+ Reply to Thread

Binary options scam

Two months ago a binary options broker cheated me out of 5000. When I asked to withdraw the funds, I never heard from the broker who was so much friendly before. I would like to get my money back from this fraudster. Looking for a service to do that!

Re: Binary options scam

I do not want to reveal the name of the Forex broker who cheated me but I also want to tell everybody that I got scammed. It was my fault to blindly trust a new Forex broker who stole my dollars by blocking my account suddenly when I wanted to withdraw $5000 won in their platform!

I was also scammed by an unidentified person 3 months back. Someone used my credit card without my consent and purchased an iPhone using my card. No one helped me and I am also looking for a service for fund recovery.

If you've been victimized by any type of scam whether Binary Options, Forex or CFD Brokers or any other - we can assist you. Please click on http://mychargeback.ositracker.com/72503/3796 to contact us and submit your case.

see a well trained security lawyer in your country , also see if the firm that you used has a binding arbitration clause the latter is common in US brokerage firms. it means that if there is a dispute you agree to having it arbitrated rather than sue short of that see good local lawyer and have everything documented it may not be possible to get full amount returned to you but if you get 50% then sometimes that is good minus what the lawyer charges. in the future deal with a reliable firm sometimes the outfits that trade in the high risk securities trade have dubious credentials ( may have operated without a license or had numerous disciplinary actions) so always seek out good firms to deal with even if the cost more or avoid certain high risk investments --in the long run you do not have to worry about losing money and trying to sue to get it back . certain high risk investment are really 2 steps away from gambling and really in the long run are best to avoid. the old adage " if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is" should always be remembered. good luck

You need to have enough information to find the scammer and get back the money.

Follow Me Trading and Binary.com SCAM
    I too was fooled by a company called binary.com who apparently are in business with follow me trading.
    I live in Australia in Darwin and was told by customer care man in binary.com that follow me trading is there partner so i should join them.....After looking them up, they look really good until I flew over to Brisbane to meet them...No one there and the receptionist said they were a scam company using there address illegally and that i was many of angry people who was trying to find them.
    so fellow humans, be aware of this company called binary.com and there tactics to rip you off.

https://www.binary.com
    www.followmetrading.com/