+ Reply to Thread

congress IGNORES tRUMP

and it's about TIME!! tRUMP said let's shut it down but congress made a deal anyway!! and of course as we all know when THAT happens TOO much money is being SPENT!! a deal means BOTH sides get what they want!! and tRUMP got his DEFENSE money!! WHEN'S THE BIG PARADE!!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-one-in-France

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ry-parade-plan
    Last edited by lexx; 02-07-2018 at 06:05 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: congress IGNORES tRUMP

[QUOTE=lexx;1979438]and it's about TIME!! tRUMP said let's shut it down but congress made a deal anyway!! and of course as we all know when THAT happens TOO much money is being SPENT!! a deal means BOTH sides get what they want!! and tRUMP got his DEFENSE money!! WHEN'S THE BIG PARADE!!

A great idea to have a military parade. Obama gave the military no respect. It is about time.

WASTE OF TIME and MONEY and SHIPPING!? who ya gonna get to guard the whole parade!? cant use REAL bombs since some LUNY might decide to BLOW it UP!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    WASTE OF TIME and MONEY and SHIPPING!? who ya gonna get to guard the whole parade!? cant use REAL bombs since some LUNY might decide to BLOW it UP!!
    Cleaver, you changed the subject. It is about having a military parade, not the cost. Of course, the government an afford it. And there would be plenty of protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Cleaver, you changed the subject. It is about having a military parade, not the cost. Of course, the government an afford it. And there would be plenty of protection.
    put the CLEAVER away!! it's NOT that big a deal!? well unless it falls under the PORK HEADING!? it's STILL a WASTE becuz if we take a POLL the number of KOOKS that would like it is smaller than the number of sane people that dont think it's a good idea!!you must live in BUBBLE to not know this!!