

Yes, Satanist have many pagan gods to choose from.

Satanist can choose from an infinite number of gods.

Very cleaver, yes, most everyone obeys a pagan god all of the time. Satanist have many choices, or they can make up a new pagan god.

Yes, Satanist are stuck with one god, but mostly they want their own pagan god.

since nobody can obey god all the time there s NO solution by your claims to the problem of salvation!!

Very cleaver, yes, most everyone obeys a pagan gods all of the time. Satanist have many choices, or they can make up a new pagan god.

Evidently, you live in a dream world or Disney Land. Hardly, anyone obeys good any of the time. Where do you find heaven on earth?