+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: it gets worse

it gets worse

the CLOSER you EXAMINE the ne tax bill!! it's like a WAR on the POOR!!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...omised-for-all
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: it gets worse

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    the CLOSER you EXAMINE the ne tax bill!! it's like a WAR on the POOR!!

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...omised-for-all
    So if someone pays no taxes, obviously they won't gain much from a tax cut. But why is it a problem for someone paying thousands in taxes to get some of it back as a tax break?

The liberals want to steal from the rich (who pay the taxes) and give to the poor (who pay no net taxes).
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    So if someone pays no taxes, obviously they won't gain much from a tax cut. But why is it a problem for someone paying thousands in taxes to get some of it back as a tax break?

The liberals want to steal from the rich (who pay the taxes) and give to the poor (who pay no net taxes).
    maybe if you so called christians spent MORE TIME on ATTENDING to the POOR you wouldn't be FACING this DILEMMA that drives you CRAZY!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

maybe if you so called christians spent MORE TIME on ATTENDING to the POOR you wouldn't be FACING this DILEMMA that drives you CRAZY!?
    Churches and other organizations can help the poor. The government is inefficient. I would rather the Feds give money to these non profits to help the poor instead of trying administer the programs themselves.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

so now you want the taxpayers to subsidize churches!? and you think this would get corrupted like any other entity that does business with government!?

so now you want the taxpayers to subsidize churches!? and you think this would get corrupted like any other entity that does business with government!?
    No, instead of gubernment handouts, let Goodwill, Salvation Army and other organizations help the needy with subsidies and the churches augment that assistance.

The churches don't need gubernment assistance.

No, instead of gubernment handouts, let Goodwill, Salvation Army and other organizations help the needy with subsidies and the churches augment that assistance.

The churches don't need gubernment assistance.
    that's even WORSE!! goodwill is already a BUSINESS minded organization that treats its workers like slaves!!

that's even WORSE!! goodwill is already a BUSINESS minded organization that treats its workers like slaves!!
    They hire a lot of people who otherwise could never find jobs.

They hire a lot of people who otherwise could never find jobs.

if its a supplement that dont count against SS or SSI then fine for those that want to be doing something that mimics a job!? heck the GOV could start it's OWN GOODWILL!! why not put all social programs under 1 roof called SOCIAL SECURITY!?

if its a supplement that dont count against SS or SSI then fine for those that want to be doing something that mimics a job!? heck the GOV could start it's OWN GOODWILL!! why not put all social programs under 1 roof called SOCIAL SECURITY!?
    Government is too inefficient to run those kinds of programs.

Government is too inefficient to run those kinds of programs.
    which is why i said all under 1 roof for better efficiency!!

which is why i said all under 1 roof for better efficiency!!:

Name:  babyargue.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  24.5 KB