+ Reply to Thread

Marcus Hafermann www.brilliant-bees.de scammed me. He is a vicious fraud. Warning!

Please do not send money to Marcus Hafermann from www.brilliant-bees.de. I sent him 1200 Euros by Western Union for high grade pure red line crystal red shrimp and he scammed me by sending me far lower quality shrimps and refusing to send me what I paid for. You can read the whole story on my blog. Please click here.

Re: Marcus Hafermann www.brilliant-bees.de scammed me. He is a vicious fraud. Warning!

To add insult to injury, the cheater and scammer Marcus Hafermann, who uses his Internet shop www.brilliant-bees.de and Facebook page to scam people have used old photos of shrimp and pretended they are young and the ones he will be sending me. I found the photos on his Facebook page. One of the photos he claimed he took recently to provide me photos of shrimp specimens to choose from was posted more than a year and a half ago in the photo albums of his Facebook page!!
    Marcus Hafermann from Brilliant Bees in Germany is a liar, scammer and cheater!