+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Twelve Angels in Heaven.

If you research 12, it is throughout the Bible. The reason is the Bible reflects God's creation. We also find it, as you say, in everyday life. It is more than a coincidence that twelve is a significant number.

As for 13, it is considered to be an unlucky number. Is it just coincidental that Satan was the thirteenth angel?

In one of my dreams posted on my dream thread I mentioned what I had seen in heaven. I saw twelve angels in circle around God.

I am sure lexx will find some ridiculous comment or insult to make about twelve angels.

Somewhere in Revelation it mentions heaven having fruit trees, rivers, gold streets, being a massive cube and having passage to a new world where you can travel back and forth.

That's the new Jerusalem, and it's not necessarily a cube, based on the description it could also be a pyramid.
    Revelation 21

Not sure if you're being a troll or if you're just plain psycho

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    If you research 12, it is throughout the Bible. The reason is the Bible reflects God's creation. We also find it, as you say, in everyday life. It is more than a coincidence that twelve is a significant number.

As for 13, it is considered to be an unlucky number. Is it just coincidental that Satan was the thirteenth angel?

In one of my dreams posted on my dream thread I mentioned what I had seen in heaven. I saw twelve angels in circle around God.

I am sure lexx will find some ridiculous comment or insult to make about twelve angels.
    After all that threatening shit, he launches straight back into lunacy.
    So, Lexx would make "A ridiculous comment about 12 angels"??? Like, that's a ridiculous comment about something ridiculous? Is there irony buried in there? Send me over some of that weed you're puffin on Nancy.

It it obvious Chesty has made a deal with Satan. He will attack forever. It is all about his contract. By lying, cheating, doing all kinds of evil, he has gained Satan's admiration. I think Satan will reward him with a bottomless pit of shit.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-11-2018 at 06:00 PM.

It it obvious Chesty has made a deal with Satan. He will attack forever. It is the contract.
    Who or what the fcuk is satan. Tell me now

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Who or what the fcuk is satan. Tell me now
    I guess chesty has been brainwashed with stupidity. Did he even finish grade school? How stupid can you get? Satan does, however, want chesty to continue doing evil.
    Chesty is one of Satan's best!

He is so stupid that he has forgotten his master's name.

Oh, yes, Satan was God's thirteenth angel. Isn't thirteen an unlucky number? Chesty loves thirteen, he has it printed all over his walls. As for twelve, chesty hates the number. Twelve is the number of angels in heaven. Chesty hates God and heaven. He loves evil and Satan.

Last edited by Cnance; 04-11-2018 at 04:24 PM.

I guess chesty has been brainwashed with stupidity. Did he even finish grade school? How stupid can you get? Satan does, however, want chesty to continue doing evil.
    Chesty is one of Satan's best!

He is so stupid that he has forgotten his master's name.

Oh, yes, Satan was God's thirteenth angel. Isn't thirteen an unlucky number? Chesty loves thirteen, he has it printed all over his walls. As for twelve, chesty hates the number. Twelve is the number of angels in heaven. Chesty hates God and heaven. He loves evil and Satan.

Ah, you old fool. That was in a fairy tale. I thought you were talking about a real person.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Ah, you old fool. That was in a fairy tale. I thought you were talking about a real person.
    Chesty speaks lies, causes havoc, and lives with evil intentions. Satan loves this man.

It is obvious Chesty has made a deal with Satan. He will attack forever. It is all about his contract. By lying, cheating, doing all kinds of evil, he has gained Satan's admiration. I think Satan will reward him with a bottomless pit of shit. First, he has to complete the contract. There a lot of evil things he has to do. Only the most evil can be with Satan in dark empty spaces where there is no light, no love, no happiness, and no chance for redemption. How sad that he has fallen into the trap.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-11-2018 at 06:18 PM.

Chesty speaks lies, causes havoc, and lives with evil intentions. Satan loves this man.

It is obvious Chesty has made a deal with Satan. He will attack forever. It is all about his contract. By lying, cheating, doing all kinds of evil, he has gained Satan's admiration. I think Satan will reward him with a bottomless pit of shit. First, he has to complete the contract with Satan. There a lot of evil things he has to do. Only the most evil can be with Satan in dark empty spaces where there is no light, no love, no happiness, and no chance for redemption.
    Who da fcuk do you think you're preaching to? Only you and me here. Nobody gives a shit about you getting exposed. I know. You're talking to dinosaurs.

It is obvious Chesty has made a deal with Satan. He will attack forever. It is all about his contract. By lying, cheating, doing all kinds of evil, he has gained Satan's admiration. I think Satan will reward him with a bottomless pit of shit. First, he has to complete the contract. There a lot of evil things he has to do. Only the most evil can be with Satan in dark empty spaces where there is no light, no love, no happiness, and no chance for redemption. How sad that he has fallen into Satan's trap.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-11-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Chesty, otherwise known as Satan's enforcer, or the Devil's Hitman, is at it again. He is associated with Garda, one of Ireland's notorious crime syndicates. As a hit man, he especially enjoys harassing and murdering old people. He screams for joy when attacking them, and has been known to torture and abuse children. Chesty used to be a prize fighter. Then, when he was caught throwing fights he was barred from professional fighting. Now, he is a professional hit man. Beware, chesty is a mean spirited evil man, he will do anything to bring about pain and agony.
    Last edited by Cnance; 04-25-2018 at 01:24 PM.

As evidence of twelve angels in heaven, we find the number twelve repeated throughout Revelation. Satan was God’s thirteenth angel.

“Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives forever and ever.” Rev. 4:9.Multiplying the duality of God (2) by the number of angels (12), the results are 24.
    “Then I heard the number of those who were sealed:144,000 from all tribes of Israel." Multiple 12 times 12 and you get 144.Following the verse, twelve tribes of Israel are named with 12,000 members for each tribe.(Rev. 7:4).

In Chapter 11 of Revelation, we have the two witnesses representing the"duality of God." The story of the two witnesses is the story ofJesus (God). Chapter 12 of Revelation is the storyof God's angels led by Michael fighting Satan while God (Jesus) was in theworld for 1,260 days (Chapter 11). In the same chapter, we have the woman (God)with twelve stars on her head.

In the description of God's holy city, there are numerous references to twelve. “It had a great high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates.” Rev.21:12. “The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl.” Rev. 21:21. The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. . . . and the twelfth amethyst. (Rev. 21:20). Amethyst is the final of twelve stones. An angel measured it. “He measured the city with a rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it islong.” He measured its walls and it was 144 cubits thick, (Rev. 21:16-17). Again,you multiple 12 times 12, the results is 144.
    [/B]

As evidence of twelve angels in heaven, we find the number twelve repeated throughout Revelation. Satan was God’s thirteenth angel.

“Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives forever and ever.” Rev. 4:9.Multiplying the duality of God (2) by the number of angels (12), the results are 24.
    “Then I heard the number of those who were sealed:144,000 from all tribes of Israel." Multiple 12 times 12 and you get 144.Following the verse, twelve tribes of Israel are named with 12,000 members for each tribe.(Rev. 7:4).

In Chapter 11 of Revelation, we have the two witnesses representing the"duality of God." The story of the two witnesses is the story ofJesus (God). Chapter 12 of Revelation is the storyof God's angels led by Michael fighting Satan while God (Jesus) was in theworld for 1,260 days (Chapter 11). In the same chapter, we have the woman (God)with twelve stars on her head.

In the description of God's holy city, there are numerous references to twelve. “It had a great high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates.” Rev.21:12. “The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl.” Rev. 21:21. The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. . . . and the twelfth amethyst. (Rev. 21:20). Amethyst is the final of twelve stones. An angel measured it. “He measured the city with a rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it islong.” He measured its walls and it was 144 cubits thick, (Rev. 21:16-17). Again,you multiple 12 times 12, the results is 144.
    [/B]
    Veronica might like a piece of chesty too haha