+ Reply to Thread

gov is a business

and should be run like 1!! tRUMP has asked for a purge of all agencies that dont do his bidding!!

"All Americans deserve accountability and respect -- and that is what we are giving them. So tonight, I call on the Congress to empower every Cabinet Secretary with the authority to reward good workers -- and to 'remove' Federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people."

~ trump SOTU 2018

Name:  angry5.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  47.1 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: gov is a business

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    and should be run like 1!! tRUMP has asked for a purge of all agencies that dont do his bidding!!

"All Americans deserve accountability and respect -- and that is what we are giving them. So tonight, I call on the Congress to empower every Cabinet Secretary with the authority to reward good workers -- and to 'remove' Federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people."

~ trump SOTU 2018

Name:  angry5.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  47.1 KB
    What kind of junk it this. Government is not a business! Where did you go to school? Was it in Cuba's reform schools where Communist propaganda is taught?

This is a lie. "tRUMP has asked for a purge of all agencies that don't do his bidding!!" Where do you get this crap from?
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-31-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    What kind of junk it this. Government is not a business! Where did you go to school? Was it in Cuba's reform schools where Communist propaganda is taught?

This is a lie. "tRUMP has asked for a purge of all agencies that don't do his bidding!!" Where do you get this crap from?
    it was a SARCASM!! tRUMP wants to run it like a BUSINESS, firing those he finds not LOYAL to his BARKS!! he HIDES this in the REMARK i QUOTED!? it's called TRANSLATION from words to INTENT!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    it was a SARCASM!! tRUMP wants to run it like a BUSINESS, firing those he finds not LOYAL to his BARKS!! he HIDES this in the REMARK i QUOTED!? it's called TRANSLATION from words to INTENT!?
    Weak excuse. You make a lot of errors. Read a book, read a newspaper, read a book. Oh, well, it is a waste of time. Once one has been to Communist book camp it is all over, no hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Weak excuse. You make a lot of errors. Read a book, read a newspaper, read a book. Oh, well, it is a waste of time. Once one has been to Communist book camp it is all over, no hope!
    your an bad debater!! when i refute your INTERPRETATIONS you just go off on a tangent!!