+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 28

Thread: New world order

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    New world order


    There is a new twist to the economy which neither Marx nor his critics predicted. It is the rapidly changing economy in the direction of displaced workers from advanced computer technology. Now, instead of consolidating of companies leading to mass assembling lines for factory workers, there is a growing tendency to displace workers at all levels of employment through a new efficiencies of scale from advance computer technology. When will most assemble line jobs be eliminated? At an accelerating rate, computers are displacing assembling lines and other jobs through more efficient robotics and/or knowledge driven computer programs with advanced software programs. In the not to distant future, we may see the end of thousands of low level jobs in both manufacturing and service industries. Recently, McDonalds instituted a new computer driven machine to make hamburgers, which will replace minimum wage restaurant workers. When and where will it end? It is a certainty; we are on the cusp of another computer revelation, one with dire consequences for jobs.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: New world order

    The United Nations has declared a new international economic world order. (May, 1974)

    http://www.un-documents.net/s6r3201.htm

    Declaration on the Establishment of a New International Economic Order

    We, the Members of the United Nations, Having convened a special session of the General Assembly to study for the first time the problems of raw materials and development, devoted to the consideration of the most important economic problems facing the world community, Bearing in mind the spirit, purposes and principles of the Charter of the United Nations to promote the economic advancement and social progress of all peoples, Solemnly proclaim our united determination to work urgently for the Establishment of a New International Economic Order based on equity, sovereign equality, interdependence, common interest and cooperation among all States, irrespective of their economic and social systems which shall correct inequalities and redress existing injustices, make it possible to eliminate the widening gap between the developed and the developing countries and ensure steadily accelerating economic and social development and peace and justice for present and future generations, and, to that end, declare:

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: New world order

    that's a GOOD PLAN it would mean the DISMANTLING of all NUCLEAR WEAPONS and other WAR MATERIALS!! but like you say it's an idealistic document that will never see it's fruition at least not ANYTIME SOON!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: New world order

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    that's a GOOD PLAN it would mean the DISMANTLING of all NUCLEAR WEAPONS and other WAR MATERIALS!! but like you say it's an idealistic document that will never see it's fruition at least not ANYTIME SOON!?
    You should read it again, it is a statement of the future based on what is happening now. Dismantling nuclear weapons has nothing to do with it. Your comment is a good example of what happens from superficial reading, or a lack of understanding. Your postings don't make a lot of sense, you seemed to be obsessed in posting everywhere no matter what the ideas.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-06-2018 at 11:37 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: New world order

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    that's a GOOD PLAN it would mean the DISMANTLING of all NUCLEAR WEAPONS and other WAR MATERIALS!! but like you say it's an idealistic document that will never see it's fruition at least not ANYTIME SOON!?
    Do you mean my statement of the United Nations declaration which I posted?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: New world order

    i didnt read it just guessed the outcome based on your wording!!and weapons into plowshares story!? and after all it IS the UN and this REGIME has 0 respect for it!!
    Last edited by lexx; 01-06-2018 at 02:11 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: New world order

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i didnt read it just guessed the outcome based on your wording!!and weapons into plowshares story!? and after all it IS the UN and this REGIME has 0 respect for it!!
    It is a big mistake to assume Presidents, or political parties determine the fate of the US. If you examine powers of government, you will find the federal government makes more noise than to do something. Mostly, the states are the main sources of power driving the economy. As an example, the economy failed in the 1930s, and, then, FDR and Washington set up all kinds of welfare programs to save the nation from starvation, etc. Mostly, what Washington does is respond, and then when the economy improves, fat cat politicians take the credit. We might have an exception with President Trump. He has really sparked up the economy with reduction of regulations, bring back US corporations to America, and a new tax plan which will make the economy soar for at least two years. The prove is in the numbers, no one can deny the great economic indicators since Trump became President.

    As for the new world order, a more advanced computer revolution has begun to take hold. I call it the "silent revolution" as jobs are quietly eliminated with new robotics, and other innovative computer technology. Subsequently, big corporations adopt more advanced computer programs to take out kinks in their production lines.

    A big problem to emerge is what will all those unemployed people do? Younger people are finding rooms in their parents homes. But how about the less fortunate, those who lack education, skills, or resources to survive in the new "world order." Here in our state, last year, several thousand unemployed people set up a camp in the forest. It was really sad to see how many young unemployed people there were in tents and sleeping bags on the cold ground. It doesn't look good. Only a fortunate few will benefit. Here, of course, we have an opportunity for left wingers to attack corporations. But what can they do? They are not to blame for the consequences of what engineers and other designers of the new productive wave have produced. They just did "extraordinarily well." There are dire consequences for the silent and pervasive "computer revolution" taking over our economy.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-07-2018 at 04:23 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: New world order

    i'm SORRY but PRESIDENTS EFFECT the MORALE of a NATION!!at least for those DISENFRANCHISED/DISADVANTAGED!! as you call them!! and tRUMP ENRICHING HIMSELF and those that FIT his AGENDA does NOTHING to help the LEFT BEHINDS as you describe them!! the only thing WRONG with living in tents in the WOODS is WALL STREET WONT ALLOW IT!! they MUST HAVE their PRODUCTIVE RETURNS!! and of course REAL ESTATE is the PRIMARY DRIVER of WEALTH for the UNSCRUPULOUS!? CORPORATIONS are the MAIN DRIVER of INSANITY and DESTRUCTION!! without REGULATION the HOSTILE TAKEOVER means MONEY at ANY COST runs the WORLD!! deregulation is a DEATH sentence for the WORLD!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: New world order

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i'm SORRY but PRESIDENTS EFFECT the MORALE of a NATION!!at least for those DISENFRANCHISED/DISADVANTAGED!! as you call them!! and tRUMP ENRICHING HIMSELF and those that FIT his AGENDA does NOTHING to help the LEFT BEHINDS as you describe them!! the only thing WRONG with living in tents in the WOODS is WALL STREET WONT ALLOW IT!! they MUST HAVE their PRODUCTIVE RETURNS!! and of course REAL ESTATE is the PRIMARY DRIVER of WEALTH for the UNSCRUPULOUS!? CORPORATIONS are the MAIN DRIVER of INSANITY and DESTRUCTION!! without REGULATION the HOSTILE TAKEOVER means MONEY at ANY COST runs the WORLD!! deregulation is a DEATH sentence for the WORLD!!
    Do you know how stupid your answer sounds? According to markets, unemployment rates, and the stock market, Trump has had a good effect. You must be living on another planet, one where there is no contact with anything resembling reality. Your really dump statement is "tRUMP ENRICHING HIMSELF." That is fantasy land, Trump is a billionaire, he isn't enriching himself anymore.

    Where are your facts?????????

    You say "WALL STREET WONT ALLOW IT! I doubt if WS even knew about homeless people in the forest. If they did, so what, it has nothing to do with their interest.

    You need to acquire knowledge about what you post, so you don't keep making uninformed or stupid remarks.

    You say, REAL ESTATE is the PRIMARY DRIVER of WEALTH for the UNSCRUPULOUS!? That is total nonsense. Most real estate transactions in today's market are individual homeowners, not corporations. So, you are saying home owners are UNSCRUPULOUS? That is totally absurd. You are condemning the average American.

    Altogether, your are way off in la la land where no one but you lives.

    I can't wait to read your reply. I am sure it will be even more bizarre, and entertaining.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-07-2018 at 07:45 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: New world order

    typical tRUMP supporter B.S.!! wall street SERVES INVESTOR PROFITS and SKIMS OFF THAT to enjoy TOILESS EASY LIVING!! any INDUSTRY that deals in BIG MONEY is bound to ATTRACT the UNSCRUPULOUS!! but i suppose we could say it BEST FITS the NATURE/CHARACTER of AMERICANS!! and since we DONT have tRUMPS tax returns we cant KNOW if he is REALLY a BILLIONARE!! and trust me they NEVER say ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! JUST CUZ you GOT romanced by RICHES and ADMIRE the IDIOT an CHEIF is no excuse for your FAWNING!! homeowners are MOSTLY victims playing along cuz it's made so EASY and PAINLESS by the INDUSTRY!! what could be wrong!? everyone is doing it!! and...yu say I DONT HAVE CONTACT with reality!? while YOU DREAM of DINOSAURS as the INNOCENT creatures god prefers to MAN!? yah RIGHT!! you should stay in your FANTASY WORLD in the religion section!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: New world order

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    typical tRUMP supporter B.S.!! wall street SERVES INVESTOR PROFITS and SKIMS OFF THAT to enjoy TOILESS EASY LIVING!! any INDUSTRY that deals in BIG MONEY is bound to ATTRACT the UNSCRUPULOUS!! but i suppose we could say it BEST FITS the NATURE/CHARACTER of AMERICANS!! and since we DONT have tRUMPS tax returns we cant KNOW if he is REALLY a BILLIONARE!! and trust me they NEVER say ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! JUST CUZ you GOT romanced by RICHES and ADMIRE the IDIOT an CHEIF is no excuse for your FAWNING!! homeowners are MOSTLY victims playing along cuz it's made so EASY and PAINLESS by the INDUSTRY!! what could be wrong!? everyone is doing it!! and...yu say I DONT HAVE CONTACT with reality!? while YOU DREAM of DINOSAURS as the INNOCENT creatures god prefers to MAN!? yah RIGHT!! you should stay in your FANTASY WORLD in the religion section!!

    Total BS


    Where are your facts?????????

    Altogether, your are way off in la la land where no one but you lives. You will never win the Ant-Trump argument because you have nothing but false ideas.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: New world order

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post

    Total BS


    Where are your facts?????????

    Altogether, your are way off in la la land where no one but you lives. You will never win the Ant-Trump argument because you have nothing but false ideas.
    the facts are IN THE NEWS EVERYDAY!! except on FOX!! besides yor NOT interested in them anyway you are tRUMP ENABLER!! and YES there IS a NEW order coming forward i even made some posts on it!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: New world order

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the facts are IN THE NEWS EVERYDAY!! except on FOX!! besides yor NOT interested in them anyway you are tRUMP ENABLER!! and YES there IS a NEW order coming forward i even made some posts on it!!
    Then, it would not be difficult for you to post them. If you mean fake news references, you don't have facts, just propaganda. Go ahead post facts about the terribleness of Trump. I sympathize. How can you believe in all those lies. Skip the propaganda! Where are those facts????????????????????

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: New world order

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Then, it would not be difficult for you to post them. If you mean fake news references, you don't have facts, just propaganda. Go ahead post facts about the terribleness of Trump. I sympathize. How can you believe in all those lies. Skip the propaganda! Where are those facts????????????????????
    sorry I'M NOT your NANNY!! just check out all my posts i'm sure you'll FIND what you DONT WANT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: New world order

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    sorry I'M NOT your NANNY!! just check out all my posts i'm sure you'll FIND what you DONT WANT!!

    Checking your posts there are no facts, just BS, smart remarks, and stupid comments.

    Skip the propaganda! Where are those facts????????????????????

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: New world order

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Checking your posts there are no facts, just BS, smart remarks, and stupid comments.

    Skip the propaganda! Where are those facts????????????????????

    ok, so you CANT READ!! your have your tRUMP BLINDERS ON!! and just like the DICTATOR an CHEIF your a DEMANDER!! you want to be SERVED on a SILVER SPOON!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •