+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: chief hypcrite

chief hypcrite

so guess what if you escape from N KOREA you are banned from the united states!? unless your a pawn in a scheme to win over hearts and minds!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: chief hypcrite

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so guess what if you escape from N KOREA you are banned from the united states!? unless your a pawn in a scheme to win over hearts and minds!?
    You know nothing about what you write, you just make it up. If you did some research, you would know his story is real, it did happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    You know nothing about what you write, you just make it up. If you did some research, you would know his story is real, it did happen!
    actually show me where i said the story is NOT TRUE!? i said he was used as a PAWN to gain peoples feelings of SYMPATHY and hope!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

actually show me where i said the story is NOT TRUE!? i said he was used as a PAWN to gain peoples feelings of SYMPATHY and hope!?
    Okay, you didn't say it was not true. But what is the big deal? Every President, including Bush and Clinton, have done it. It is part of politics.

Okay, you didn't say it was not true. But what is the big deal? Every President, including Bush and Clinton, have done it. It is part of politics.
    but the catch is tRUMP had BANNED N KOREANS from IMMIGRATING!!

but the catch is tRUMP had BANNED N KOREANS from IMMIGRATING!!
    Lexx, you're so full of sh*t your eyes are brown.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Lexx, you're so full of sh*t your eyes are brown.
    just look it UP!! quit being LAZY!! the NASTY thing is realizing he was gonna have this N KOREAN in his SHOW tuesday on MONDAY he PARTIALLY LIFTED the BAN!!

just look it UP!! quit being LAZY!! the NASTY thing is realizing he was gonna have this N KOREAN in his SHOW tuesday on MONDAY he PARTIALLY LIFTED the BAN!! :
    You accuse Trump of lying but you sit here making up stuff (lying). That makes you a big hypocrite.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

You accuse Trump of lying but you sit here making up stuff (lying). That makes you a big hypocrite.
    your OPINION does NOT count!! any fool can object with no PROOF!!

I love it, lexx admits he is a fool with no proof. We cannot believe anything he posts.

I love it, lexx admits he is a fool with no proof. We cannot believe anything he posts.
    only U 2 have a problem!! but here since YOUR so LAZY is a link!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42866983

The proof is all over these threads. Anyone who is on ths forum can easily see.

The proof is all over these threads. Anyone who is on ths forum can easily see.
    OH!! you talk like tRUMP!! you just IGNORE what you DONT like PRETEND it DONT EXIST!! we KNOW the TYPE!! JERKS is a POLITE name for folks like you!! is that what they teach you in the islands!?

only U 2 have a problem!!
    That's because us 2 caught you lying.

That's because us 2 caught you lying.
    PROVE IT!? your OPINIONS dont count and the fact you BOTH are 2 peas in a pod if NOT the same person you talk the same have the same characteristics!?

PROVE IT!? your OPINIONS dont count and the fact you BOTH are 2 peas in a pod if NOT the same person you talk the same have the same characteristics!?
    This is really funny, we prove all the time about lexx's lies, and then he says PROVE IT! Just read his postings! Oh, I got it. he's a pathological liar?
    Last edited by Cnance; 02-02-2018 at 08:27 PM.