1. #513
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,854

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    tRUMP'S policies have already KILLED and harmed CHILDREN!!
    You have a bad habit of making accusations without proof. Where is the evidence?
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-15-2019 at 06:58 PM.

  2. #514
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,187

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    try READING UNFILTERED NEWS sometime!! 2 kids at the BORDER come to mind!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #515
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,854

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    try READING UNFILTERED NEWS sometime!! 2 kids at the BORDER come to mind!?
    How could Trump be responsible for 2 kids on a boarder? You are digging a hole to bury so many made up stories the hole would reach China. ha ha.

    The thread is about communism, not your favorite obsession. Stick with the thread topic.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-15-2019 at 09:49 PM.

  4. #516
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,187

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    his IMMIGRATION policy RESULTED in the DEATH of 2 immigrant children!! that's a FACT!! and of course we cant forget how this tRUMP SHUTDOWN is putting many more lives at risk!!
    Last edited by lexx; 01-16-2019 at 10:11 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #517
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,854

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    his IMMIGRATION policy RESULTED in the DEATH of 2 immigrant children!! that's a FACT!! and of course we cant forget how this tRUMP SHUTDOWN is putting many more lives at risk!!
    I doubt it. You will say anything to demean Trump. Post evidence. And, stop posting about Trump on this thread about communism.

  6. #518
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,854

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    As time marches on there is increasing evidence for failures of communism. Will Cuba be next? When will Cuba collapse as a consequence of economic failures?

    https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-a7441066.html

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.66fabff9fae1

    https://capx.co/even-by-its-own-stan...led-miserably/

    https://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Why-...eader-20140826

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism_in_Russia
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-16-2019 at 02:49 PM.

  7. #519
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,187

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    ok back to the SUBJECT!! capitalism is a FAILURE in HUMAN terms!! for the SAME REASON as communism!! DICTATORSHIP!! wallstreet NOW DICTATES to the participants and the WORLD!! and the message is PERFECTION or DIE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  8. #520
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,854

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    ok back to the SUBJECT!! capitalism is a FAILURE in HUMAN terms!! for the SAME REASON as communism!! DICTATORSHIP!! wallstreet NOW DICTATES to the participants and the WORLD!! and the message is PERFECTION or DIE!!
    Most of what I have posted about the failure of communism is directly related to the horrific loss of life by mass murder, executions, and general deprivation of large populations. In short, assuming the criteria for evaluation is human misery and loss of life, communism is an abomination. You cannot find comparable negatives for capitalism! Therefore, there is no rational, or humane, argument for communism.

    See post #509
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-16-2019 at 06:13 PM.

  9. #521
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,187

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    communism by DICTATORSHIP is as BAD as RELIGION by dictatorship!! communism IS religion without the ANGRY god!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  10. #522
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,854

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    communism by DICTATORSHIP is as BAD as RELIGION by dictatorship!! communism IS religion without the ANGRY god!!
    Let us not waste a lot of time. Stick with facts of my argument against communism. Otherwise, it is a fools game of arguing without evidence. Where is your factual argument, based on comparisons with communist governments?

    I will continue to post facts for horribleness of communism. Apparently, you think you can convince everyone with spurious, or false arguments. Where are the facts for the wonderfulness of communism?

    Most of what I have posted about the failure of communism is directly related to the horrific loss of life by mass murder, executions, and general deprivation of large populations. In short, assuming the criteria for evaluation is human misery and loss of life, communism is an abomination. You cannot find comparable negatives for capitalism! Therefore, there is no rational, or humane, argument for communism.


    See post #509

    In case you forgot, here are those links. It is evidence!

    https://www.historyandheadlines.com/...-worse-hitler/

    https://www.toptenz.net/10-brutal-re...viet-union.php

    https://news.stanford.edu/2010/09/23...nocide-092310/

    In particular, we find a horrendous record of mass killings under communist governments.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_k...munist_regimes
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-16-2019 at 06:25 PM.

  11. #523
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,187

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    my point IS it is NOT TRUE communism if there is a DICTATOR running the SHOW!! in capitalism the DICTATOR is DIGUISED and SUBTLE!! that is until tRUMP hit the FAN!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  12. #524
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,854

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    my point IS it is NOT TRUE communism if there is a DICTATOR running the SHOW!! in capitalism the DICTATOR is DIGUISED and SUBTLE!! that is until tRUMP hit the FAN!!
    You can't defend communism by saying they didn't do it right. History has spoken, so there is evidence! In so many ways communism can be condemned. It can be condemned based on political, religious, or economic criteria, or, the most important criteria, on the basis of "Humanitarianism." If you carefully study the premises of Marxism, you will discover Marx was not an intellectual giant. Read Marx with an open mind, and with a keen ability to critique. You will find, Marx errored in his historical analysis. His "social class analysis" was flawed because he failed to take into consideration "human nature." In the real world, there is no such thing as equality, so why propose a theory for "social class conflict" resulting in one social class (communism) when, it is impossible to achieve? Marx made his first big theoretical mistake by condemning social stratification, both past and present societies. In the real world, social stratification is a normal condition which cannot be denied or refuted, it is a natural condition of human societies. Communism will never, and can never, work!

    Again, I need to repeat the horrendous facts of communism. The world would have been better if Marx had not been born. Yes, communism is that bad. You must lie, or distort reality, in order to make an argument for communism!

    https://www.historyandheadlines.com/...-worse-hitler/

    https://www.toptenz.net/10-brutal-re...viet-union.php

    https://news.stanford.edu/2010/09/23...nocide-092310/

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_k...munist_regimes
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-16-2019 at 11:56 PM.

  13. #525
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,187

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    of COURSE I CAN!! if it isn't done BY THE PEOPLE it is FAKE!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  14. #526
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,854

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    You say, "of COURSE I CAN!!" Then, you don't do it. Skip the BS and make a logical argument!

    You aren't making sense. Explain what you mean by "if it isn't done BY THE PEOPLE it is FAKE!!"

    You need to read what Lenin wrote about Marx. He, like Marx, made faulty assumptions. Give it up! The only way you can defend Marx is by lying a lot, or making false statements about human nature, or human societies. Read Marxian literature, there you will find a lot of lies as well as "huge" distortions about human societies. If you don't do your homework, our discussion is a waste of time. I don't like discussing stupid ideas.

    Please don't waste time with ideas like, "well, it will work with time, or, it just has to be implemented right." I have a good suggestion. Give it up! There is no logical argument, based on "real facts," for Marxism.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-16-2019 at 07:54 PM.

  15. #527
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,187

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    marx envisioned communism does NOT include a dictatorship!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  16. #528
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,854

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    marx envisioned communism does NOT include a dictatorship!?
    If you had read Marx, you would know that is wrong. Marx proposed a "dictatorship of the proletariat," a social class phase preceding communism.

    See what happens when you don't do your homework? You just don't know because you have never read what Marx wrote!
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-17-2019 at 12:03 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •