+ Reply to Thread

Bitmain is a scam

I bought Antminer S9 in Aug 2016 but after I started using it, it gave me problems after using it just for a while and more than a few times, I needed to ship my Antminer S9 to bitmain in China for repair. One year later, after I upgraded my miner, one of my hashboards became defective, so Barbara told me to download her attached software. After that, my hashboard became effective since my miner status showed no problem with my hashboard. A few minutes later, my Antminer S9 gave out a burning smell. So, I asked Barbara about the burning. She said there was nothing wrong with my hashboard so I didn't turn off my miner and let it continue to run. But the burning smell gave me second thought and I went to check the condition of my antminer S9. I saw burnt cables and hooks which were from the PSU (APW3-12-1600) and the two hashboards. There were burnt ribbon cable and burnt PSU power cable connectors connected to a burnt PCI-e connector on the controller with burnt dusts around it and I couldn't take out the cables since after the burning, the cable were glued tightly to the PCI-e connector.

Barbara said her firmware didn't burn my miner (which was a lie) and didn't let me speak to other staff and the manager. She also delayed my time by not answering some of my questions again and again. My new unsolved tickets were quickly closed after I created the tickets. She and bitmain wanted to cheat my money so that I could pay for the hashboard replacements parts. Barbara told me that I could ship the parts to them for check-up. When my items had arrived there, Joy told me that those burned parts were not covered and the cost to buy replacement spare parts board was the same cost as buying a new miner which I can't afford to buy it again. That was why they purposely made my miner got burnt to make me buy a new miner again. Joy also told me that it would be without any charge to ship the hashboards and PSU to me and always kept telling me to wait patiently for them to ship back the items to me after I asked them about why no news about that for so long. Later, Joy didn't reply to my message about below but let Barbara replied to me:
    Dear Joy, Can you give me another antminer S9 for free? Because it was not my fault but Barbara's fault. My 3rd PCB was not burnt. Do you want me to send you my 3rd PCB as a proof that the firmware given by Barbara burnt the 2 PCB and PSU? Can I also speak to your manager?

Barbara didn't answer the above questions. She just told me to pay for the shipping cost. I was confused with Bitmain's obvious crooked and sudden change behaviour. Is that because of after I asked the above question!?? Bitmain's a weirdo! I asked her the above question again and she denied in a crude reply.

Bitmain could anytime twist and turn their words around. Bitmain is like a cunning snake with two heads who played silly and trickery games with me which I am fed up of them. They were the ones who ought to be responsible for the burnt parts and who told me to send in for check-up. In the end, they were cheating me. A warning to all of you who read this: Beware of Bitmain. Never trust BITMAIN and never buy any miners from them. For example, they would get really jealous and angry if they see on your miner status that you mine on another mining pool and not theirs. They would later con you by harming your antminer.
    Last edited by Pazq; 11-26-2017 at 06:41 AM.

Re: Bitmain is a scam

The administrator did not remove my above post. Can someone help me to remove the above post? Thanks.

3. 02-01-2018, 10:13 AM