1. #433
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,839

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    its all smoke and mirrors!! be great if the majority of amercans were approving of tRUMPS methods and public personality!! given the control and authority he has usurped he has done a piss poor job!! he cant even qualify as a great dictator!!
    Where do you get your weird economic statements about the US? Here is the official reference for US statistics which contradicts negatives you have been proposing about Trump's economy. Oh. I got it, you got them from Disney Land. Is that correct?

    https://www.bls.gov/eag/eag.us.htm
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-29-2018 at 04:37 PM.

  2. #434
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Capitalism is just as capable of inhumanity is any other form of government?! After all man is a natural-born hunter killer!! Not just to provide for himself but also to protect his turf!! This can hardly be called civilized Behavior!! At least not in a religious sense!! Bel-Airs to be civilized or domesticated by example and education!! We do not need the bad example that Trump is providing for society!! The mr. know it all want it all do anything I feel like Bend any law I feel like to make myself worshipped and respected!!
    Last edited by lexx; 07-30-2018 at 07:13 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #435
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,839

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    Capitalism is just as capable of inhumanity is any other form of government?! After all man is a natural-born hunter killer!! Not just to provide for himself but also to protect his turf!! This can hardly be called civilized Behavior!! At least not in a religious sense!! Bel-Airs to be civilized or domesticated by example and education!! We do not need the bad example that Trump is providing for society!! The mr. know it all want it all do anything I feel like Bend any law I feel like toake myself worshipped and respected!!
    Oh, here we go again with the Anti-Capitalism garbage. You have never proposed an alternative to Trump! All you do is take the idiot left agenda for hating Trump. It is all crap! Again, what do you propose which is better. It must be socialism, which is what Democrats offer. So, explain what would make the American people happy? You are concerned about jobs and the economy, right?

    You are doing the stupid Democratic "hate Trump garbage!" Explain how people are better off under socialism.

  4. #436
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    your still stuck in your if it aint pure capitalistic it must be worse rant!! all forms of gov deploy capital!! what you are demanding is capital should held in private hands only!! that no good can come out of democatically decided uses of capital gathered by gov to aid in preventing/assisting unforseen calamities as an example!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #437
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,839

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    your still stuck in your if it aint pure capitalistic it must be worse rant!! all forms of gov deploy capital!! what you are demanding is capital should held in private hands only!! that no good can come out of democatically decided uses of capital gathered by gov to aid in preventing/assisting unforseen calamities as an example!!
    No, I am simply proposing Trump's recovery and the economy is based on capitalism and your solution is based on socialism. If you didn't use so many trick words and phrases I could understand what you post. So, I interpret and find what you may or may not mean. Post coherent sentences!
    Last edited by Cnance; 07-30-2018 at 06:09 PM.

  6. #438
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    first.....there is NO tRUMP recovery!! all HYPE!! he just piggybacked/coattailed on the work of obama!! but that is gonna run out SOON!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #439
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,839

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    first.....there is NO tRUMP recovery!! all HYPE!! he just piggybacked/coattailed on the work of obama!! but that is gonna run out SOON!!
    Oh, I see, you haven't been paying attention to US stats. If you don't know what is happening with the economy, you are unqualified to discuss.

  8. #440
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    and dont forget tRUMP campaigned on stats as being lies told by gov so no way he gets to use them NOW!! and speaking of economic ignorance you gotta love tRUMP' s new 12 billion welfare promise to farmers!!! and the projection is a trillion added to debt from tax cuts!!

    https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1783723
    Last edited by lexx; 07-31-2018 at 01:00 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #441
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,839

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    and dont forget tRUMP campaigned on stats as being lies told by gov so no way he gets to use them NOW!! and speaking of economic ignorance you gotta love tRUMP' s new 12 billion welfare promise to farmers!!! and the projection is a trillion added to debt from tax cuts!!

    https://m.dailykos.com/stories/1783723
    You need to quote accurate statistics. According to Dept. of Labor Stats. everything looks promising. Trump is fulfilling his promises. If you believe in capitalism, it is working. If you are a freeloader, things aren't going well. Socialist need money from capitalist, but how much do they need?

    https://www.bls.gov/home.htm

  10. #442
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,789

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Y If you are a freeloader, things aren't going well.
    That might explain lexx's anger at Trump.

    He is complaining about debt, but with the GDP so high, the country and wipe out some of that debt. It must really bug lexx.

    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

    'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

  11. #443
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    you 2 live in your own little bubble of right wing lies!! what great indoctrination speeches you make!! you wpuld have gone high in the service of hitlers reich!! . scrap prices are falling!! the economy outside of wallstreet is dead!! and really weird stuff is starting to happen!just watch dr phil!! or maybe springer!! and its all due to the insecurity the country feels with tRUMP as it's psycho babble leader!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  12. #444
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,839

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you 2 live in your own little bubble of right wing lies!! what great indoctrination speeches you make!! you wpuld have gone high in the service of hitlers reich!! . scrap prices are falling!! the economy outside of wallstreet is dead!! and really weird stuff is starting to happen!just watch dr phil!! or maybe springer!! and its all due to the insecurity the country feels with tRUMP as it's psycho babble leader!!
    It is better than living on food stamps and stealing you neighbors laundry! lol

  13. #445
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    do you speak from experience!? by the way fearless leader has demanded mueller be stopped today so it looks like he is admitting he is GUILTY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  14. #446
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,839

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    do you speak from experience!? by the way fearless leader has demanded mueller be stopped today so it looks like he is admitting he is GUILTY!!
    No, President Trump, our glorious and wonderful leader, smarter than idiot Marxists, he is tired of the lies and subterfuge from IDIOT Democrats. It is about time he put to rest the phony Mueller investigation. Since Democrats really don't work for a living, all they do is attack those who do. It is the same old story, "work hard, we need your money!" Ha. Ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 08-01-2018 at 12:02 PM.

  15. #447
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,170

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    all GOV taxed monies go to PAY for SERVICES and CONTRACTS!! personally i think there should be a PUBLIC WORKS dept!! guaranteed JOBS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  16. #448
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,839

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Democrats really don't work for a living, all they do is attack those who do. It is the same old story, "work hard, we need your money!" Ha. Ha.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •