1. #545
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    your a FREELOADER IDIOT!! there is NO PROOF i FREELOAD!! and COMMUNISM has NOTHING to do with FREELOADING!! any SANE PERSON can SEE HOW CROOKED and DEVIOUS tRUMP IS!! although by my own definition, that LEAVES YOU OUT!!
    Lexx is not very smart. His big problem is he has never read what Marx wrote. He just wings it with stupid, and uninformed, comments. Yes, communism has to do with freeloading. Marx never addressed a central problem with his theory. How do you created equality when social differences are necessary to make industrialization work? Engineers, draftsmen, skilled and unskilled workers are required, and, in order, to produce economies to scale, social differences must be acknowledged and integrated into a smooth functioning workplace. Apparently, Marx was in a fantasy bubble when he went off on a philosophical tangent to devise one of the most ludicrous social theories ever! In short, how do you create equality when people have different competences, and those competencies are required to make a multi-variant or complicated industrial order?

    No matter what reasoning or social theory you apply, it is not possible to have a one class communist society. It violates basic tenants of human nature. Where in the history of the world has there been equality in human groups? Since it is not possible to have a one class society, why waste time proposing it? We find in those nations where communism has been attempted there is a disproportionate number of government workers, or communist party officials who "freeload off the labor of workers." For equality, How do you pay everyone the same amount, and give everyone the same housing, etc. when they all have different levels of competency (intelligence, education, skills, work ethic, social opportunity, and work experience)? Isn't it true that people are more satisfied with the "rewards of work" when compensation is based on actual work, and not what government dictates? On paper, communist may sound good, but it the "real world" it doesn't work!


    Maybe lexx, who, apparently, ha. ha. has all the answers, can informs us. Tell us lexx, how do you make communism work?
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-19-2019 at 04:32 PM.

  2. #546
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    you CANT MAKE it work it just HAPPENS!! if you were to try you CANNOT NAME it and dont need to since it would be a grass roots thing!! and by the way communsm is the best fit for a SANE/EDUCATED society!! and you DIDNT explain your comment about communsm being FREELOADING!!
    Last edited by lexx; 01-19-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  3. #547
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you CANT MAKE it work it just HAPPENS!! if you were to try you CANNOT NAME it and dont need to since it would be a grass roots thing!! and by the way communsm is the best fit for a SANE/EDUCATED society!! and you DIDNT explain your comment about communsm being FREELOADING!!
    Communism is freeloading when government exploits the population for the benefit of the few government elites, those who think they are superior because they are "communists."

    A grass roots thing is a lot of BS. Communist doesn't work because it defies human nature. A truly grass roots thing is democracy where people have freedom to realize their full potential, or competences. Capitalism and a free market society allows people to realize their full potential without the inference of ideological idiots (Marxists), or leaders obsessed with the stupidity of Marxism.

    Read Marx so we can have a authentic discussion. You, like most communist, suffer from "false consciousness." You belief in false ideas such as social equality, and therefore you get things all screwed up. Where in the real world do you find people in social groups being equal. Marx was an intellectual idiot. Prove I am wrong! You can't because you suffer "false consciousness" whereby you don't understand reality! Ha ha. The US is a great because it is a capitalist nation. If idiot Marxist democrats ever gain power, The US would collapse.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-19-2019 at 07:32 PM.

  4. #548
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    what do you mean by COLLAPSE!? and it's NOT about gaining POWER!! if tRUMP continues to erode VALUES and INSTITUTIONS yes it may lead to some kind of COLLAPSE!! just his shutdown has caused MAYHEM in the NATIONAL PARKS!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  5. #549
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for soceity?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    you seem to think that a so called BOOMING economy is the END ALL to life!? when it has produced most of the MODERN MISERY'S and FEARS that were HERETOFORE UNKNOWN!! you look at humanity as a COMMODITY for USE by the ELITISTS!? the PERFECTIONISTS!? this THEOLOGY of yours MIXES the FASCISTS with the RANDIANS and throws in some RELIGIOUS backing too!? you PAINT the SAME IDEALISM into it as you criticize other IDEALISMS for!? let's face it to achieve what YOU SEEK you have THROWN out the idea of SAVING anything or anyone who does not QUALIFY!? the ELIMINATION of all INFERIORS is the CRY i hear from your COMPLAINT about LIFE!?
    What bunch of BS. So, you say it is terrible to have a booming economy. Tell that to workers who need to pay their mortgage and buy food. As for theology, you talk like a Marxist. For them, communism is GOD. Then, you lie! I never said capitalism or democracy is fascism. The US, a capitalist nation, fought fascist Germany and Italy in WWII. Are you that stupid? You seem to fit the label of a "dedicated Marxist." You have no real solutions, just a lot of stupid, go nowhere, lies and rhetoric. If communism is so great, why do communist nations fail?

    If you knew what you were talking about you would know what Marxism fails. Read Marx and then get back and tell us what you think about what he wrote. Oh, can you read? Marx's books may be over you head, but, apparently, you have accepted Marxist propaganda. So sad!
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-19-2019 at 11:28 PM.

  6. #550
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    marx wrote about all the FAULTS of capitalism UNBOUND!! it's ruthless and cruel treatment of those it deems unfit to serve its goals!! was his observation PERFECT!? i cant say, i dont make a habit of studying his works!! the exposure of man's NATURE and its EFFECTS on economic well being for all is the main philosophical point of any discussion of politics!? all governments are trying to deal with the same problem!? injustice!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  7. #551
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    marx wrote about all the FAULTS of capitalism UNBOUND!! it's ruthless and cruel treatment of those it deems unfit to serve its goals!! was his observation PERFECT!? i cant say, i dont make a habit of studying his works!! the exposure of man's NATURE and its EFFECTS on economic well being for all is the main philosophical point of any discussion of politics!? all governments are trying to deal with the same problem!? injustice!?
    It is clear, according to what lexx posts about Marx that he hasn't read what he wrote. He posts a lot of Marxian propaganda. Can lexx read? ha. ha. So, here is one of my many statements about Marx. Maybe, someday, lexx will read what Marx wrote. So sad, lexx thinks he can fool people with "foolish gibberish."

    Marxism, or communism as it is commonly called, is not natural for human societies. It has to be forced on the population. Then, it never works because it is "utopian." For a while, such as the beginning of a communist revolution, people conform to equalitarian principles, but then it falls apart as people find it violates group norms and social recognition processes. How can you have equality in any group when there are differences in ability, ambition, and commitment to goals? Because Marx didn't define human nature correctly, it never works. Here are some of Marx's incorrect assumptions.
    The natural tendency of humans is to strive for individual fulfillment in a natural world, not in a capitalist society where owners of the means of production control labor. Contrary to Marx, most people are not alienated from work, they have been socialized into industrial societies to fulfill "competency needs." Each worker finds what he or she can do best and then seeks employment to fulfill those "competency needs."

    Marx applied the concept of "dialectical materialism" to explain how social classes conflict, change, and reconstitute into new social relationships. Workers (proletariat) conflict with owners of production (Capitalist) to produce a new social order. Marx envisioned class conflict between the two social classes resulting in a new social order. Ultimately, Marx believed there would be resolution of class conflict. First there would be socialism with a proletariat dictator, then there would be a "new" social order which Marx called communism. We know, however, in the real world, it is not possible. All societies, especially capitalist nations, are stratified into various social orders depending on the nature of work and/or activities. Marx's big mistake was to assume a "homogenous or communist social order." Marx missed the most important characteristic of human societies. People are not alike, neither in families, groups, institutions, or social organizations. People strive to develop their differences (abilities, talents, education, ambitions, and goals) in order to "satisfy" competence needs. Again, where do we find equality in the real world? Communism isn't possible because Marx made false assumptions about human nature, and the nature of society. He believed a natural order (communism) would come about because it fulfills basic human needs.

    When you study the economic structure of Capitalist societies you find people stratified according to competences: ability, intelligence, education, training, and, of course, individual choices. In capitalist societies, people educated themselves for jobs, avocations, and professions in order to take advantage of opportunities to fulfill their needs. As for a good fit, Capitalism is best because it allows for the most efficient allocation of human resources according to individual abilities, education, training, ambition, and freewill choices. The most efficient forms of capitalism are based on democratic principles where individuals are freely disposed to develop competences for the most efficient uses of human resources.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-20-2019 at 05:20 PM.

  8. #552
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    who wrote THIS!?
    Marxism, or communism as it is commonly called, is not natural for human societies. It has to be forced on the population. Then, it never works because it is "utopian." For a while, such as the beginning of a communist revolution, people conform to equalitarian principles, but then it falls apart as people find it violates group norms and social recognition processes. How can you have equality in any group when there are differences in ability, ambition, and commitment to goals? Because Marx didn't define human nature correctly, it never works. Here are some of Marx's incorrect assumptions.
    The natural tendency of humans is to strive for individual fulfillment in a natural world, not in a capitalist society where owners of the means of production control labor. Contrary to Marx, most people are not alienated from work, they have been socialized into industrial societies to fulfill "competency needs." Each worker finds what he or she can do best and then seeks employment to fulfill those "competency needs."

    nice UTOPIA you got there!? most PEOPLE HATE THEIR JOBS!! especially IF the pay is LOW/UNFAIR!! part of the RUTHLESS APPLICATION of human PURCHASING applied in your capitalism!! marx WROTE ABOUT THAT GO FIND IT!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  9. #553
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    who wrote THIS!?
    Marxism, or communism as it is commonly called, is not natural for human societies. It has to be forced on the population. Then, it never works because it is "utopian." For a while, such as the beginning of a communist revolution, people conform to equalitarian principles, but then it falls apart as people find it violates group norms and social recognition processes. How can you have equality in any group when there are differences in ability, ambition, and commitment to goals? Because Marx didn't define human nature correctly, it never works. Here are some of Marx's incorrect assumptions.
    The natural tendency of humans is to strive for individual fulfillment in a natural world, not in a capitalist society where owners of the means of production control labor. Contrary to Marx, most people are not alienated from work, they have been socialized into industrial societies to fulfill "competency needs." Each worker finds what he or she can do best and then seeks employment to fulfill those "competency needs."

    nice UTOPIA you got there!? most PEOPLE HATE THEIR JOBS!! especially IF the pay is LOW/UNFAIR!! part of the RUTHLESS APPLICATION of human PURCHASING applied in your capitalism!! marx WROTE ABOUT THAT GO FIND IT!!
    Lexx lives in a fantasy world. He thinks Marx is a holy man sent to save humankind. Lexx is really out of it. He refuses to acknowledge atrocities directly related to Marxism. Here is an account of the many millions slaughtered in the name of Marx.

    Five communist nations remain in the world and they are all failing. Again, China doesn't count because it practices capitalism. If China restructured the economy to conform to Marxian principles, the nation would deteriorate into a failed state.

    1. People's Republic of China
    2. Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)
    3. Socialist Republic of Vietnam
    4. Lao People's Democratic Republic (Laos)
    5. Republic of Cuba

    https://www.pri.org/stories/2013-12-...ountries-world

    The real issue should be how many people have been slaughter or murdered under communist governments. So, China extols the virtues of communism, but how about those 65 million Chinese who have been exterminated for the cause of communism?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bl...k_of_Communism


    We must not forget the millions of people killed for Marxism in other Communist nations.

    According to the chapter, the number of people killed by the Communist governments amounts to more than 94 million.[4]:4 The statistics of victims include deaths through executions, man-made hunger, deportations and forced labor. The breakdown of the number of deaths is given as follows:
    65 million in the People's Republic of China
    20 million in the Soviet Union
    2 million in Cambodia
    2 million in North Korea
    1.7 million in Ethiopia
    1.5 million in Afghanistan
    1 million in the Eastern Bloc
    1 million in Vietnam
    150,000 in Latin America
    10,000 deaths "resulting from actions of the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power."
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-20-2019 at 05:50 PM.

  10. #554
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    we DONT want a COMMUNIST DICTATOR!! and tRUMP's EPA SLASHING and GLOBAL WARMING DENYING and COAL BURNING will KILL US ALL !!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  11. #555
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    we DONT want a COMMUNIST DICTATOR!! and tRUMP's EPA SLASHING and GLOBAL WARMING DENYING and COAL BURNING will KILL US ALL !!
    Then, the alternative that you offer is a poor substitute.

    Can you find a atrocity record for trump which matches this record for your hero KARL MARX?

    Five communist nations remain in the world and they are all failing. Again, China doesn't count because it practices capitalism. If China restructured the economy to conform to Marxian principles, the nation would deteriorate into a failed state.

    1. People's Republic of China
    2. Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea)
    3. Socialist Republic of Vietnam
    4. Lao People's Democratic Republic (Laos)
    5. Republic of Cuba

    https://www.pri.org/stories/2013-12-...ountries-world

    The real issue should be how many people have been slaughter or murdered under communist governments. So, China extols the virtues of communism, but how about those 65 million Chinese who have been exterminated for the cause of communism?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bl...k_of_Communism


    We must not forget the millions of people killed for Marxism in other Communist nations.

    According to the chapter, the number of people killed by the Communist governments amounts to more than 94 million.[4]:4 The statistics of victims include deaths through executions, man-made hunger, deportations and forced labor. The breakdown of the number of deaths is given as follows:
    65 million in the People's Republic of China
    20 million in the Soviet Union
    2 million in Cambodia
    2 million in North Korea
    1.7 million in Ethiopia
    1.5 million in Afghanistan
    1 million in the Eastern Bloc
    1 million in Vietnam
    150,000 in Latin America
    10,000 deaths "resulting from actions of the international Communist movement and Communist parties not in power."
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-20-2019 at 05:56 PM.

  12. #556
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    give tRUMP a chance he just got STARTED!! of course he's gone in 2020 or SOONER!! .........the communist idea of Aspiring to a world of material abundance, freed of the state, rooted in cooperation, does not make someone a murderous totalitarian in the making. Even if you don’t believe any of that will ever happen, that doesn’t mean surrendering to market fundamentalism, not least as climate change – driven by an unsustainable economic order – wreaks growing mayhem on our planet. A new democratic and just society is waiting to be born – one that breaks decisively with all the failed systems of the past.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  13. #557
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    give tRUMP a chance he just got STARTED!! of course he's gone in 2020 or SOONER!! .........the communist idea of Aspiring to a world of material abundance, freed of the state, rooted in cooperation, does not make someone a murderous totalitarian in the making. Even if you don’t believe any of that will ever happen, that doesn’t mean surrendering to market fundamentalism, not least as climate change – driven by an unsustainable economic order – wreaks growing mayhem on our planet. A new democratic and just society is waiting to be born – one that breaks decisively with all the failed systems of the past.
    Hey, you just won another for the greatest liar and BS artist on the "HATE TRUMP STUPID LIBERAL TRAIN." Ha. ha.
    Last edited by Cnance; 01-20-2019 at 06:06 PM.

  14. #558
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    the ONLY way tRUMP has a CHANCE of RELECTON is if the DEMS SCREW UP by BEING NICE!! AND tRUMP DEBT SPENDS BAZILLONS to buy VOTES and INCREASES HIS LYING by 1%. it's ALREADY at 99%!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

  15. #559
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,872

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the ONLY way tRUMP has a CHANCE of RELECTON is if the DEMS SCREW UP by BEING NICE!! AND tRUMP DEBT SPENDS BAZILLONS to buy VOTES and INCREASES HIS LYING by 1%. it's ALREADY at 99%!!
    This thread is about communism. Can't you read?

  16. #560
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Is Communism the best fit for society?

    who killed the MOST!? let's find out!!

    https://eand.co/if-communism-killed-...l-2b24ab1c0df7
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •