+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Re: Tax Cuts For The "Rich"

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    so your sayin EVERYBODY who's STARVING gets ADEQUATE assistance!? i dont THINK SO!!but that's NOT the point!! the point is NUMBERS!! and you cant REFUTE that!!
    Of course not everyone in the US has adequate assistance but more than likely they have access to it, especially since Oh-bama was trying to qualify half our population for welfare.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Of course not everyone in the US has adequate assistance but more than likely they have access to it, especially since Oh-bama was trying to qualify half our population for welfare.

the original point was NOT about the DEGREE of assistance but SIMPLY the #s!! you have tried o twist this into another POINT of your OWN!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

2.1 million are considered acutely malnourished, according to McDonough.
    Link: http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/...105-story.html

Do we have more than 2.1 million people in the US "acutely malnourished"?

I don't think so.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Link: http://www.latimes.com/world/africa/...105-story.html

Do we have more than 2.1 million people in the US "acutely malnourished"?

I don't think so.

YOUR BRAIN DEAD!! nobody compared AFRICA to the united states!!your really a DIABOLICAL and PERSISTENT LIAR!! must be a PSYCHOPATH!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

YOUR BRAIN DEAD!! nobody compared AFRICA to the united states!!your really a DIABOLICAL and PERSISTENT LIAR!! must be a PSYCHOPATH!!
    I made the comparison because you were bitching and moaning about how badly some Americans have it. Proved you wrong again.

I made the comparison because you were bitching and moaning about how badly some Americans have it. Proved you wrong again.

i posted a MEME!! you said it was FALSE!! you have NOT PROVEN THAT!! sorry!! you just pulled a tRUMP! by changing the FACTS to suit your FANCY!!

but HERE!! chew on THIS 1 for awhile!!US LAST in preventing CHILD MORTALITY!!

https://www.vox.com/health-care/2018...-united-states

but HERE!! chew on THIS 1 for awhile!!US LAST in preventing CHILD MORTALITY!
    What does this have to do with starving kids?

What does this have to do with starving kids?

just ANOTHER NAIL in the coffin as they say! tRUMP making america LOSE again!! republicans have NOT renewed the CHIP program!! watch the bosies pile up!!

Let's look at facts:

https://www.investors.com/politics/c...a-great-again/

Wages are rising. For the first time in seven years, the working class saw a jump in pay. According to Department of Labor data released on July 19, average pay for the lowest-income Americans went up 3.4% over 2016. We see the effects of this increasingly strong labor force here at the Consumer Technology Association. We win multiple awards as a great place to work and we pay competitive salaries, but in recent months we have had to pay more to lure the best people to work for us.

Businesses are investing more in the U.S. Draconian federal rules are on the way out. Businesses are booming, thanks to the stock market and potential for tax reform. And the president's push for U.S. investment is being taken seriously, prompting many American and even some foreign companies to announce major U.S. investments.

Our foreign positioning has improved. Our allies are realizing that Uncle Sam has limits to his generosity. Despite some political bluster, President Trump has kept our commitment to NATO while raising pressure on other countries to keep their commitments to the alliance.

And our relationship with key countries continues to improve. Through personal diplomacy, hard work and a strong team, Trump has developed relationships with leaders around the world in an effort to strengthen ties and avoid conflict.

Trade policy and trade agreements can improve. Dropping out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) seems isolationist and contrary to our interests. Indeed, TPP signatories are already flirting with China, which is seeking to fill the void the U.S. left after withdrawing from the deal.

But for now, we can focus on the positive by fine-tuning specific problem areas of international trade that have long flummoxed negotiators. The NAFTA renegotiation will likely include many TPP provisions, like those on digital trade and the internet economy. If it moves forward, NAFTA could then be extended to other previous TPP partners.

And although no free trade agreement with Great Britain could be finalized until after their exit from the EU, the early interest in such an agreement signals potential wider benefits. Tech deals with the EU that would halt their fines and restrictions on our greatest tech companies should become a priority — and a deal with our closest friend Great Britain will be a signature achievement from Trump.

Americans are safer and more secure. Other than a nuclear North Korea, a problem kicked down the road by the last few presidents, Americans today enjoy a safer world and stronger economy. The Mideast is no longer boiling over, ISIS is dying, Asia is stabilizing and Europe is expecting less money from us.

America is fostering innovative new technologies. The Trump administration is preparing for the future by focusing on new technologies, such as self-driving vehicles, drones, artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. And his team is thinking about how to use these technologies to encourage U.S. manufacturing and infrastructure. The administration's decision to use biometric screenings to track U.S. visitors using visas is another step that will ensure American safety through the use of technology.

TOTAL PROPAGANDA PIECE!! STOCK MARKET HYPE LETTER!! you musta got it in your EMAIL if you do INVESTING!! but i notice it mentions JULY!! that MEANS it's ALL due to OBAMA!! HAHA!!

TOTAL PROPAGANDA PIECE!! STOCK MARKET HYPE LETTER!! you musta got it in your EMAIL if you do INVESTING!! but i notice it mentions JULY!! that MEANS it's ALL due to OBAMA!! HAHA!!
    Propaganda? Prove it and provide a supporting link?

Why do you always dodge and then post a meme as a response?

Propaganda? Prove it and provide a supporting link?

Why do you always dodge and then post a meme as a response?

YOUR LYING right to OUR faces!! PROVES your a LIAR!! THANKS!! where's the MEME!? i dont see a MEME!! HAHAHAHA

So now you can only deflect and not provide an actual rebuttal?

No in debating a moron.

So now you can only deflect and not provide an actual rebuttal?

No in debating a moron.

joe i THINK your have OVERDONE the PIDGEON DEFLECTION AKA MEME thing which you ACCUSED me of already!? HAHAHAHA!!