+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Re: Twelve Angels in Heaven.

As evidence of twelve angels in heaven, we find the number twelve repeated throughout Revelation. Satan was God’s thirteenth angel. “Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives forever and ever.” Rev. 4:9. Multiplying the duality of God (2) by the number of angels (12), the results are 24. “Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all tribes of Israel." Multiple 12 times 12 and you get 144. Following the verse, twelve tribes of Israel are named with 12,000 members for each tribe. (Rev. 7:4).

In Chapter 11 of Revelation, we have the two witnesses representing the "duality of God." The story of the two witnesses is the story of Jesus (God). Chapter 12 of Revelation is the story of God's angels led by Michael fighting Satan while God (Jesus) was in the world for 1,260 days (Chapter 11). In the same chapter, we have the woman (God) with twelve stars on her head. In the description of God's holy city, there are numerous references to twelve. “It had a great high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates.” Rev.21:12. “The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl.” Rev. 21:21. The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. . . . and the twelfth amethyst. (Rev. 21:20). Amethyst is the final of twelve stones. An angel measured it. “He measured the city with a rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.” He measured its walls and it was 144 cubits thick, (Rev. 21:16-17). Again, you multiple 12 times 12, the results is 144.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

God’s promise for salvation is in Revelation, it is about God delivering a holy city to earth for His people. God would be in the holy city, and all those souls would serve God as obedient servants, thereby loving and worshiping Him. In God's holy city in Rev. 21, the city has "twelve gates." The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. . . . and the “twelfthamethyst." (Rev. 21:20). Amethyst is the final of “twelve stones.” An angel measured it. “He measured the city with a rod and found it to be “12,000” stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.” (Rev. 21:16).

Again, we have the number twelve, a symbol for God's twelve holy angels in heaven.

more cut and paste!? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Lexx is bored because he hates God.

God’s promise for salvation is in Revelation, it is about God delivering a holy city to earth for His people. God would be in the holy city, and all those souls would serve God as obedient servants, thereby loving and worshiping Him. In God's holy city in Rev. 21, the city has "twelve gates." The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. . . . and the “twelfthamethyst." (Rev. 21:20). Amethyst is the final of “twelve stones.” An angel measured it. “He measured the city with a rod and found it to be “12,000” stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.” (Rev. 21:16).

Again, we have the number twelve, a symbol for God's twelve holy angels in heaven.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Everything that exists can be defined.Without a definition, it remains nothing. Anything that exists is therefore equal to its definition. X-X=0. If God equals X and the definition of God equals X then the equation is, God - The definition of God = 0. Proof that God does not exist. Of course the comeback will be that God is outside of existence but if God is outside of existence, then, by that virtue, God does not exist. Further proof.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    it's not working einstein!!
    Name:  einstein.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  10.9 KB

Does this apply to your constant whining about President Trump?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post

time will TELL!!

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post

Hey Joe kule you fat bastard. I was speaking.

Here is additional evidence for the significance of the number TWELVE

As before, most of them are from the Bible.

§Jesus chose 12 disciples who later became the 12 apostles which seem to fit the context of the number 12 used elsewhere in the Bible as this number also signified governmental rule or authority. The betrayer, Judas, was replaced by Matthias (Acts 1:23-26).

§The high priest’s breastplate had 12 precious stones embedded within them.

§There are 12 historical books in the Bible: Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Sam, 2 Sam,1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther.

§There were 12 loaves of permanent offerings on the golden table (Lev 24:5).

§There were 12 explorers or spies sent into the land of Canaan (Due 1:23).

§Solomon had 12 administrators in his kingdom (1 Kings 4:7).

§There were 12 men who laid 12 stones in building a monument to the Lord (Joshua 4:3).

§The Book of Chronicles contained 12 great priests.

§Twelve curses were indicated for disobedience to Israel (Duet 27).

i wonder WHY we dont have 12 fingers and toes!? that would REALLY make the case!?

And once again, chaos ensued. Well good luck to you all haha.

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i wonder WHY we dont have 12 fingers and toes!? that would REALLY make the case!?
    Your IQ is about 12.