+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New world order

Re: New world order

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    typical tRUMP supporter B.S.!! wall street SERVES INVESTOR PROFITS and SKIMS OFF THAT to enjoy TOILESS EASY LIVING!! any INDUSTRY that deals in BIG MONEY is bound to ATTRACT the UNSCRUPULOUS!! but i suppose we could say it BEST FITS the NATURE/CHARACTER of AMERICANS!! and since we DONT have tRUMPS tax returns we cant KNOW if he is REALLY a BILLIONARE!! and trust me they NEVER say ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! JUST CUZ you GOT romanced by RICHES and ADMIRE the IDIOT an CHEIF is no excuse for your FAWNING!! homeowners are MOSTLY victims playing along cuz it's made so EASY and PAINLESS by the INDUSTRY!! what could be wrong!? everyone is doing it!! and...yu say I DONT HAVE CONTACT with reality!? while YOU DREAM of DINOSAURS as the INNOCENT creatures god prefers to MAN!? yah RIGHT!! you should stay in your FANTASY WORLD in the religion section!!

Again, what you do best, just BS. Lie, lie, and lie some more. How many years have you been getting away with it?????

Where are the facts???????????????????
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-08-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Again, what you do best, just BS. Lie, lie, and lie some more. How many years have you been getting away with it?????

For lexx, lying must be the new world order he is talking about?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

so go head an THROW A TANTRUM when no 1 wants to WAIT ON YOU!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

so go head an THROW A TANTRUM when no 1 wants to WAIT ON YOU!!
    Typical tRUMP supporter B.S.!! wall street SERVES INVESTOR PROFITS and SKIMS OFF THAT to enjoy TOILESS EASY LIVING!! any INDUSTRY that deals in BIG MONEY is bound to ATTRACT the UNSCRUPULOUS!! but i suppose we could say it BEST FITS the NATURE/CHARACTER of AMERICANS!! and since we DONT have tRUMPS tax returns we cant KNOW if he is REALLY a BILLIONARE!! and trust me they NEVER say ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! JUST CUZ you GOT romanced by RICHES and ADMIRE the IDIOT an CHEIF is no excuse for your FAWNING!! homeowners are MOSTLY victims playing along cuz it's made so EASY and PAINLESS by the INDUSTRY!! what could be wrong!? everyone is doing it!! and...yu say I DONT HAVE CONTACT with reality!? while YOU DREAM of DINOSAURS as the INNOCENT creatures god prefers to MAN!? yah RIGHT!! you should stay in your FANTASY WORLD in the religion section!!
    Total BS!

Again, what you do best, just BS. Lie, lie, distract, and lie some more. How many years have you been getting away with it?????

Last edited by Cnance; 01-08-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Total BS!

Again, what you do best, just BS. Lie, lie, distract, and lie some more. How many years have you been getting away with it?????

Lexx demands facts but posts few himself.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

here we see joe is WILLING to sell his SOUL to gain a FRIEND in ARMS!? cnance DENIES the CHRIST but joe says as long as you LIKE tRUMP i'm your BUDDY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

typical tRUMP supporter B.S.!! wall street SERVES INVESTOR PROFITS and SKIMS OFF THAT to enjoy TOILESS EASY LIVING!! any INDUSTRY that deals in BIG MONEY is bound to ATTRACT the UNSCRUPULOUS!! but i suppose we could say it BEST FITS the NATURE/CHARACTER of AMERICANS!! and since we DONT have tRUMPS tax returns we cant KNOW if he is REALLY a BILLIONARE!! and trust me they NEVER say ENOUGH is ENOUGH!! JUST CUZ you GOT romanced by RICHES and ADMIRE the IDIOT an CHEIF is no excuse for your FAWNING!! homeowners are MOSTLY victims playing along cuz it's made so EASY and PAINLESS by the INDUSTRY!! what could be wrong!? everyone is doing it!! and...yu say I DONT HAVE CONTACT with reality!? while YOU DREAM of DINOSAURS as the INNOCENT creatures god prefers to MAN!? yah RIGHT!! you should stay in your FANTASY WORLD in the religion section!!
    Do you know how many Americans have gained big time from their stock investments and retirement accounts in the Trump stock rally? I am sure you don't, you live in la la land where weird Democrats care for nothing but to attack Trump and make Wall Street stories appear to be fox tales about palace intrigue rather than "good American success stories." How much money have you made from the Trump rally?

millions of people have made NO MONEY from the continuing stock mkt bubble!! like i said there are millions who dont have anything to do with the stock mkt!! at least not in a direct way!! the effects will have to TRICKLE DOWN and who knows when and where that will happen!! most companies have said they're going to use the tax breaks to buy back stock and give bigger dividends!!

https://www.marketplace.org/2017/11/...their-tax-cuts

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...conomy/504845/

millions of people have made NO MONEY from the continuing stock mkt bubble!! like i said there are millions who dont have anything to do with the stock mkt!! at least not in a direct way!! the effects will have to TRICKLE DOWN and who knows when and where that will happen!! most companies have said they're going to use the tax breaks to buy back stock and give bigger dividends!!

https://www.marketplace.org/2017/11/...their-tax-cuts

https://www.theatlantic.com/business...conomy/504845/
    Most people with jobs have retirement accounts or pension funds, they have earned money in the Trump rally. Those who don't work are a minority of the population. Read employment statistics. Then, read about the large number of companies which have given employees bonus checks, etc. as a result of the new tax law. Don't you know anything about the news?

You said, most companies have said they're going to use the tax breaks to buy back stock and give bigger dividends!" It isn't true. They have not said that. They don't have the money yet, and remain committed to what they do best, MAKE PROFITS FROM SALES, and with this tax bill they will increase their profits, money goes for various things, plant and equipment purchases, hiring new employees, paying down debt, and expanding business opportunities. Read up on what corporations do! stop reading Democratic propaganda.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-09-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Most people with jobs have retirement accounts or pension funds, they have earned money in the Trump rally. Those who don't work are a minority of the population. Read employment statistics. Then, read about the large number of companies which have given employees bonus checks, etc. as a result of the new tax law. Don't you know anything about the news?

You said, most companies have said they're going to use the tax breaks to buy back stock and give bigger dividends!" It isn't true. They have not said that. They don't have the money yet, and remain committed to what they do best, MAKE PROFITS FROM SALES, and with this tax bill they will increase their profits, money goes for various things, plant and equipment purchases, hiring new employees, paying down debt, and expanding business opportunities. Read up on what corporations do! stop reading Democratic propaganda.
    there's NO PROOF anything companies DO investment wise has ANYTHING to do with the tax cuts!! they had TONS OF MONEY before the tax cuts and many of the ANNOUNCED plans were ALREADY in PROGRESS from the OBAMA policies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    OK here we SEE how joe who has ACCUSED me of REPLYING with MEME's instaed of FACTS has DONE the SAME thing!? SHEESH!! as STUPID as tRUMP and way more FUNNY!?