+ Reply to Thread

What should I wear to a friend's wedding ceremony?

What should I wear to a friend's wedding ceremony?

Am 27 years old 5 feet10 inches very slim(54 kgs).The wedding is in Jaipur in 2 weeks.She invited me as her bridesmaids. I have no idea what to wear,I could've avoided the ceremony.What do you think of this bridesmaid dress?

A-Line Princess Scoop Floor-Length Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress

Name:  cheap-bridesmaid-dresses-au-2717.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  135.6 KB

Re: What should I wear to a friend's wedding ceremony?

I'm sure the wedding should be planned to the last detail. To make everything look beautiful and have a joyful atmosphere. Probably better for the wedding to contact the Agency. Tell your wedding stories?

At my wedding ceremony, which was three months ago, clothes bridesmaids picked up in the Agency Dare to Dream NYC. It was very beautiful. By the way, the photographer we also provided this Agency and all were very pleased. I think that it is better to turn to professionals than to spend time on something that you do not know how to do.

I can tell you a great idea. To choose a garb for the wedding ceremony, the bridesmaids need to simply go to the online boutique https://www.lilylulufashion.com/. You can match the color and choose the dress model that suits you best. There will be no more quarrels because each of you will find the most fashionable dress for yourself. I always chose this way and was pleased with the result.