View Poll Results: Should Pwrone be reinstated?

Voters
29. This poll is closed
  • Yes, absolutely!

    15 51.72%
  • No, he was out of control.

    14 48.28%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 33 to 48 of 48

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    432

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone? I say yes!

    Pwrone has no other intention other than to come out here to flame and hate monger. He emobies all that is wrong with the neocon mentality that is dividing this country apart.

  2. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone? I say yes!

    Raider, just because you are mad that the other Mod would not unban Pwrone at your request doesn't give you the privilege to start a second thread to reinstate Pwrone. I closed your first one because you insisted on attacking anyone who did not fall in line with your assessement of Pwrone. Had you not been so foolish, Pwrone might have been reinstated on this forum by now. You pretty much assurred that he won't be coming back any time soon, if ever. Maybe I'll feel more like Santa at Christmas time and will bestow the gift of speech on him again. But today, I feel more thankful that I made the decision and could make him disappear from here than I feel any kind of remorse for him not getting to post anymore. Maybe he'll find his true love off that singles site while he's gone.

    Because you and he are writing emails back and forth I'm sure he can "coach" you on what to post. We all know your well of vast knowledge dried up a long time ago.


    So, I've merged the threads. I'll give this one a few days to run, if you can manage to control yourself this time.

    Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 11-24-2005 at 03:50 PM.

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    996

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone? I say yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Raider, just because you are mad that the other Mod would not unban Pwrone at your request doesn't give you the privilege to start a second thread to reinstate Pwrone. I closed your first one because you insisted on attacking anyone who did not fall in line with your assessement of Pwrone. Had you not been so foolish, Pwrone might have been reinstated on this forum by now. You pretty much assurred that he won't be coming back any time soon, if ever. Maybe I'll feel more like Santa at Christmas time and will bestow the gift of speech on him again. But today, I feel more thankful that I made the decision and could make him disappear from here than I feel any kind of remorse for him not getting to post anymore. Maybe he'll find his true love off that singles site while he's gone.

    Because you and he are writing emails back and forth I'm sure he can "coach" you on what to post. We all know your well of vast knowledge dried up a long time ago.


    So, I've merged the threads. I'll give this one a few days to run, if you can manage to control yourself this time.

    Lady Mod
    So you try to blame me for keeping him banned for now? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

    Why was he banned anyway? :confused:

  4. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone? I say yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    So you try to blame me for keeping him banned for now? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

    Why was he banned anyway? :confused:
    Let's put it this way Raider. If you were hoping to convince me to change my mind, your actions convinced me otherwise.

    And it's enough that the other moderators and I know why he was banned. If you couldn't figure it out, well, too bad.

    And you might want to do something about that "Foot in Mouth Disease" that you've been plagued with.

    Lady Mod

  5. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone

    I don't know what pwrone did. I disagree with him almost constantly, but I still think he should be allowed into the mix.

    - Ronald

  6. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone

    he's a jerk!!just like grim!!did i forget raider!?just kiddin!!..............NOT!!and regulation e!?well............who knows!!seems harmless in a way!?ban them all!!so we can enjoy a cudly warm self enriching environment!!seems fair to me!!after all............where can you get it any other way!?cuum baya!! :eek: :p :rolleyes:

  7. #39
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone

    I voted to unban Pwrone. If somebody could show me how he violated a set of rules presented for this forum, I'd read it. We'll see.

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,457

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone? I say yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Raider, just because you are mad that the other Mod would not unban Pwrone at your request doesn't give you the privilege to start a second thread to reinstate Pwrone. I closed your first one because you insisted on attacking anyone who did not fall in line with your assessement of Pwrone. Had you not been so foolish, Pwrone might have been reinstated on this forum by now. You pretty much assurred that he won't be coming back any time soon, if ever. Maybe I'll feel more like Santa at Christmas time and will bestow the gift of speech on him again. But today, I feel more thankful that I made the decision and could make him disappear from here than I feel any kind of remorse for him not getting to post anymore. Maybe he'll find his true love off that singles site while he's gone.

    Because you and he are writing emails back and forth I'm sure he can "coach" you on what to post. We all know your well of vast knowledge dried up a long time ago.


    So, I've merged the threads. I'll give this one a few days to run, if you can manage to control yourself this time.

    Lady Mod
    This is tacky. Seriously, Lady Mod. Why not just let the d-bag back on and then have everyone else take a break? Don't boot anyone off unless it's disruptive, no matter how much venom they spew. Otherwise, I'll be forced to call you "mom" for dispensing slaps on the wrist.

    - Ronald

  9. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone? I say yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    This is tacky. Seriously, Lady Mod. Why not just let the d-bag back on and then have everyone else take a break? Don't boot anyone off unless it's disruptive, no matter how much venom they spew. Otherwise, I'll be forced to call you "mom" for dispensing slaps on the wrist.

    - Ronald
    OK son. :D If you really want to call me "mom" but you do realize that you have to come after your sisters?

    Lady Mod

  10. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    996

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone

    I'm very curious as to why you didn't follow your own advice here on this one Lady Mood?

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask on the header of the fight room
    I'm Mad as Hell...Vent Room

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    As requested a new Boxing thread has been added to the forum. This in NO WAY is meant to stop heated debates that take place on the threads. It is established as an alternative to banning members who are "out of control" with their anger at each other.

    It's real simple, this is where you can vent and spew on each other until you work all that hate out of your system.

    Now, we are going to run this like a boxing match because, let's face it. If you are sent there, or go there on your own, you are TICKED OFF IN A MAJOR WAY and duking it out with someone.



    What was said that didn't qualify for fight club?
    R8R

  11. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    633

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone? I say yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    OK son. :D If you really want to call me "mom" but you do realize that you have to come after your sisters?

    Lady Mod
    Honestly wish I hadn't stumbled into the Politics forum, and especially wish I hadn't read these thread relating to Pwrone getting banned.

    In the very few posts I have made in here, I have been called many names by dchristie everytime I post anything. Today he even wanted me to go "fvck" myself.

    While I admit I have not real clue as to why pwrone was banned, having not read anything nearly as bad from him as I have read from dchristie, what it does appear like is that if you are siding with the left, you get a pass and if you are siding with the right you get banned.

    Some many threads I read start out pretty good, actual discussions appear to be starting to unfold..then BAM!!!!...along comes dchristie to sling names and use vulgarity towards those that do not agree with him/her.

    Lexx does it as well, but he/she types in such hard to read formats I am sure most people simply pass by his posts.

    No problem banning whoever you want, but seems the things they say to you to get banned should get other banned for saying similar things to other posters.

    Enjoy you day

  12. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone

    He's not coming back fellas and gals. He didn't attack me personally, since that's what you feel has happened, that was not the reason for the ban.

    I'm giving dchristie a week or two off to see if he can get a grip on his language attacks. I'll be watching the forum for IMPROVEMENT in behavior. If we can manage real discussion and debate, his ban may stay permanent if he comes back with the same vulgarity.

    Raider, no one uses the room, it was a nice thought but very few seem to be able to keep the anger off the threads, oh, and you can start watching your language as well. Betamanmn is being watched and evaluated. Charger could almost be Pwrone in disguise. I don't care if the entire political forum has to go. You all will eventually get what you have been asking for, civil debate and discussion.

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

  13. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone

    New Rules will soon be in affect. Please aquaint yourselves with them.

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=7612

    Namaste'

    Lady Mod

  14. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    12,866

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone

    I change my mind Raider. I'll unban Pwrone today. See to it that he reads and understands the new forum rules. He'll need to adjust the way he words his threads and posts if he wishes to stay.

    Lady Mod

  15. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nunya
    Posts
    996

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone

    Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I change my mind Raider. I'll unban Pwrone today. See to it that he reads and understands the new forum rules. He'll need to adjust the way he words his threads and posts if he wishes to stay.

    Lady Mod


    Thank-you :D

    Here's da raider! "right on time!"

    just a reread and I wanted to say that I definitely agree with the outcome! politics is a little like family; some you love and some you like and some you don't remember anymore. They still always exist as family however. I like coming here sometimes and sharing the things that some of my family can't tolerate. (p.s. this means that they're psychotic liberals and cannot handle the truth)! Thanx again; R8R :cool:
    Last edited by Raider; 02-01-2006 at 08:59 AM.

  16. #48
    umdkook Guest

    Re: Reinstate Pwrone

    Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Thank-you :D

    Here's da raider! "right on time!"

    just a reread and I wanted to say that I definitely agree with the outcome! politics is a little like family; some you love and some you like and some you don't remember anymore. They still always exist as family however. I like coming her sometimes and sharing the things that some of my family can't tolerate. (p.s. this means that they're psychotic liberals and cannot handle the truth)! Thanx again; R8R :cool:
    indeed!

    i like coming here to read teh crazy things that some people say, although im sure they think waht i say is crazy too, so o well!

Similar Threads

  1. For Pwrone
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-28-2007, 04:03 PM
  2. NAACP take up for the poor, Pwrone freaks out...
    By sojustask in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 06:57 AM
  3. FAO Grim & PWrone
    By Yeah Well Fine Then in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 12:23 PM
  4. Pwrone's Enemies (Of America)
    By ianmatthews in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 02:02 AM
  5. Should US Reinstate mandatory Selective Service?
    By tommywho70x in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 04:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

about, abused, act, acted, action, actions, added, admit, advice, age, agen, agree, allowed, alot, ama, american, another, answer, apart, appears, are, aren, arms, art, assault, ate, ation, attacked, attacking, attacks, attempts, attitude, away, baby, back, bad, ban, banned, banning, bat, bet, better, bit, blame, boards, boo, book, boot, boring, break, bro, brother, bruce, buddy, building, bullcrap, call, called, calling, canadian, cannot, care, careful, case, caught, censor, challenge, chance, chris, christmas, civil, claim, close, closed, club, coach, com, coming, comments, communist, complete, con, conservatives, constantly, context, continue, contributed, convictions, core, couldn, country, crap, crazy, credit, creep, crowd, dam, damn, day, days, debate, debates, decision, deep, defend, demand, democrat, democrats, diatribe, did, didn, different, dig, ding, discussing, disease, disruptive, doesn, don, doubles, dow, drink, duc, dun, e -, early, eed, een, effect, eme, end, enjoy, enter, entire, environment, eur, examples, experience, face, fair, fall, family, father, fault, favor, feel, fellas, find, fla, flame, flat, fool, for, forever, forget, forum, free, gals, gave, getting, giving, goal, good, goose, gotta, gra, grim, growing, guy, guys, had, handle, happened, hard, heard, held, hell, help, helps, hey, him, his, holds, honest, honor, horse, hose, household, housing, huh, hypocritical, iced, ici, ico, idiot, ignorant, ignored, ill, ime, immature, individuals, info, insult, insulting, interested, ion, isn, issue, issues, ist, jerk, john, join, joy, just, justify, kerry, kick, kind, knock, lady, larry, laugh, lea, lead, learn, led, less, lets, liberal, liberals, limbaugh, line, lis, listen, live, long, los, lose, loser, losing, lot, love, loving, mad, make, makes, making, many, match, matter, mea, meaning, meeting, members, men, mind, mom, monger, moral, more, need, ner, never, nice, nigh, night, now, ones, only, open, opinion, opposite, original, our, outle, outlets, party, pass, peace, pedophile, people, perfect, permanent, person, personal, personally, pet, picture, pig, pile, place, planned, plenty, point, politics, poll, poor, popular, pos, position, possible, post, posted, poster, posters, posts, pretty, problem, process, promotes, protect, prove, provoke, punished, punishment, questionable, quickly, quote, rare, rea, read, real, reason, refused, regular, rehabilitation, reilly, remarks, remember, remind, reminds, represent, respect, responsible, rise, room, run, san, santa, say yes, secure, seem, sen, senate, sense, serve, served, set, sharing, sheep, shouldn, shows, sides, simple, simply, singing, site, skin, sling, sometimes, son, soo, sorry, sort, sounds, source, speak, specifically, springs, star, start, started, starting, starts, state, stated, statement, statistic, status, stay, stop, stories, strike, stupid, such, sucks, suddenly, sul, supporting, sure, system, take, take a look, taken, takes, talking, ted, temporary, terrible, testify, tex, texas, text, than, thankful, they, thing, thought, thread, threads, threaten, threatened, threats, throw, time, times, tired, today, tone, traitor, treated, trolling, troops, truth, turned, turning, types, union, url, user, uses, ven, veteran, view, vince, vinci, viola, violated, vote, voted, wah, wanted, watched, watching, water, weak, week, welcome, when, will, wing, won, worked, works, wound, wow, write, writing, wrong, yahoo, years, you, your

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •