reply-to: rhodamcowen101@gmail.com
to:
date: Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 6:31 PM
subject: Calvary Greetings
Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. RhodaMcowen a German in the United Kingdom. I lost my husband few years ago without a child. Recently I was told by my doctor that I have few months to live. I decided to donate the wealth left behind by my husband to a good person that will utilize this money in good faith and carry out my last wishes.Await your responds and God bless you
to:
date: Sun, Nov 19, 2017 at 9:42 AM
subject: I await your swift response

Dearest,

Thanks for your urgent response to my mail.I am Mrs. RhodaMcowen a German in London, United Kingdom and married to Late Engr. Nicolas Mcowen {PhD} a British who died a few years ago without a child. Before his death, he deposited some money with a bank here in the United Kingdom and the bank is awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary to the funds. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have a few months to live due to cancer problem. I decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize this money in good faith.

It is so sad that I never had the opportunity of meeting you in person before this illness. We would have shared a lot in common as I am a God fearing woman. I am aware that I have less than two months on this earth and I would like the opportunity of getting to know you. I will be grateful if you can tell me a little about your self in a brief email.

I shall be making arrangement with my Lawyer to prepare all the necessary document such as the Affidavit of Claim, Power of Attorney and also Notarize my WILL in your favor.

Please note that 40% of the money shall be transferred to you and the rest should be donated to open a charity in my name and my late husbandís name. Please henceforth do reply me through this my private email address; rhodamcowen102@gmail.com

With God all things are possible.

I await your swift response

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.RhodaMcowen

to: <>
date: Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 1:59 PM
subject: Thanks for mail

Dearest,

Thanks for your mail which you have provided your full contact details as requested. I have already forwarded your details to my lawyer to contact you, he will contact you by tomorrow.His name is Barrister Peter Adams

At this point, I will advise that you cooperate with him and also follows his instructions to ensure the successful completion of this noble project. Please once you hear from him let me know.

I await your mail. Continue to pray for me.

God bless you.
MrsRhodaMcowen

to:
date: Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 3:45 PM
subject: Re: Attn: ( REFERENCE:MRS.RHODA MCOWEN.)
Peter Adams & Advocates
London, United Kingdom,
Email: pa8405326@gmail.com

REFERENCE:MRS.RHODA MCOWEN.

Attn:

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION/MANDATE FOR LEGAL REPRESENTATION .

I am Mr.Peter Adams, Lead Solicitor of Peter Adams & Advocates. I have been well briefed by Mrs.Rhoda Mcowen to regularize the paper work that will enable the release and the remittance of her deposit($9,345,000.00USD) which she has entrusted to you.

In order for me to know that I am dealing with the right beneficiary it is important you do send to me your photo identification via email attachment i.e drivers licence or photo page of your international passport and passport size picture.Please it is important you state your Occupation,Date of Birth and Contact address .

As soon as I get the above requirement,I will proceed with the legal documentations in your favor right away.We have to act fast so that we can get this transaction completed as soon as possible.

Regards,

Peter Adams.