+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Re: Trump Giveth, Democrats Taketh Away

So I post quotes and a link to back up my claim. Lexx claims "republican sabotage" and to back up his claim, he posts a couple of memes.

Joecool44 wins, game, set, match.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

joe ya go to ask yourself if the ACA is such a BAD DEAL why so many people JUT SIGNED UP in RECORD NUMBERS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

"Obamacare enrollment could fall millions short for 2018"

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/30/news...018/index.html

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    "Obamacare enrollment could fall millions short for 2018"

http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/30/news...018/index.html

HAHAHAHA!! there'a my PROOF!! thanks!! tRUMP SLASHED the ENROLLMENT WINDOW!! SABOTAGE !! and hey that's an OLD article from NOVEMBER!! and WHAT!? your quoting CNN NOW!? arn't they LEFTIES!? HAHAHHA!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

ow lexx, now you just say my link proves you right? You gotta do better than that.

:il

Not that I'm surprised

ow lexx, now you just say my link proves you right? You gotta do better than that.

:il

Not that I'm surprised
    WHATS BETTER THAN THAT !!YOU SHOT your OWN FOOT!! you've just PROVED your a BULLY and ALL BULLIES are IDIOTS!! they had to be to VOTE for tRUMP!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    WHATS BETTER THAN THAT !!YOU SHOT your OWN FOOT!! you've just PROVED your a BULLY and ALL BULLIES are IDIOTS!! they had to be to VOTE for tRUMP!!
    So you have no defense?

So you have no defense?

sorry LOSER it's YOU who have NO DEFENSE LOGICALLY SPEAKING!! but then BULLIES dont OPERATE on LOGIC!! and in case you FORGOT tRUMP also ELIMINATED the MANDATORY enrollement that AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE companies GET RICH OFF OF!! so THERE's ANOTHER SABOTAGE point!!

http://www.grassrootinstitute.org/20...m-tax-savings/

Many people got their first taste this week of the tax cuts passed by Congress at the end of 2017.

The merits of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act were hotly debated in Congress along partisan lines, but it was clear that the intent of the cuts was to increase the nation’s GDP (gross domestic product), increase employment rates and put more money back in the wallets of individual taxpayers.

In the Aloha State, however, many in the state Legislature apparently would prefer that you turn over your federal tax savings to the state.

is that YOUR lonely comment t the bottom of the article!!

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    is that YOUR lonely comment t the bottom of the article!!
    No

Many people got their first taste this week of the tax cuts passed by Congress at the end of 2017.

The merits of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act were hotly debated in Congress along partisan lines, but it was clear that the intent of the cuts was to increase the nation’s GDP (gross domestic product), increase employment rates and put more money back in the wallets of individual taxpayers.

In the Aloha State, however, many in the state Legislature apparently would prefer that you turn over your federal tax savings to the state.