+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: outright propaganda

a bunch of HYPE from the PREDATOR CLASS!! things are NOT looking rosy as you claim!! here's tRUMPS recent attacks on america!!

Overturning Obama-era fracking regulations that had been stalled in court by the oil and gas industry

Weakening two rules that were enacted to prevent another oil spill like BP's Deepwater Horizon gusher in 2010

Letting oil, gas, wind, and solar operators off the hook for accidentally killing migratory birds

Reversing an Obama-era regulation that blocked copper and nickel mining in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness in Northern Minnesota (Ivanka Trump's billionaire landlord stands to directly benefit)

Easing fines for nursing homes that deliver poor or even harmful care to the elderly

Prepping for even deeper cuts in civil service employees at federal agencies

Hobbling regulatory enforcement by squeezing the federal bureaucracy

Undercutting federal funding for a major infrastructure project between New Jersey and New York

Firing every member of the Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS

Sabotaging the upcoming once-a-decade 2020 census by angling to add a citizenship question

taking a wrecking ball to anything and everything he becomes aware of!! let's hope the ROPE catches up with him SOON!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cnance View Post
    Lexx must live in a cave somewhere in the Communist Mountains, ha. ha. Lexx says, "so far (Trump) he's changed NOTHING!?"

What lexx defines as nothing is the longest upward run of the US stock market where almost everyday a new record is set. Then, there is the lowest unemployment rate in several decades. And a record number of companies returning to do business in the US. Then, in 1918, we have a significant tax relief bill which will put more money in everyone's pockets. Mostly, because of the corporate tax rate coming down from 35 to 21 percent, we will have one of the greatest economic booms in history. Then, for foreign policy, we have ISIS retreating in Iraq and Syria, their proclaimed caliphate. Oh, I forgot lexx doesn't pay attention to the news. Is it because lexx can't read, or is it because lexx refuses to leave his cave. Oh, I got it, it must be "blind" faith for him to belief Trump has failed. For lexx facts mean nothing, they mess up his "world view."
    Actually, I think lexx is on the dole so it only makes sense to push hard for democrats who like to dole out tax payer money.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Actually, I think lexx is on the dole so it only makes sense to push hard for democrats who like to dole out tax payer money.

SS for the elderly and disabled should not be referred to as the DOLE!! GOV welfare for corps and the wealthy now THERE'S a good EXAMPLE of THE DOLE!!tRUMP has ripped off gov before AND after his RESIDENCY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

SS and DS is not the "dole" anymore than a "tax cut" for the rich.

You have to put out to get something back.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    SS and DS is not the "dole" anymore than a "tax cut" for the rich.

You have to put out to get something back.

tRUMP aint produced MORE JOBS than obama so the DOLE is just gonna GROW!!but PLEASE try to ELIMINATE funding for the DOLE before 2019!!

the REAL SHERIFF is on the JOB and ready to ARREST the IMPOSTER!!

Name:  mueller.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  13.9 KB