+ Reply to Thread

heyrea0303 Guest

Online email source scam

Contact info deleted by moderator......Said he had products I wanted, so I ask him how I knew he wasnt going to rip me off because he had no site. He said to google him, so I did and nothing came up negative, just a bunch of marajuana sites he was a member. He claims to grow marajuana for himself for medical reasons but he sells it online... (crazy huh??) O h and the product he was trying to sell me was not POT. Anyways we emailed back and forth for a few weeks, and I finally decided he seemed honest. He said he was a preacher and I even saw he was a member at some preacher group site. So I WU him (actually some lady) the money. He said he overnighted it, and when I didnt get it in 3 days I emailed him and he said that he sent it priority mail, and then after a week I emailed him again and he didnt respond. He wont respond to any of my mail. But on the sites he is a member of he claims to be this spiritual reverun and he said he "makes his living by speaking the truth" HA! What a lie, he is a THEIF! I am so mad about getting ripped off. I am also so mad at myself for doing such a stupid thing. Oh well.... it was a lesson learned. But he has a few names he goes by:

Information removed by Moderator.

Hope no one gets ripped off like I did!
    Last edited by sojustask; 09-29-2006 at 04:02 PM.

plross Guest

Re: Online email source scam

Oh well, sometimes you have to learn things the hard way, sorry for the loss of your money.

alittlebird Guest

Re: Online email source scam

From a little bird who also got screwed by

If anyone would like to give him a friendly visit or phone call, he can be reached at:

Call early, call often!

Unless you can provide the proof, you have no claim and no right to post anyone's personal information. I find several holes in your story. Whopping big holes in fact.

This appears to be a thread designed as some personal vendetta to put another out of business. A competitor perhaps? I don't know, But don't post the information again.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 09-29-2006 at 04:00 PM.