+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the REAL SWAMP

the REAL SWAMP

what was suppose to cleaned is actually NOW TWICE as DIRTY!! it's BEYOND CORRUPTION!!

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/02/t...y-payday-loans
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: the REAL SWAMP

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    what was suppose to cleaned is actually NOW TWICE as DIRTY!! it's BEYOND CORRUPTION!!
    Nothing in that article suggests that anything is worse than it was under O'bama.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

you HAVE to be specific joe!! the article is about bad business practices being ENCOURAGED by reducing regulations put in place to PROTECT CONSUMERS and getting PAID for it!! if you'd like to show us a similar example under obama go ahead!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

you HAVE to be specific joe!! the article is about bad business practices being ENCOURAGED by reducing regulations put in place to PROTECT CONSUMERS and getting PAID for it!! if you'd like to show us a similar example under obama go ahead!?
    One issue doesn't make the "swamp" any better or worse.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

It would help if lexx understood how capitalism works. Has he ever been out in the real world to visit businesses to see how they operate? Has he noticed how some neighborhoods are more prosperous than others? Oh, I see. he would say, "see how those dirty capitalist have all the best houses." Of course, he would not see how those home owners had good jobs, worked hard, avoided criminal activities, became educated, and qualified for the best jobs. No, he sees only "those corrupt capitalists" taking jobs from those poor unfortunate people. Without a doubt, lexx has a distorted view of capitalism.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-08-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    It would help if lexx understood how capitalism works. Has he ever been out in the real world to visit businesses to see how they operate? Has he noticed how some neighborhoods are more prosperous than others? Oh, I see. he would say, "see how those dirty capitalist have all the best houses." Of course, he would not see how those home owners had good jobs, worked hard, avoided criminal activities, became educated, and qualified for the best jobs. No, he sees only "those corrupt capitalists" taking jobs from those poor unfortunate people. Without a doubt, lexx has a distorted view of capitalism.
    dont look NOW BUT your OFF TOPIC!! the topic is about PAY to RIP OFF consumers an tax payers!! but in answer to your POSIT check this story out!?

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...erto-rico.html
    Last edited by lexx; 02-08-2018 at 07:08 PM.