+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ridikulus

ridikulus

can he tell the truth!? would THAT be HELPFUL to his case!? is the charade gonna come to an end!?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-is-Ridiculous
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: ridikulus

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    can he tell the truth!? would THAT be HELPFUL to his case!? is the charade gonna come to an end!?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...-is-Ridiculous
    Your left wing crap is getting old. I can post FOX news links showing Trump is awesome but you don't agree.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Your left wing crap is getting old. I can post FOX news links showing Trump is awesome but you don't agree.

apparently you dont GET IT!! this is about his testifying under oath!! his own lawyers are AFRAID he'll perjure himself!! he cant control his thoughts/ramblings/rants/etc!! he flip flops all the time cant remember so he denys what he's accused of saying etc!!

https://crooksandliars.com/2018/02/t...l-lie-muellers
    Last edited by lexx; 02-07-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

apparently you dont GET IT!! this is about his testifying under oath!! his own lawyers are AFRAID he'll perjure himself!! he cant control his thoughts/ramblings/rants/etc!! he flip flops all the time cant remember so he denys what he's accused of saying etc!!
    Anybody can accidentally perjure themselves. Trump would be setup to do this. You have those who want him to perjure himself. It's not anything to do with Trump being stupid etc. it's about knowing the law and Trump is not an Atty. He could and probably would perjure himself if he testifies alone, he needs his Atty with him to guide him. Trump should not go this alone, they are out to get him. This is about doing the smart thing and not sitting himself up to fail.

i dont think mueller is out to GET him as you put it!! in fact i would think he would give him some benefit of the doubt as they say!? but if he just outright LIES then there ya go!!is his memory any good!? does he care!? he just wants to NOT be president so he can do what he likes golfing and dealing!! he stumbled into this job just to prove he could and maybe try to grift while he's there but i dont think his real self is into it!!

i dont think mueller is out to GET him as you put it!! in fact i would think he would give him some benefit of the doubt as they say!? but if he just outright LIES then there ya go!!is his memory any good!? does he care!? he just wants to NOT be president so he can do what he likes golfing and dealing!! he stumbled into this job just to prove he could and maybe try to grift while he's there but i dont think his real self is into it!!
    Trump had a rocky start but he seems to be settling in. I think he's enjoying himself.

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Trump had a rocky start but he seems to be settling in. I think he's enjoying himself.
    I think the real problem is Trump abrupt, he doesn't play around with cute jokes or politically correct ideas. He learned to deal with people in the business community, he is not used to politics. How can you really measure results in the political arena? In business, there are direct and unambiguous measures of success.

There is a strong media bias. I watch Fox and then go to another news channel, it is a big difference. On almost every issue, there is a bias. The main stream media hates Trump. They will never give him a chance.
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-07-2018 at 03:08 PM.

fox is OWNED by tRUMP supporting network!! tRUMP takes all his CUES from them!! i never saw such ASS KISSERS in a media show!! HANNITY is so far GONE he sounds like alex jones!!there is 1 or 2 people on fox who tell it like it is!! SHEPHERD SMITH is good!!

fox is OWNED by tRUMP supporting network!! tRUMP takes all his CUES from them!! i never saw such ASS KISSERS in a media show!! HANNITY is so far GONE he sounds like alex jones!!there is 1 or 2 people on fox who tell it like it is!! SHEPHERD SMITH is good!!
    Shep is a Democrat, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    I think the real problem is Trump abrupt, he doesn't play around with cute jokes or politically correct ideas. He learned to deal with people in the business community, he is not used to politics. How can you really measure results in the political arena? In business, there are direct and unambiguous measures of success.

There is a strong media bias. I watch Fox and then go to another news channel, it is a big difference. On almost every issue, there is a bias. The main stream media hates Trump. They will never give him a chance.
    I agree with you Cnance. The media is never going to quit hammering Trump and putting him down for anything and everything. I'm so tired of it.

When you watch either Fox or CNN it's easy to tell which way they lean. Watch everything, read everything and then make a decision on what you think the truth is, good luck.

forget TRUTH how about DECENT BEHAVIOR and LANGUAGE!! tRUMP deserve all the CRITICISM he GETS!! he is a BLATANT LIAR and HYPOCRITE he must be mentally ILL or SPOILED take your PICK!? cnance RAILS about MORALITY yet lets tRUMP OFF on a technicality........he's a BUSINESSCON!!

forget TRUTH how about DECENT BEHAVIOR and LANGUAGE!! tRUMP deserve all the CRITICISM he GETS!! he is a BLATANT LIAR and HYPOCRITE he must be mentally ILL or SPOILED take your PICK!? cnance RAILS about MORALITY yet lets tRUMP OFF on a technicality........he's a BUSINESSCON!!
    Prove those inflammatory claims!

HAHA canance has BLINDERS ON!! he only watch fox and feinds and thinks the world is ll rosy and fine!!

HAHA canance has BLINDERS ON!! he only watch fox and feinds and thinks the world is ll rosy and fine!!
    All you watch is left wing garbage.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    All you watch is left wing garbage.
    there is FAR MORE right wing GARBAGE than any other type of reporting!! again joe just making BLANKET statements with no PROOF is just BIGOTRY!! tell us what your FAVE source for new is!?