+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lies lies lies

lies lies lies

tRUMP gets KICK out of LYING!! he lies about EVERYTHING!! which is why the republicans cant get long with him!! not to mention his OWN cabinet!! YOUR FIRED!! NO i'm QUITTING!! like he says a DACA DEAL is FINE WITH HIM!! LIE!! he KNOWS the HOUSE will NEvER PASS a DACA deal let alone VOTE on it!! this way he's OFF the hook for the SHUTDOWN/REJECTION!!

Name:  lies4.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  46.3 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: lies lies lies

and then we have this SECRET SOCIETY LIE!! dont exist it was a JOKE!! yet tRUMP and FRIENDS just have to make FOOLS out of themselves to try an DEFLECT from the REAL STORIES like OBSTRUCTION of JUSTICE by tRUMP and FRIENDS!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

or how about this 1......... tRUMP wants a STRONG dollar cuz that reduces consumer prices at home YET......his REGIME is allowing the dollar to FALL becuz it reduces the trade deficit!! MR.DOUBLETALK in action again!!

MOST of tRUMP's if not ALL of tRUMP's aides/cabinet/SPOX are LIARS!! looks like KUSHNER is in the HOTSEAT now!! and he's too scared to openly testify!!

You can keep your doctor and save money
    Barack Oh-bama.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Barack Oh-bama.

he didnt get to KEEP that promise cuz he ran outa TERM and lost his congressional MAJORITY!! (same thing tRUMP FEARS)hillary woulda made it a FACT!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    he didnt get to KEEP that promise cuz he ran outa TERM and lost his congressional MAJORITY!! (same thing tRUMP FEARS)hillary woulda made it a FACT!!
    He had 8 years. No excuses.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

He had 8 years. No excuses.

so your a NO EXCUSES CHRISTIAN now!? how DEVILISH is THAT!! so WHAT'S trUMP'S excuse for his CRAZY LOW LIFE BEHAVIOR!? hey tell us how many TRUMPY BEARS you OWN!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so your a NO EXCUSES CHRISTIAN now!?
    O'bama has no excuses. He had 8 years and he failed.

O'bama has no excuses. He had 8 years and he failed.

what your SAYING is the ONLY way a PRES can GUARANTEE complete success is to either become a DICTATOR or have as much time as REQUIRED to do things in a PROPER WAY!?
    Last edited by lexx; 05-04-2018 at 08:21 PM.

I'm saying O'bama failed.

I'm saying O'bama failed.

we who are NOT of the NRA know you CANT RUSH GOOD THINGS!! it takes TIME!! hillary may have continued that course to a happy success!?